You?! (1/2)

Triangle Love

 

Mee-Yon POV

 

"Good morning~ Mee-Yon~"  aujumma said as she walks in my room.

 

"Oh, aujumma, good morning. What time is it?" I greeted and asked at the same time, while wondering why she's in my room.  

 

"It's seven in the morning honey" aujumma replied while pulling open the white laced curtains.  

 

The sudden flash of sunlight came into my room.  But the morning light was really beautiful, the light shinning through the glass sliding doors that led to the balcony.

 

I steeped out my bed and went to grab my clothes.

 

"Mee-Yon when you are done changing go down stairs and have breakfast.  After that I want you to come with me and go visit your n-" aujumma said but got cut off by Kyuhyun who was standing by the door.

 

"Aujumma I know you have lots of things to do today so do you think it would be okay if I took Mee-Yon and look around the school?" Kyuhyun said in a totally innocent voice as if nothing happened last night.

 

"Oh, you would do that Kyu, you would do that for me?  Thank you so much!"  aujumma exclaimed in excitement while embracing the devil who smirked at me.

 

"Umma, I'll go with them too" came a voice from behind Kyuhyun, it turned out to be Sungmin-oppa.

 

I swear to god I felt so relived that second.  I actrually thought that I'll be alone with that creep all day.

 

"Oh ! That's even better!" exclaimed aujumma, she then walked out of my room.

 

"Yah, what are you standing around for?  We gotta get going soon, there's someone you need to meet..." Kyuhyun demanded me at first but then his voice became quieter and quieter.

 

"Kyu, don't talk to Mee-Yon that way, 'and' you have to apologize for what you did last night." Sungmin-oppa said in a serious tone.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Kyuhyun said as he started walking out of my room.

 

"KYU! I'm being serious!" Sungmin-oppa called out.

 

But too late, Kyuhyun already walked downstairs.

 

"I'm sorry Mee-Yon, he's actrually really nice (once you get to know him like I do *kekeke* lol jkjk pretend I never said this, back to the story).  Why don't you get dressed and come down stairs" he said before waving and closing my door.

 

I walked down to the bathroom that was down the hall, but to find out that it was occupied.  So I just paced back and forth in front of the bathroom door until it would be free.

 

*BAM*    It seems that whoever was in the bathroom came out too fast.

 

“So, sorry, I didn’t mea…” my voice trailed off as I look up at the familiar figure in front of me.  It was the jerk from the day before!  What was he doing here?

 

“YAH! It’s you!” I yelled in a voice that made Shindong, Leeteuk, Kangin, and Yehsung stick their head out of their room to see what was happening.

 

“And you are?” the jerk asked in an annoyed voice.

 

“I’m the person that you treated really poorly, the other day at the Seoul Train Station!” I yelled at him furiously.

 

“Sorry, doesn’t ring a bell” he said before walking back to his room.

 

“aish..” I thought in anger.

 

“I see you met our Fishy” Leeteuk oppa said walking up to me.  Oh, I forgot they were watching.

 

“Fishy?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, that’s aujumma’s other son, Lee Donghae” he explained.

 

That’s aujumma’s other son?! But he’s so cold and mean, totally opposite of Sungmin-oppa.

 

“I know, it’s weird, even though Sungmin-ah and Donghae are brothers, they have completely different personalities” Leeteuk-oppa said as if he read my mind.

 

I then stepped inside the bathroom.

 

 

Lee Donghae POV

 

 

The night before:

 

*ring ring ring*

 

The sound was coming from Eunhyuk’s cell, but the sound soon stopped as he listened to the caller.

 

“Ah,  annyeong aujumma.  Yes, it was a success.  REALLY?!  Araso, bye-bye” then he ended the conversation.

 

“Who was it?” I asked with my eyes staring out at the streets.

 

“It was your umma and she asked me if the autograph signing was a success.” He responded.

