you say what ?

A SHINGING KISS (choi Minho love story)

 

Eunhee pov

What did u say??!” I scream to my best friend Key who was taking to me

Shhhh unishhh! Don’t say it out loud” as Key put his hand to my mouth, I took his hand of me. “It is true, no way “

What do you think??”

I don’t know maybe you should have told me a little bit earlier.”

I’m sorry “

And besides u know you can trust me right? “

Hmm is true” and he smiled to me and I smile back

 

(Flashback)

My best friend key likes a girl in our class. Her name is Emie and she is one of the smartest and nicest girl in our class but he is too shy to confess and ask her out he didn’t tell me because he was afraid that I would freak out and think that he is a babo (fool in a bad way) a nice, cute, awesome good looking guy who also is a pop star is to shy and today he finely told me. And I was shocked but happy.

(Flack back ends)

Well??”

Well what??”

When are you going to ask her out? ;)”

I don’t know! I don’t think I have the courage to do it”

Yes, you can! And yes, you have! I know it, and you know that the school prom is coming up soon and you can ask her then.”

You think so?”

I know so!”

Thanks, you are a true friend.” He said and smile

I just smiled back.”

How about you?”

What about me?”

Never mind…”

The teacher comes into the classroom and it was silent.”Okay class, we are going to do play in group practices” Mrs. Kim begun to call up names. I was hoping I would not have key’s band member Minho in my group, I can’t stand him, but I have to for keys sake.

Mrs. Kim said my name, Key, Emie and………….Of course Minho. As soon as Mrs. Kim was finished, Key turned around and said:

Be nice to Minho okay?”

But he is not nice to me so why should I?”

Please for me, I tell him to be nice to you too”

If you ask Emie out then I’ll do it”

Fine!”

Both Emie and Minho come to us and then Key looked at me

What a sad key role his eyes

Okay!” Emie said “have you got any ideas?” Minho looked at me (what is his problem? I thought)

Minho opened his mouth to speak but in that moment the bell rung and he run out of the classroom. (“What a babo” I thought)

I walked out of classroom to my locker, when I opened it a note fell on the ground. I picked it up as someone jump up to me from behind and scared me, I turned around and saw Taemin.

I`m sorry noona he said and smiled shyly.

Hey it’s okay Taemin” I answered

(Taemin was younger than me, so he was in another class but I like to hang out with him anyway)

Eunhee, I was wondering if you have any plans today“

Hmmm no I don’t think so… no wait! Yes I have to help my dad and my brothers in the shop. But after I’m free, why’d you ask?”

Okay I was wondering if you could take your camera and take some pictures of me and my hyungs. And I know you don’t like Minho, and you can’t stand being in the same room as him, but you are the only one we know. And we think you’re photos are the best.” He said with a smile.

I saw his puppy eyes on me and of course I couldn’t say no.

Mmm okay fine then.” I wasn’t too fond with the idea of spending time in the same room as Minho for too long.

Hehe thanks noona.” I could see his face lit up. “See you later. Can you call when you are finish?”

Okay I will” I smiled at him as he walked away.

Bye! “

I closed my locker and went out from school, I went to the café house that my brothers Kibum from u-kiss, Kim hyung Jun from ss501 and dad worked. I just helped when they needed me to.

I looked in and I saw my boyfriend Kan from F.cuz sitting with my brothers

So you guys have taken a break?”

Yes what do you think we are doing babo” (in a joke way) he said with a smile.

Kim hyung Jun you are a babo so shut up“

I sat next to Kan and kissed him and he kissed me back

Uhhhho! Guys stop it, it’s disgusting!” Hyungjun whined.

Just shut up Hyungjun” I answered

Honey!” My dad shouted from the kitchen.

Yes dad?”

Can you come and help me”

Okay, I’ll be right back”

I left the room, but when I was done with the tasks I look at the clock and got panicked.

Ehmm dad, I have to go!” I shouted as I ran off.

Bye” he called after me.

I called Taemin and said a was coming, I could hear Taemin smile and jump up and down

Taemin calm down.” jonghyun said.

I can`t hyung” Taemin said happily

As I ran to the room, I was exhausted. Taemin hugged me and when he let go, the others looked at me.

Okay are you guy ready?? “ I asked.

Yehh” Onew said. I started the music and begun to take the pictures. All of them smiled and posed, and I couldn’t stop smiling myself.