Say Hello to the New Janitor!

Hanging By The Moment

“Yeah, I just made a complete fool of myself in front of DBSK.” I muttered to myself.
“Umm, boys. I would like to meet...” my Ajusshi started.
“The new janitor!” I said. Ajusshi looked at me in confusion.
“Yup, the new janitor.” I nodded. My long black hair flew everywhere. Then I noticed I looked even more insane so I stopped.
“Yo, Sooman!” I heard someone say as they walked into the room. “Where’s the other janitor that will be working with me?” I looked over to the person and noticed it was a girl who looked like around my age. She had brown hair that went mid-back. She was a bit taller than me, and her skin was tan. She was also skinny. With DBSK and the girl standing around me, I looked like a bigger nerd. I mean, I have thick black rim glasses, long black hair with split ends, pale skin, and ugly braces. Compared to the fashionable clothes the Gods and the girl were wearing, I was wearing a pair of slightly baggy blue jeans, an oversized black hoodie, and old worn out black and white chucks.

“Hi, I’m Lee YunHee, your new coworker.” I smiled at them. Ajusshi let out a long sigh and shook his head. I looked over to him and he gave me the look. You know that look. The look that says, "We will talk about this later." 
“It’ll be nice seeing you around, YunHee sshi.” U-Know Yunho gave me one of his oh-so-charming smiles that will make any girl swoon. He’s the perfect boyfriend/husband. He’s extremely good looking, tall and caring. Even though he can be a bit of a dork. No, scratch that out. A BIG DORK. But who wouldn’t want to have a hot, dorky boyfriend that you can be a big dork along with? But it’s sad to say that I don’t meet the standards of his ideal girl. Like, saying he'll protect me? Sorry buddy, I’d rather fight my own fights. And graceful? Yeah, I’m faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr from it.
“Umm, MinHae. Please show YunHee around.” Ajusshi told the girl before me. The girl known as MinHae nodded. She looked over to me and said, “Come on.”
Just as we were about to leave, the MinHae chick stopped in front of Micky YooChun.
She stared.
He stared.
She stared.
He stared.

“Yo! What’s up, dawg!?” She exclaimed in a bad English accent.
Mr. Micky YooChun looked like he was about to laugh, then he shook his head. “Yo.” he said in his very y English. Ah, I love it when Park YooChun speaks and sings in English. It’s so *fangirly scream*! He’s just a big ol’ sensitive goof ball. But that’s what I love about him. Like one moment, he’s all serious, then the next moment he’s spazzing over something completely random. MinHae began doing the “gangsta” handshake with him. You know, when you touch knuckles then you pound it, or whatever. I don’t know, hehehe! I stared at MinHae and YooChun as they tried to do the handshake, but it wasn’t working. Mainly because MinHae made it complicated. I took a cookie from my book bag and began to eat it. I love cookies. I smiled happily.

“MinHae!! YooChun!!” Ajusshi sighed in frustration. Both of them stopped what they were doing and looked over to Ajusshi.
“MinHae, please show YunHee around the building so she won’t get lost.” MinHae nodded and motioned for me to follow her. “All right!! Kwan MinHae is rolling out!!” she said in her weird English, then she did a poor attempt of the “gangster” walk. I stuffed the rest of the cookie in my mouth and began walking out.

“Wait, YunHee. You need your pass.” Ajusshi said. “I don’t want you to be caught by the guards again.” I snickered as I walked towards his desk to get the pass. When I walked passed the other members, I felt Mr. Max ChangMin watching me. Why does he keep looking at me! Stop looking at me!! So what if I did a victory dance! That doesn’t mean he has to keep staring at me! When I grabbed the pass thingy, it said something like
temporary worker. I looked at Ajusshi, then looked down and tried to get another cookie from my backpack. Since I was looking down, I didn’t notice where I walking and I walked right into.... YunHo! “Ah!!” I exclaimed as I dropped my cookie and ran right into YunHo’s chest.

