Chapter Six

Laws Are Meant To Be Broken.

 

AwMuPbqCMAEKWC9.jpg:large

 

L.Joe's POV:

Coloured light streamed in through stained glass windows and painted everywhere in bright colours and patterns. ‘When did I have stained glass windows fitted into my room?’ thought L.Joe and closed his eyes as they still hadn’t adjusted to the sudden brightness. ‘Key must be going through one of his phases and gone crazy again’ he decided seeing as it was usually the palace’s interior designers fault that his room would occasionally be transformed in the most inconvenient ways. He thought back at the time they thought a water wall would be a nice headboard for his bed and how many times he would get soaked by placing his head just a little too far up. He went to turn his head, eyes still closed and still half asleep, but his neck was stiff and his whole back ached, suddenly he realised just how cold the surface he was lying on was and realised he wasn’t in the comfort of his bed, he thought back to all the times he’d trashed the boys designs and the boy vowing vengeance ‘That crazy diva wouldn’t go so far as to get rid of my bed...would he?’.  He felt something warm on his front and unknowingly pressed himself up against it whilst thinking.

He lay there for a few minutes and then his brain being about 60% awake wondered just what the warm thing next to him was and so he opened his eyes slowly, the light still irritating his eyes and looked down at the thing he seemed to be cuddling. Oh it’s a girl...or boy. He blinked a few times, then leaned in to see the face more clearly and he was now completely awake and remembered just what he was doing in this place and who the boy was. Well he didn’t know who the boy was but he knew why he was hugging him. Wait...why was he hugging him. He jumped back, pulling his arm from under the boys head a little harshly. He instantly regretted because the boys face scrunched up in pain and at the loss of another body’s warmth, he curled up into a foetal position suddenly cold and for the first time L.Joe heard a noise from the person in front of him in the form of a small whimper that he thought was absolutely adorable. L.Joe wanted to quickly take the boy into his arms but stopped himself.

Instead he composed himself then reached out and softly touched the boy on the shoulder, shaking him slightly. The boy stirred a little and L.Joe shook him a little harder leaning in and saying

‘Come on, wake up now.’ In a soothing voice

The boy uncurled and at the sound of L.Joe’s voice his eyes fluttered open. L.Joe’s heart almost stopped, this boys eyes were some of the most beautiful eyes he’d ever seen but then he noticed the confusion and fear that filled them and tried to calm the boy down by explaining some things.

‘Hello there, my names L.Joe. What’s yours?’ he reached his hand out to shake the boys hand.

At times, some skinship is needed to relieve tension but this wasn’t one of those times because he seemed to scare the boy more. The boy jumped back and onto his knees, almost instantly wincing because of his wounds.

‘Hey, hey. It’s ok. I won’t hurt you.’ He tried to say in a calming voice and offered the boy in front of him a smile. ‘Here let me help you’ he said about to reach his hand out towards the boy again but the boy recoiled once again, trembling.

L.Joe was about to have another try but suddenly the doors of the chapel were thrown open and the other boy they had found last night came running in shouting ‘Stay away from him. Don’t you dare touch him’ and ran up to the boy sitting across L.Joe pulling him into a hug and cradling his head into his chest. L.Joe expected the boy to scream and try to get away but instead he pressed deeper into the other boy. Why is it that the boy reacted like he was about to attack him earlier when he tried to help him but he allowed this other kid to hug him? Shouldn’t the boy be more scared of this strange creature with fish lips running towards him suddenly yelling? L.Joe was suddenly angry and he didn’t understand why.

C.A.P. appeared by the church’s doorway out of breath. ‘I tried to stop him but he’s crazy’ he explained. L.Joe turned to other two in front of him, the fish lips boy was still holding his the angel tightly and glaring at him.

‘My names L.Jo..’ he started but fish lips cut him off

‘I know who you are’ he spat.

‘O.K. Then what are your names’ he pressed on.

Fish lips hesitated but then answered saying,

‘I’m Niel and...’ his facial features softened and he looked down worriedly at the boy in his arm ‘this is my best friend Chunji’.

 Author's Note: 

Sorry this is late I wanted to waited to see what you guys wanted. Thanks to all those that voted!!!...all four of you! So yeah, 'the boy' has been revealed. It was probably pretty obvious it was gonna be Chunji,huh? L.Joe at the top, by the way. = )