wow she is soo hot x!...

A SHINGING KISS (choi Minho love story)

 

Eunhee pov

I was at home and I was done packing my stuff, I walked to the living room and I saw kibum and his hyungs (friends )Kevin ,Eli and Dongho .they were watching TV .

Hi guys” I said

What's up?” Eli said when they others said hi

What are you watching?”

Something” Eli said “I don’t really care”

It is anything you care about?” I said with a little bit jokes in my voice

Yehh me hehe” and we all started to laugh

I was just about to sit on the couch when I heard the door bell ring. I jumped up and ran to the door, I heard laughs behind me and just shook my head. I opened the door and saw Minho stand outside.

Ohh hi” I said skeptically

Hi!” he said his voice void of all emotions. “Are you ready to go?”

Yehh, sure” I went to get my bag and say bye to my brother and his hyungs (friends) . I got back and closed the door behind me and followed Minho to the van. I saw the others and got in to the van with them.

Hiiiiii!” everybody said

Hi!” I answered with cheerful voice.

Key sat in the passenger seat, beside Onew who was driving. I sat in between jonghyun and Minho and Taemin seated himself in the far back of the van. Key turned around and said:

It is okay if Emilee joins too?”

Ahhh, that’s really great, of course it is okay. It’s more than okay it’s super okay” I smile big at him (Yes now it was going to be even funnier, and it was time for key to confess, I hope he will: p)

 

 

 

 

Minho pov

What!? now she is going crazy it seems that she want to…………

What? but her smile was so beautiful it was a warm smile… wohhh wait! Can I stop think stuff like that, I‘m going crazy o_o)

Yahh stop it”

Stop for what??” Eunhee turned around and looked weird at me

For… for…”

For what Minho? For what she asked…

I was so nervous I couldn’t come up with anything. Did I really say that out loud…? Ghaaa I can’t even separate what’s real and what’s not anymore…

Yahhh, hyung just drive and pick up Emile so we can go to the water park and have fun finally… hehe…” I could practically feel the wtf? Look that Eunhee was giving me when she turned away.

Okay okay, I’m on my way” Onew said and drove off in a high speed.

I was so embarrassed, how could I mess up so much? I turned my eyes away and looked out of the window. My thoughts were still fighting over every little detail…

I wonder why he didn’t defended himself. lf he has never done it before what is wrong with him now? Eunhee thought.

When we parked outside Emies house I could see how Keys face got a more nervous look. I snickered in the inside for how childish he looked, but quickly remembered that I hadn’t been any better just before…. Emie come out a moment later, dressed in baby blue dress. She looked really cute and I could almost feel how the heat in the van rose when Key blushed. We arrived at the water park and everyone got out of the car. I saw Eunhee almost trip over something on the ground and I wanted to catch her but Jonghyun did before me. I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, really weird… I don’t know why thou. But maybe…

I wanted to ask if she was okay, but I didn’t…

We walked in and got to the dressing room and changed. Of course we were the fast part of our group and so we had to wait for the girls.

Eunhee pov

When I and Emie was changing to our swimming suit Emie looked at me

It something wrong Eunhee??” She asked

My head snap up and I looked at her

What?”

It something wrong you seem worry of something”

What do you think of that? “ I turn around to hang up my cloth so Emie couldn’t see the worry in my eyes.

You looked shocked when you almost fell and Jonghyun catched you “

Ohh no it nothing” I’d still had my back to her

It doesn’t seem like nothing “now she begun to sound irritated.

Can we just don’t think about that and have fun instead “I turned around and gave her a big smile.

Okay if you say so “she shrugged but I could see that she wouldn’t let it go so easily

We got out from the changing rooms and saw that the guys waited for us. I could see Key stare at Eunhee with his jaw down on the ground.

I chuckled evilly and then smile sweet at them. Then I notice how Minho’s eyes glanced in my direction and I saw how his mouth opened slightly.

Onew covered Taemin's eyes with his hand and Emie and I laughed at them.

Hyung what at you doing, I wanna see too.”

Noo you too young to see theirs swimsuits.” he said with a joking voice.

We all laughed out loud.

It’s not funny hyung, you and your lame jokes… Taemin was angry and pouted cutely

Come on Taemin you can come with us” I said

Yeyy noona are the best not like the hyung” He said and stuck out his tongue at them

Ahh taeminnaah you are so cute!” both of us said and poked his cheek

heey it’s not fair” the other hyung said in union

You had your chance and you didn't take it, so sorry guys” both Emie and I said in the same time and laughed.

Come on let’s just have fun okay “and everybody agreed.

And then Taemin, Emie and I walked in the front to the biggest waterslide with the rest in tow.

 

Minho’s pov

Omg she looks sooo y with the swimming suit… I was shocked and speechless, just couldn’t take my eyes of her. And the most embarrassing was that she knew I was looking at her. I followed her with my eyes when she walked away with Taemin and Emie and I sooo wished that I could be in Taemins place. Wait! What?! What the hell am I thinking! Stop stop stop, you’ll embarrassing yourself again. When Key finally had collected his jaw from the ground and stop drooling (literally) he let out a long whistling sound.

Did you see the girls, they are hot hot hot!!!” he grinned at me like a maniac.

Yahh!”Onew and Jonghyun agreed.” They really are!”

Yahh jonghyun, onew don’t be such erts” and we all laughed at him and followed the rest.