Chapter Twelve

Laws Are Meant To Be Broken.

 

Chunji woke up but was instantly blinded by the sunlight streaming into the room. He was lying on what seemed like a very comfortable bed, something he wasn’t accustomed to. He tried to sit up but a hand held him down. He turned to the direction he thought the body of the hand was attached to, a little disorientated. He squinted and gradually the figure came into focus, it was L.Joe. Chunji lay back down, he knew he should be scared of him but L.Joe still didn’t know and he was too fed up to care. He would worry about it if and when L.Joe found out. Right now he was more interested to know what had happened, so he turned to L.Joe and tried to convey the question the best he could through his eyes. Thankfully L.Joe understood.

‘You had a panic attack when we got to the city. You have been in a coma-thingy since. You’ve been asleep for thirteen days (A/N: 13 is my fave number so I’ll sneak it in wherever I can. Plus, 13 members in SuJu).’

As soon as Chunji absorbed the information he remembered just where he was and began panicking but somehow he felt very sluggish and wasn’t fully able to get worked up. He tried to stand up and get out of bed, this time instead of holding him down, L.Joe awkwardly hovered his hands around Chunji’s arms, probably so if Chunji were to fall he’d help. Chunji swung his legs over the side of the bed and then realised he had been changed into very soft, clean, white, silk pyjamas. He gave L.Joe another questioning look.

‘Your clothes were a bit dirty, so we changed them.’ L.Joe said ‘Not me personally’ he added hurriedly.

Chunji shrugged and went to stand up but instantly his legs gave away and he fell but luckily L.Joe was there to catch him.

‘Oh yeah, our physician gave you some sedative. You’ll be feeling a bit sluggish but it won’t last too long’ L.Joe explained as he straightened Chunji up. ‘

Do you want to go out? We’ll stay in the palace for today, seeing as you’re still fairly weak.’

Chunji only nodded his head, he figured he’d have to do this sort of stuff to get close to the prince, plus it would do him good to get a little fresh air. He made to move towards the door but L.Joe held him back.

‘You’re not seriously going to go out like that, are you?’ he asked with a ‘look’ on his face. Chunji looked down, oh right, pyjamas. He shrugged, it’s better than rags, he thought.

‘Well I don’t care, let’s get you changed’ L.Joe said gently pulling Chunji towards a beautifully carved, wooden partition screen. He pulled Chunji around to the other side where there was a chair and on the chair a pile of neatly folded clothes. Chunji looked towards L.Joe, giving him a ‘shouldn’t-you-be-leaving’ look.

‘Those are for you and I’ll be helping you change, you are too weak to do so yourself.’ He stated matter-of-factly.

Chunji didn’t think it was wise to argue. Plus, there had been many people who have seen his form and L.Joe was probably the least likely to want to touch and harm him.

With the help of L.Joe he removed his pyjama shirt then his bottoms. He stood there practically apart from his linen boxers. He was waiting for L.Joe to pass him the clothes or at least move aside so he could get to them.

Meanwhile L.Joe was in his own world, he looked Chunji’s body over. All the wounds were still there but most of them had improved greatly and L.Joe could see more of that milky white skin now. L.Joe looked Chunji in the eyes, then his eye’s fell down to his lips. He blushed a little, then allowed his eyes to scan over Chunji’s collarbone and down his slim torso, he took in the slight, feminine curve of Chunji’s hips and then his eyes travelled just slightly further down and reached the hem of Chunji’s boxers. Immediately, L.Joe blushed because of what he was looking at and averted his gaze, looking further down, noting how long and slender Chunji’s legs were.

While L.Joe was unknowingly eye- Chunji, Chunji got impatient. He thought L.Joe must have been disgusted by his body. Chunji didn’t need to be reminded, he had been told countless times how ugly he was. Irritated and impatient Chunji leant across L.Joe and reached behind him and grabbed the pile of clothes. So much for helping me change, Chunji thought.

L.Joe was still looking at Chunji, when suddenly Chunji leant forward. He was so close that L.Joe could smell him clearly, he smelt of woodland, flowers and something L.Joe suspected was Chunji’s own scent. Not knowing why, L.Joe really wanted to smell more of Chunji’s scent. Chunji then leant just the slightest bit closer, they were almost touching and L.Joe’s breath got caught in his throat. His brain stopped functioning and he didn’t realise what Chunji was doing till he looked back towards the boy who had now stepped back, away from him, again and saw that he was nearly fully clothed and trying to get his shoes on. He felt a little disappointed but Chunji didn’t look all too bad in clothes either. Chunji was wearing a loose-fitting dark blue shirt and tight-fitting, black trousers that perfectly hugged his...Slap. L.Joe had physically slapped himself and Chunji was looking at him as if he was crazy. Which he probably was.

‘Urm, yeah...so...you’re ready. Let’s go, ok?’ L.Joe said and blushed furiously. What was wrong with him. Must have been something he ate. He walked up to Chunji and with an arm around the boy, lead him towards the door.