3. Mister Nonchalance and Sir Arrogance

Pink Lips, Rosy Cheeks, Long Lashes, Sparkling Eyes [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh, wow. So that's our new handsome gang member?" the low arrogance-tainted voice sounded into the room.

When Lu looked up, he saw this guy leaning against the doorframe looking dashing just like some model from a magazine.

"Hey, already back?" Baek asked the boy before turning to Lu Han and announcing with a hand motion towards the other boy, "there you got the third Kim."

The mentioned boy pushed himself from the doorframe, waved to greet the others collectively and approached Lu Han.

"I'm Jongin," he smiled. "Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you," and he offered Lu Han his hand with a growing smirk.

As Lu Han took it, he held Jongin's gaze whilst responding to the firm handshake. Lu Han smirked back with an amused glint in his eyes.

He's handsome, damn handsome. But greeting me with such a cocky smirk at the first meeting? What an attitude.

"I'm Lu Han. My pleasure." 

Lu Han was busy feeling irked by the boy's facial expression and attitude so that he didn't even notice how he was subconsciously registering details about that beautiful and so awfully lean built boy. Why was he blessed with such unblemished skin? And perfect face? And gorgeous lips?

Whatever. I shouldn't even care. I will be out of here as soon as I find my own place to stay.

"What's that?" Jongin asked as he saw the package in Joonmyun's hands.

Lu Han's attention shifted back to it as soon as Jongin dropped his hand.

"Our photos from the photoshoot!" Chanyeol exclaimed happily.

"Woah, really? Let me see," Jongin stepped towards them.

"Let's look at the stuff together downstairs in a bit," Joonmyun then said.

"Alrighty," Jongin answered, his face shifting from a slightly excited back into a nonchalant look.

"Can I know what's up with those photos or whatever that is in the package?" Lu Han dared to ask.

Several people started to explain, but since it ended in a gibberish of words, Jongin spoke up.

"We modeled for Calvin Klein some weeks ago and they promised to send us some of the pictures from the photoshoot," it sounded so, so smug coming from his mouth.

"Wait, wait. What?" Lu Han chuckled unbelieving. "Calvin Klein you said?" He challenged.

How the frick do you get to model for Calvin Klein?

And he thought these guys were losers. Sure.

"Yep, Calvin Klein," a grin emerging on Jongin's face, which vanished as soon as he was caught in a headlock by Kyungsoo.

"You conceited lil' ," Kyungsoo called the boy in his grip while rubbing the knuckles of his free hand all over Jongin's head.

"Ow, ouch! Hyung stop!" And Lu Han learned that Jongin was a little pompous punk that shrunk as soon as you would poke him and all the blown up air would escape. Heh.

"He needs someone who stops him before he starts talking crap- but, Calvin Klein it was." Kyungsoo then explained not letting Jongin go.

Joonmyun quickly added, "Don't get us wrong, Lu Han. It was nothing special, those pictures will be used in some branches for Calvin Klein Korea for a short time only." 

"But still... how did you even get to do it? I mean, it's not common to be modeling for a brand like that." Or modeling at all.

"Ah... a team of representatives came to our university and searched for young people and when they saw us sitting together at a table they just talked to us," Baekhyun happily told Lu Han. 

"You guys are damn lucky to have been chosen through such a way... and where will those photos be shown?" Lu Han further questioned as this topic stirred his interest.

"In some of the stores as temporary wallpapers, as decoration for the online shop's website and they will be featured in their advertisement brochure for this fall, if I remember it all correctly, maybe we'll appear in some magazines as well, who knows" Joonmyun explained. Jongin still in the headlock grimacing at the factual- and not the boastful, as he would have liked- display of their achievement.

"But anyways. Tell me whose room this is," Chanyeol then asked changing the topic abrubtly.

Lu Han's eyes refocused, wandering through the whole room. It was the one with all sorts of stuff lying around, it looked like a wild party happened in there. And as Jongin got to know from the others what they were even doing, Lu Han looked at them and didn't know why, but he just had a feeling that Jongin and Baekhyun would be the owners of this room because they looked like a messy duo. It was merely a gut-feeling which he voiced to the others.