 

“Oh, why did you say REALLY?” I asked and mimicked him at the same time.

 

“Well, aujumma told me that…were gonna have freeloaders at our house!” Eunhyuk shouted happily.

 

“”What’s that to get excited about” I asked not expecting for an answer.

 

“Well, sujumma said that her friend that’s staying over has a daughter around our age!” he said still smiling.

 

“right…”

                                                                                            ***

After and hour or so of driving we arrived at my house.  We were both really tired so we decided to shower in the morning and go to sleep instead.  I said good night to Eunhyuk before I started to walk towards my bedroom door.

 

I was just about to pass by Sungmin’s door when I heard some talking going on in the room.

 

“oppa, no-“ said a female voice.

 

I peeked inside and saw Kyu pinning a girl to the wall.  I was going to do something until I saw Sungmin throw a pillow at Kyu.

 

“Well, that’s fixed” I whispered to myself as walking away.

 

But I couldn’t help but notice that I have seen that girl somewhere before.

 

But, where?

 

Morning:

 

I woke up to see that it was 6:57.  I needed to get in the shower before anyone does since I probably stink at the moment.

 

I put on my clothes on after I wiped myself dry.

 

*BAM*

 

“So, sorry, I didn’t mea…” a girl tried to apologize but stopped herself when she saw my face.

 

“YAH! It’s you!” She yelled so loud some of the other members came out their rooms.

 

“And you are?” I asked in an irritated tone.

 

“I’m the person that you treated really poorly, the other day at the Seoul Train Station!” She kept on yelling.  Now I remember her.  She was the one where I had Jun taking care of when I went to the train station for autograph signing yesterday.  What’s she doing here? But I didn’t want to deal with her so I pretended I had no idea what she’s talking about.

 

“Sorry, doesn’t ring a bell.” I responded and walked away.

 

Third Person POV

 

 

After breakfast Sungmin drove Mee-Yon and Kyuhyun to go visit the University together.  After a long tour of the school they headed to the cafeteria.

 

 "So this is the cafeteria" Sungmin said as if the tour ended here.

 

"Wow, it's so big" ( < that's what she said xD lol back to the story) Mee-Yon says as she scan the entire room full of students.  Well not technically,  it was sunday and on sundays they have the library, cafeteria, and the study hall open for anyone who needs to catch up on homework and stuff.

 

"Sorry, I have something I need to do.  So Kyu, go buy something for Mee-Yon to eat" Sungmin demanded the dongsaeng, 

 

"O-kay" Kyuhyun said but then shook his head after Sungmin left.

 

"I can't believe Sungmin hyung would be so naive to think I wouldn't do something bad to you while he's gone." Kyuhyun said as he faced Mee-Yon and smirked.

 

"Well, your not, I'm not going to let you" Mee-Yon said as she took a couple of steps back, just to make sure he doesn't attack her out of nowhere.

 

"Remember the bet?  Well go buy me and Sungmin some ramen and smoothies*" Kyuhyun demanded.

 

"Wha- no!  Sungmin-oppa told you to buy me something, not the opposite" Mee-Yon fought back the words.

 

"Bad Mee-Yon, if you don't, I'll tell everyone that you never had your first kiss before" Kyuhyun playfully threatened her.

 

"WHAT?! How do you know that?" Mee-Yon exclaimed.

 

"Just go buy the food" Kyuhyun demanded once again.

 

Mee-Yon had no choice but to stomp away to the cash register and order the food.

 

"Aish this is driving me crazy" Mee-Yon said under her breath.

 

 

*Finally I updated!  It's quiet long, it's to make up for the days I didn't update ;DD  YESSS Mee-Yon and Donghae finally meet! I know they don't really talk much in here but I promise they will talk more in the next part <33  BTW I know ramen and smoothies are not really edible together but just go with it ^^, I promise to update sooner, thank you~ much love - youaremyhappiness  (=^(T)^=)/