Arts & Crafts (Kibum and Shindong)

School Day

"Hey Kibum, what are you making?" Little Shindong asked.
"A ninja, they're really cool. What are you making?"
"A bowl of rice. I'm hungry."
"You're always hungry. We're having snack time next."
"But I'm hungry now. I wonder what glue tastes like." Shindong asked, eyeing the bottle of glue in front of him.

"Don’t eat glue. Seonsaengnim says it's bad for you."
"But she eats glue." Shindong said pointing to the red headed foreign girl in the back corner.
"Well she's weird and doesn't listen to seonsaengnim."
"Kibum, seonsaengnim says it's not nice to call people weird."

"Why? Heechul is weird but still my friend. I don't know how it's bad."
"I don't know but that's what teacher said." Both shrugged and went back to their work. "My bowl of rice looks so yummy. I want to eat it. It’s made of macaroni and that's food."
"You can't eat it. Seonsaengnim can't see it if you eat it."
"Can I eat your ninja then? Ninja hide from people so you can tell teacher you made such a good ninja that it hid like a real one."

"NO! My ninja and I want teacher to see him." Kibum moved his macaroni

Ninja away from Shindong and worked with his back turned for the rest of art class.