First Day of School (2/2)

Triangle Love

Then someone walked in.

 

Well, more like ran in.  At first I thought it was those girls again but it wasn't high heeled pumps, it was more like sneakers.  I didn't want anyone to see me in this state but I'm probably already missing class so I swallowed and was about to say something but then I heard, "Mee-yon?  Are you in here?  It's me, Sungmin."

 

What?!  What was he doing here?  I didn't want his to see me like this, but class is starting...  So I waved my hand over the stall so he can see.

 

I heard footsteps running towards my stall and in a few seconds it opened. 

 

"Thanks oppa, sorry I-" I said before he pulled me against him.

 

My head was resting on his warm chest when I realized I was crying.  I try to hold it back but it just kept on rolling out.

 

"It's okay Mee-yon, I'll find who did this to you, and they'll pay," Sungmin oppa said while squeezing me tighter.

 

 

 

*Hey everyone, I know this is a very small chapter but I'm happy that got to squeez something in.  I know you are all are probably mad and I even lost some subbies :'( but I want to say thank you to the ones that are still with me.  I can't promise that I will be posting everyday but I will try my very best to post a chapter or two every week, even if it's small, that way you will have something to look forward to.  Thank you very much!*

 

With love,

xoxo youaremyhappiness xoxo