"Only partly right," Kyungsoo replied, "though you really detected two messy people spot-on, Jongin doesn't share this room with Baekhyun here, Chanyeol does. And this Mr. Messy," he pointed at Jongin while eventually releasing him, "unfortunately shares the room with me directly across from this one." It almost sounded like Kyungsoo needed pity. 

"Well, since that's clear, I'mma disappear exactly there," Jongin announced leisurely then waltzed to his room.

"So, there you got the upstairs bathroom," Joonmyun guided Lu Han into the bathroom, "on your left you got a bath tub, on the right a shower stall, you can come up anytime if downstairs is busy, okay? And there across you can enter the balcony."

"I'm going downstairs again, just show him which room is mine," Minseok informed the others, probably bored.

"And I am actually dying to see those pictures!" Baekhyun exclaimed while lifting the package off the ground and taking Chanyeol's arm to pull him along to open it downstairs.

"Whatever," muttered Kyungsoo.

As they turned away from the bath, Lu Han perceived a new voice from downstairs, apparently greeting.

"Hey, Baekyeol, Minseok Hyung. Who's home? Just you guys?"

"The rest is upstairs," the voice of Chanyeol could be heard and then footsteps running up and a figure coming to a halt in front of Tao.

"Oh, hey, Sehun," Tao welcomed him with a fist bump.

"Hey guys. Jongin back yet?" The new guy spoke in a rather monotone, almost bored voice.

Then Tao took a step to the side so Lu Han could finally see the last stranger there was yet to meet.

Seriously, he looked like a brat with a sassy atmosphere surrounding him. An unreadable expression graced his (admittedly handsome) face, which Lu Han understood as a bored expression according to Sehun's voice. Also you can add arrogance to this description- and a shamelessly slender and tall body.

Pffft, is he Jongin's twin?

Because they shared a very, very similar aura. 

"Yeah, Jong got back just a moment earlier," Tao responded as Sehun's dark impassive eyes landed on Lu Han.

Exactly then Kyungsoo decided to do introductions, "this one here", gesturing to Sehun, "is our baby. Because he's the youngest out of us all."

And Lu Han could catch a shift of Sehun's bored face to a barely annoyed one, the shift of the corner's of Sehun's mouth bending ever so slightly downwards. He shot Kyungsoo a glare of only milliseconds, going almost unnoticed.

"But there's actually two, Jongin is a baby as well, being the second youngest, you know," Tao added, being just off the hook as the third youngest.

So they are the two maknaes? Lu Han was amused thinking that these two were the youngest with their cold, mature aura.

"Is that the Chinese guy?" Sehun tossed the question into the air openly, crossing his arms. Woah, there. Don't get defensive boy.

"Yeah, I'm the Chinese guy, my name is Lu Han," he responded with a small bow, since Sehun didn't look like he wanted to shake hands with Lu Han with his crossed arms.

"Oh Sehun," came the short reply alongside a curt nod, before Sehun marched away, those vacant eyes grazing Lu Han's on the way.

"Seriously, what's wrong with him?" Lu Han quietly asked looking at Kyungsoo.

"Ah, just don't mind him, sometimes they're just weird. Don't worry," Kyungsoo reassured.

"If you say so..."

"Let's have a look at my room," Kyung then suggested.

In their shared room Jongin was already chilling on his bed with his smart phone in hand and earphones plugged in.

Since Lu Han already saw the rooms before he just acted as though he saw them for the first time.

"So, Kyungsoo, I guess the clean side is yours, right?" Lu Han faked interest.

"Of course! Would you expect me to be chaotic? By the way, if you ever need help with anything and you don't find Joonmyun Hyung, you can always come to ask me as well."

"Sure," Lu smiled gratefully.

"Now my room!" Tao announced before leading to it.

Lu Han saw the simple, clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter