going to the ...........

A SHINGING KISS (choi Minho love story)

 

Eh, nothing why??”

Do you want to go to the beach and then to the zoo with us? Kan can come too if you want”

Yeh sure but Kan can’t come, he has a photo shoot till their new album and it will take all day. But I would love to come, see you tomorrow. Bye!”

Okay great bye”

I hanged up a looked at Kan with a worryingly look on my face

Honn what's wrong???” He said, and I could see confusion in his eyes.

I’m just a little disappointed”

About what??” now he sounded worry.

About that we haven’t spend hardly any time together and...” My voice trailed off.

And what?? “

I don’t know” I looked down at my feet and felt my heart sink.

Then he puts his hand under my chin and lifted it so he could see my face and our eyes met, I could see the loving in his eyes that he held for me.

Oh baby, you know it is hard to be famous. It takes hard work and it takes time” He smiled.

Yeh you probably right… but anyway “

He didn’t say anything only kissed me on the lips.

We went home and when we were outside my door he kissed me goodnight and I looked into his eyes and smiled. I closed and locked the door and a deep breath escaped my lungs. I went into the kitchen and opened the freezer, took out a bottle of water before Kibum came.

Hey!” he said

Hey!” I answered lamely “Why are you up??”

Couldn’t sleep, why are you up?”

Kan followed me home “

What wrong??” He had those worryingly eyes again.

Nothing! why do you people ask that every time I looks sad?”

Okay okay, easy tiger. Do you wanna talk about it??”

I just don’t know how I feel or think any longer “I drowsed down at some random table.

What happened??” He ask worryingly

Every time I do something or think of something so do Minho’s face pop into my herd and I have to smile…” I felt guilt crash with other strange emotions in my heart when I thought about Kan, but I couldn’t help it.

When did all this start?” He sits down beside me and put his hands upon mine.

It all started when I was going home late a night after I had been with the guys taking some photos, and then four guys popped up from nowhere and tried to and kidnap me, but luckily Minho saved me…” I felt tears begun to fall and Kibum hugged me.

It was lucky that Minho was there then” he me along my back.

I didn’t say anything my tears just fell and my feelings were a mess.

Shh…It’s okay now, don’t be sad “

I wiped my tears away from my cheeks and spoke” I didn’t know that Minho cared for me that much”

Well now you know he’s a caring person “

It all was so unlike him, thinks that he’s so ignorant, bossy, different, seriously and boring but he’s so sweet and caring ,nice, handsome and had beautiful eyes, smile and is talented well I knew he was talented. But oh so lovely”

I think someone it starting to fall for him.” I could see a smile play on his lips.

No it can’t be happening, l love Kan it would be so wrong…”

Maybe you have feeling for both of them but you are so confused and you don’t know what to do or think, you just need some time.”

Yah maybe you are right”

Yes I am”

I hit him lightly on the arm; I always knew that my brother was right. Kibum is the big brother, I can always talk about my problems with him, and he’s always there when I need him. But Hyung jun on the other hand is the one I can joke with more and he’s fun to be around, but he cares about me a lot so he is cool too.

Now let’s go to bed” Kibum said and broke the hug.

Okay!” I went up to my room and went to sleep, and a well needed one that is.

The next day I woke up to the sound of my phone receiving a text message.

I open the text, it was from Key and it said that Emie was going too to the beach. I smiled and got up from my bed. I packed down my stuff and begun to change. I went down the stairs to the kitchen for something to eat. Hyung jun was standing there in the kitchen and was cooking… COOKING! He never did that unless something had happened, something very special. It was always Kibum that were cooking to the family. Dad never had time to cook; he was too busy with his job and our café house.

Well well god morning my little sister, do you want anything special?” He said with a happy tone and laughed at my chocked expression.

Ehh… Are you okay??”

Yeh, sure”

No something is going on” I just knew it, it had to be something.

Kibum looked into the kitchen and he got really shocked too to see Hyung Jun.

Morning botow “he said to Kibum, still with that smile on his face.

Eh morning… What is going on??” Kibum still looked confused

I just asked the same question “I stated.

We both turned our heads to Hyung Jun and stared at him.

Okay okay me and my hyunngs are going to Great Britain and perform for the queen of England, and then we going for a photo shoot “he said with an exhausted sigh.

HA I knew it was something with you!” and all of us laughed together.

 

Key pov

Yes Eime coming too and today I’m going to confess to her and everything is going to be fabulous and we are going to have so much fun” I said as my thought flew away from me in my daydreaming state.

Minho snapped with his fingers in my face.

Hey Key, wake up. We must go now if you want to go to the beach with the girls today”

Ohh yeh” I got up quickly. “Wait, and when did you have such short hurry??” I asked him curiously.

Minho just looked at me

Ohhh you wants to see Eunhee, am I right?”

He didn’t say anything, but I swore I could see a light tint of pink on his cheeks as he turned away.