YES !!!!!???!!!!

A SHINGING KISS (choi Minho love story)

 

So you don’t think the look hot” Onew asked as we walked

I… said I didn’t think…. That…. Hmmm…”

Yahhh guys are you coming or what?” Taemin said and we all ran to catch up to them

After a couple of hours in the pool and other stuff we decided to eat something When we had ordered the food I saw Eunhee take out her wallet and was going to pay, I took her hand and stopped her from paying. She looked at me confused

No, let me pay” I said and She looked at me surprised. I felt a little bit guilty for her to pay for our food so I guess that was the reason I did it...

Ehh Okay, sure.” She said

When the food was paid and everyone had their trails, Taemin noticed that Key and Emie were gone

Eunnhees pov

Yahh what's wrong Taemin?” I asked

I think someone is missing or even two “

Key and Emie were are they?” I asked and everyone shook their heads, nobody had noticed when they disappeared.

I thought about it again, ahh now I knew why they were gone, I smiled to myself.

Every one stared at me.

What?” I asked

Do you know where they are?” Onew said

And why” Jonghyun added

Yahh why do you ask me that” I played innocent

You see suspicious, you hiding something” Minho said in a bored tone. Ghhaa I hate when he do that!!

Why do you think that?”I smiled evil again

Tell us” Taemin demanded

No I won’t!” I sing sang and started walk away to find us an empty table.

Well, then we have to tickle you till you tell us where they are and why” Onew said

You can try to catch me first” laughed, but down my trail on the table and I started to run. They all follow and tried to catch me but I was too fast for them.

I will hide in the buches so you can’t find me and tickle me, and know where they are and why!” I laugh evilly as we all run.

 

Keys pov

Emie and I looked away from the others who were now chasing Eunhee around the pool. I wanted to tell Emie something, or just confess. I thought about what Eunhee had told me and I took a deep breath.

Emie I have something to tell you” I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes.

She looked at me with a cute smile on her face. “Okay...” she breathed

I ……” breathe in, breath out, you can do this.

Yes?” she said and stared at me. Omg I can’t do this!!!

“…”

Yes Key?” she said again

1…2…3…

I really like you!”

She was shocked at first but then the cute smile of her come up again.

Really? You do?”

Yes very much, I have had a cross on you since I saw you for the first time. Your cute smile and when you laugh, and when you care of people …. “I couldn’t finish my sentence because I felt her soft lips upon mine. Oh God I was in heaven!

When we broke apart she said:

I like you to Key”

I could feel a smile from chin to chin spreads across my face out of pure happiness and then I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend. When she was going to answer, Eunhee ran in just in that moment and then they other came and ran after her.

What are you guys doing?” I asked when Eunhee ran behind me and tried to hide.

oppa help me!”

Ahh there you are, you two just disappeared” Jonghyun said.

Damn, all I wanted was to be alone with Emie, but I guess it can’t be helped.

Guys we should eat now, I’m starving” Taemin whined

And then they went off, but I felt a hand on my arm and I saw Eunhee

oppa did you confess jet??”

Yahh, but she was going to answer my question when someone interrupted, so I don’t know “

Ohh come man I bet that she say yes“

And then we walkted to the others and started to eat our now cold food. It was late and we had to leave. We all got in the car and Onew started to drive off.

We took Emie home first, when we were outside her house she thanked us and said that she had a great time. I took her bag and followed her to the door. The two of us stood there in the light from the car. She smiled her wonderful smile at me and I could feel my cheeks get hot. “Thanks for everything” she said and then “Yes!”

I was confused at first, yes?

Yes!” she said again, I would love to be you girlfriend and she kissed me on the cheek.

She went inside with a small “goodbye” I was so happy I thought I was gonna explode. Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally, yes! And I practically bounced back to the car.

Eunhees pov

Hahaa finally you did it Key, I’m so proud of you” I thought out loud, all the others just stared at me with a whf? Face.

What do you mean finally, and who are you proud of” Onew asked confused. Guys are so dense…!

I told you, I’m not going to tell you, ask Key not me”

When Key got back in the van everybody except me started to ask questions. Key looked at me “Sorry Oppa, couldn’t keep my thoughts to myself “I smiled apologetic at him

Key just rolled his eyes at everybody, and then they started to drive me home

Bye guys se ya” I waved at them and went inside.

Bye” they all said. Was it just my imagination, or did Minho look a little disappointed when he said goodbye?

I walked in and scream “I’m home!” Apparently they were in the kitchen, because they didn’t answer. I walked into the kitchen and they looked up at me. I could see the sadness in their faces, and the mood in the room was gloomy. “Is something wrong?” I asked nervously.

 

 

 

OHTER NOES
 

mian     ii
if this chapter in shot but I try to write  more
thanls love u guys xp