omg waht happend !!!

A SHINGING KISS (choi Minho love story)

 

I laugh out loud.

Stop laughing and start playing already”

We played for 20 minutes and Emie shouted that if we didn’t hurry up, we’re going to be late for class. So we started running to the classroom, suddenly I felt my foot slips on something and I fell. I closed my eyes so I didn’t see or think the pain but before I hit the ground I felt a strong hand grab me and twist me around so I didn’t hit the floor. I felt my heart beat faster and strong but in a warm way and I could feel myself blush as I was pressed to a safe chest.

Are you okay?” I heard Minho’s voice from above and I finally realize who had saved me.

Ehh what? Ehh yeh I‘m fine thanks” (omg he is so beautiful) I stuttered nervously.

Hey guys, hurry up” Emie said and we broke up the position and hurried up.

When we got to the classroom I took my seat and Key turned to me and whispered:

Where were you at lunch?”

I was with Emie and Minho and played basketball” I whispered back

Ohh, and how did it go??”

I won” I grinned.

Haha you have beaten Minho?” he asked in amazement.” Haha, good job”

Mr. Kimbum please turned around and bee quiet” Mr. Lee, our history teacher said.

Now class did you remember to study for the test today”

Ohhh no damn, I hate test but I‘m a top student and I have to keep my façade up, so I just nodded.

We got the test and begun to write, but I was pretty nervous and looked over at Minho who was writing and failed to notice me(Babo )then I looked over at onew and I could see he had troubles with the test, so I just turned back to my paper.

What wrong with me, I should know this questions, I thought as I read it.

When I was finish I gave the test to Mr. Lee and I went out to my locker. As I reached it I banged my head in the door, I had so many thoughts in the head that I couldn’t figured out what they mean.

What could I do??

On my way home I walked past the café house, on the way I met Kan.

Hey baby!” He said and embraced me in a long kiss.

Hi!” I smiled back.

He put his hand on my waist and played with my hair. Suddenly, Minho’s face popped up in my head and I tried to shake it off along with the strange feeling that followed. It felt awfully wrong to Kan.

What’s wrong sweetie?” He asked with a concerned voice.

Haaaa! Oh nothing” I said fast and kissed him on the cheek “Shall we go?”

Yeh, sure” he looked at me but said nothing, which I was grateful for. I didn’t want him to know that I just thought about Minho… he took my hand and started to walk.

He’s so sweet and romantic, I thought. But I didn’t feel the sweet love that used to flow between us anymore. And now when I start to like Minho a bit, I just felt embarrassed, but I would never admit it.

Minho pov

When I had finished the test, I went out in the hallway and hurried to my locker. I started to think about Eunhee as a smile lingered on my lips, in that moment, Key came up behind me.

Are you ready to go??” He asked.

Hah oh yeh lets go” I was a bit put off.

Are you okay?” He asked as he looked at me in a strange way.

Yeh, why do you ask?”I tried to sound casual but it failed greatly.

Well it seems that it is something on your mind”

No!” I answered a little too quickly. (Only Eunhee) I thought.

Okay, if you say so man” He gave me a wicked smile before he continued. “We have to go to the studio before our manager gets angry at me. My hyungs are going to be in Star-kings, the talent show so we must hurry.”

We hurried over to the studio and when we got there, we had to get changed and get our makeup done. When we were ready, we went out to the studio and took our seats .Already there was 2pm`s woo young taekyoun suju Leeteuk, eunhyuk snsd sunny Jessica and 2en1 cl boom. I greeted everyone as I took my seat. Then the host came out to us and started to show.

Hello welcome to star- king!” the host announced, we all said hi and introduced ourselves to the audience.

We had so much fun that evening and in the back of my mind I hoped that Eunhee was watching the show.

 

 

Eunhee pov

We arrived to our café house some time later, Kan sat down by one of the tables and I went to change because I had working duties that day. The TV was on and Kibum was zapping through the channels as I came back. I told Kim hyung Jun to tell Kibum to stop zapping, it made an awful lot of noise. At last Kibum decided to watch star-kings when I and Kim hyung Jun were cleaning the tables.

Hey Eunhee, you should really see this, It’s so funny!” he said over his shoulder as his eyes still was fixed on the screen.

Sweetie you know I can’t, I have to work” I answered in I tired voice.

Ahh come on” Ha said, stood up and grabbed my arm. As he pulled me to his lap I giggled.

He kissed me on the neck and put his arm around me. I looked at the TV and saw my best friend Key and his band member do a lot of funny stuff.

He he, you go girl” I said jokingly.

Oh sis you are so funny” Kim hyung Jun said

Oh just shut up babo” I .

Kan Just laughs and kissed me.

You are so cute” he said.

No you are” I smiled at him.

When I saw Minho on the TV my thoughts flew back to that time when he saved me from those men in the park, and that time in the gym. A smile crossed my lips.

I shook my head violently, why was I thinking of him when I didn’t like him, or did I? Aahhg I just don’t know anymore…

It was late and we were about to close the shop. I closed the door and was about to lock when my phone went off.

No one no one no one yeh, No one no one no one yeh!”

Do you still have our song as a ring tone?” Kan asked me.

Shhhh” I smiled and hit him in the stomach as I answered the call. I smiled and put his hands around my waist.

Hello you got Eunhee!” I answered.

Hi Eunieee“I heard from the other side of the line.

Oh hey Key what’s up??”

Did you see me on star-king today?” I could almost hear him jump up and down in excitement.

Yes you were awesome …. And Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin too”

Ohh thanks noona “

Ahh Taemin, sorry “

He he its okay”

Eunhee what are you doing tomorrow???” He asked in a happy voice.