Chapter Eight

Laws Are Meant To Be Broken.

 

‘Hi, nice to meet you Niel and Chunji’

L.Joe looked back and forth between the two boys in front of him, it felt like he was missing out on something. Like there was a secret between them he wasn’t meant to know. Then again, he didn’t really know much about them, but he wanted to. By now C.A.P. had come towards them and held his hand out to L.Joe who took hold of it and was pulled up by C.A.P.

‘Come on, let’s get going. We’ll talk later. You guys need something to eat’ L.Joe was about to hold his hand out to Chunji but decided against it. Plus, Niel was already supporting the frail boy. They all stood to go towards the doors but Chunji collapsed as soon as he stepped forward. L.Joe darted forward to catch him but Niel, having been next to him, got there before him and quickly picked the boy up bridal style. They seemed to have forgotten that the boy had had a sort of near death experience and was wounded.

‘We need to get him to a doctor’ C.A.P. said and lead the way out the door followed closely by Niel and trailing next to him L.Joe, eyes trained on Chunji worriedly. They came out into the sun and walked back to the square. The rest of the boys had apparently slept the night in one of buildings nearby. The seven horses they had come on had been saddled up already and L, Ricky, Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo were standing by their respective steeds leaving C.A.P.’s and L.Joe’s standing alone. L.Joe realised that some people would need to share, he instantly thought of Chunji. He turned to Niel ‘Do you know how to ride?’ he asked. Niel shook his head. ‘OK, pass me Chunji and you ride with C.A.P. Niel looked like he wanted to protest but nevertheless waited till L.Joe had mounted his horse before lifting a half-conscious Chunji to sit in front of L.Joe, leaning forward on the horses crest.

‘We reckoned we should head out early. Here’s some bread and cheese’ said Hoya handing L.Joe and C.A.P. and Niel some pouches.  C.A.P. mounted his horse and taking Niel’s forearm, pulled him up to sit behind him.

‘You may want to hold on, just in case we ride too hard and rough. Wrapping your arms around my waist would help.’ C.A.P. said to Niel. Niel felt his cheeks colour but ignored it, slowly wrapping his arms around the waist of the male in front of him causing C.A.P. to smirk.

C.A.P. rode up beside L.Joe. ‘So where are we going now L.Joe, we haven’t really found the source of the rumours but...’ he said motioning to Chunji and Niel and L.Joe understood.

‘We are going back to the palace. Chunji needs help urgently and Niel should get checked up too. Also we can ask them about what happened here more easily back there where they’ll be safe and comfortable.’ He replied.

L.Joe leant forward readjusting Chunji, so the boy may be more comfortable. He reached down and brushed aside the hair that covered his face.

‘I’ll help you, OK?’ he murmured to the sleeping Chunji before straightening up and spurring his horse on with the heel of his shoe.

As the group of boys rode away lead by L.Joe and C.A.P., a figure stood watching from behind a row of trees, hidden in the shadows. He watched and smirked. His plan had been set in motion and nothing could stop him now.

Author's Note: So yep, new chapter. I may have stretched this out a bit but I suppose the real stuff is starting noe. Anyhoo I have four exams tomorow so I should probably get some sleep. Thanks for reading guys and comments are always welcome!! = )