Triangle Love

Triangle Love

Mee-Yon POV

 

 

I woke up after hours of sleep on the car.  I look outside to see that it was the afternoo- HOLY CRAP!  I stared blankly outside to see that I was in a field of mansions.  We were driving down a road where on the both sides of us were castle like mansions that were surrounded with metal fence and a huge gate.

 

"Mrs. Kim, we have arrived" said the chauffer.

 

We stopped at a pair of gates while the chauffer punched in some kind of password.

 

"...umma, is this the right place?" I asked in disbelive because when my mom said 'just some friends' I didn't really think she meant 'just some friends' who was extreamly rich.

 

"Pabo! Of course we're in the right place" she said with a teasing tone.

 

I was firecly staring out the window to catch every single detail, because from when I was born until now I was surrounded by fields and cows.  But that was when I saw some people standing in front of the huge doorway.

 

We than stopped in front of the group and got out.

 

"Oh my! It has been so long!" screamed the aujumma while running towards my umma.

 

I was awkardly standing behind my mom until I noticed something, someone...

 

Lee Sungmin!

 

What was he doing here is all I could wonder.  I saw him staring at me, I guess he was suprised as me because when I tried to wave he was still staring at me.

 

"And you must be Mee-Yon!" the aujumma said with a big grin.

 

"Yes, nice to meet you aujumma, thank you very much for having us here" I said. 

 

"Aegyeo, your so adorable !" she said in excitment.

 

I giggled under my breathe, she seems nice I thought.

 

 

Lee Sungmin POV

 

 

 

"Remember to look friendly, araso?" umma said to me, Kyunhyun, Shindong, Reywook, Heechul.

 

"Araso..." replied Kyunhyun and Reywookie in uision.

 

I was only told a day ago that we were going to have freeloaders at our house.  You might wonder how many childrens does my umma has, well only two, me and Donghae.  The rest of them is just members from my boy band called Super Junior, they are here because we have to attend the Seoul Unerversity for further education.  

 

"Umma, so it's just your friend right?" I asked

 

"Yeah, just her and her daughter"

 

"Daughter?" Heechul said with a smirk.

 

"Yea, so I want all of you to treat her nicely araso?" she asked again.

 

"okay..." we all replied.

 

After a few minuets we saw a car pull up in front of us.  Out stepped umma's friend and her daughter... 

 

wait.

 

it can't be.

 

Mee-Yon?  She is aujumma's daughter?

 

"And you must be Mee-Yon!" umma said with a big grin.

 

"Yes, nice to meet you aujumma, thank you very much for having us here" she said.

 

"Aegyeo, your so adorable !" umma said in excitment.

 

Wow.  She is adorable.  And the amazing part is that she is going to be freeloading at our house. (YAY!)

 

I guess she saw me too and she tried to wave but all I could do is stare at her beautiful face.

 

"Mee-Yon, I'm sure you've heard of the famous boy band Super Junior right?" umma asked her.

 

"Umm... sorry I don't know." she said in confusion.

 

"Yah, how can you not know about us, we're EVERYWHERE." bragged Heechul.

 

"Yah, Heechul, be quite!" I yelled at him.

 

"Hey Mee-Yon, nice to see you here, I thought it was gonna take a bit more time until we saw each other again but I guess I was wrong" I said as I walked up to her and took her hand and slightly bowed.

 

Mee-Yon's face all of a sudden became red. Cute.

 

"Umm, yea I was suprised to see you here too" she replied

 

"OH! That's wonderful, you two already know each other!" umma beamed in excitment.

 

"Then I guess I can trust you Sungmin to take care of my saughter" aujumma said with a slight grin.

 

"Umma!" Mee-Yon yelled.

 

 

Heechul POV

 

 

 

Mee-Yon.

 

I guess she was an okay looking girl, but I've seen better.  But I was suprised when Sungmin said he knew her, so I'm guessing that was the girl that he was talking about earlier when he came home.

 

I wonder what Fishy is gonna say about this.

 

 

 

*There! I finished the second chapter! So I decided to have Donghae and Sungmin to be brothers =P Cold hearted Donghae + Hearthrob Sungmin = Lucky Mee-Yon ^__<~    It was a rush since I thought of this during lunch.  Anyways, hope you enjoyed. *