“I’m sorry!!” I blushed. I bolted out of the room before anyone could say anything. Good Job, YunHee!! You made even more of a fool of yourself in front of DBSK!! And I ran into YunHo too!!! I hit myself in the head. When I saw MinHae waiting for me, she looked at me weirdly. Hey, I’m not as weird as you, Kwan MinHae!!
“So, was that whole gansta thing spur of the moment or something?” I grinned as I took out another cookie. MinHae grinned and nodded. "Yup!”
“I think I’ll like working with you, MinHae sshi.” MinHae laughed and nodded. “Same here.” Then we heard a ding, telling us the elevator was there. We both walked in as I ate the rest of my cookie. Poor cookie in Ajusshi’s office. Gone to waste... R.I.P cookie.
“Do you have an endless supply of cookies?” She joked as I pulled out another cookie.
“...Maybe...” I looked away, then back to the front of the elevator. “Do you want one?”
No thank you, YunHee.” Once the elevator stopped, I followed her down the hallway. “All right, theses are the dance rooms where everyone dances, hahaha! Each one is where our singers and trainees practice.” she explained to me. I nodded as I looked at the rooms. “Do you want to meet anyone?"
“Umm, who’s currently here?” I blinked.
“I think Super Junior is here. “ she answered. “Do you want to meet them?”
“Umm, sure!” ^__^
“So, who do you like from the great SM Entertainment?”
“Hmm... I like DBSK, SUJU, BoA, SNSD, SHINee and the rest of SM.” 
“Ouu!! You’re a fan of SHINee?! They are so cute and hot!!” She suddenly exclaimed. I took a small step back and looked at her weirdly. Isn’t she like, around my age? 18 going on 19? Or, is she 17 going on 18?
“Um...MinHae sshi? How old are you?!” I raised an eyebrow.
“18." So..she’s 17 that just turned 18. I see...

When we reached SUJU’s dance room, MinHae opened the door and started to act like a ninja, then grabbed a water bottle.
“MinHae sshi? What are you doing?” I blinked as I stood next to her. “Shhh!!” She pulled me down and covered my mouth. Then she pointed to the most girly-looking guy, which was Kim Heechul. Suddenly, MinHae pulled her arm back. The bottle flew from her hand and hit HeeChul right on the head. “Yah!! MinHae!!” He turned around and glared at her as she stood up.
“Why do you look like a girl, HeeChul!?” MinHae laughed, unaffected by his glare. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing as MinHae gave him an innocent look. “I do not look like a girl!!”
“You know, you aren’t supposed to look like that!!!”
“SHUT UP, MINHAE!!” HeeChul exclaimed. Everyone in the room did whatever they were doing, as if Heechul and Minhae weren’t there. I guess this is an everyday thing. I blinked as I ate another cookie.

“Do they always fight like this?” I muttered as I nibbled on my cookie. It’s funny seeing a uber tall person fighting with a short person and the short person is winning. “Yupp!! It’s always like this.” I heard someone laugh. I looked over to the person and saw Leeteuk. “Oh hello!! I didn’t know I said that out loud....” I laughed sheepishly. “Cookie?”  I stuck out the 2nd cookie in my hand. “No, thank you, um...?”
“Oh! I’m Lee YunHee! Nice to meet you!!” I bowed. “I’m the new janitor!!”
“Well, it’ll be nice working with you, YunHee ah.” he smiled. 
“Umm, Leeteuk sshi... Do HeeChul sshi and MinHae sshi like each other?” I blinked as I stuffed both cookies in my mouth.
“ I think they do.” he nodded. “Since MinHae is always bugging him.”

“I do not like him!!"
“I do not like her!!”

I jumped slightly at their outbrust at us, then stared at them.
“Sure, you don’t.” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.
“Yah! YunHee!! I don’t like that thing!!” MinHae exclaimed as she pointed at HeeChul. 
“Why would I want to go out with a weirdo like her!!”
“What did you call me?!” MinHae pulled her hand into a fist. 
“Alrighty then!! Let’s go MinHae sshi!!” I grabbed her and dragged her out. “Why don’t we see SHINee?” Right when I said SHINee, she began dragging me like a rag doll.
Working here will be... fun? I guess... I don’t know.

<><><><><><><>

A/N:...Soo this story might be moving kinda slow. I hope you'll still guys read it. =/ And there will be a few grammer errors for the first few chapters...and I'm sorry about that... ^^;;