Epilogue

‘The Only One Person’

 

The rain started to soak my body. I closed my eyes as tears begun to pour again.

Things I haven’t told anyone, laughter and smiles I haven’t shared with anyone, love I haven’t given to anyone…you robbed it all from me and now you’re gone taking all of it with you.

Your touch, your breathe, your scent, your memory stabbed me and make me unable to breathe.

Why does it have to turn out like this? Just as when I learned how to breathe, you, my air…was gone.

~~
Dear Jonghoonie,

You were someone I didn’t even know before. Someone I didn’t expect to get along with. But it turned out, you’ve given me one of the best gifts. Friendship.

Though this might creep you out, but I started seeing you more than just my best friend. All I wanted was to see you smile and know that you’re always happy. I want you to know that despite your hardships in the past, I’m here to remind you that life is beautiful when somebody cares for you.

I didn’t know when did this feeling start but all I knew was that I love you from the very start. I am afraid that if I confess, our friendship will end. Maybe after you read this, we might even be strangers to each other. But Hoonie, remember that I will always treasure the days we’ve been together and even if we go separate ways, you will always be in my heart.

Always remember, I’m going to love you more tomorrow that I do today. Take care Honnie.

                                                                                                                                                             Hongki ^_____^