Recess (Kyusung)

School Day

"Do you want to play with me and Ddangkoma, Kyuhyunie?"

"No thanks, Yesung. I’m going to go play over there today with some of the others."

"Okay. We’ll be here if you want to come back." Little Kyuhyun waved by to Yesung before running off to play with some of the others on the other side of the playground. "It’s just you and me, Ddangkoma." He said to his little turtle in the sand. After a while Yesung heard a shout come from the other side of the playground and instantly stood up. "That’s sounded like Kyunie, come on Ddangkoma." He grabbed the little turtle and placed him in his shirt pocket and ran off towards the shout.

"Leave me alone!" Little Yesung heard Kyuhyun shout at some of the older kids who were picking on him.

"Go away. Try picking on someone your own size. Or are you big kids only tough enough to pick on little kids?" Yesung shouted making the big kids angry with him.

"Look it’s the turtle boy and he thinks he’s tough." One said getting a laugh from the others. Yesung pushed the boy away when he was standing right in from of him and managed to push him into a couple of the other kids. They were about to hit Yesung back when a couple seonsaengnims came over and took them away. Yesung helped Kyuhyun up off of the ground and wiped away the tears that were falling.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I cut my arm when they pushed me down. It hurts a lot. Thanks for protecting me."

"How about we go to the nurse’s office. She’ll make it all better. And I’ll always protect you Kyuhyunie." Yesung said and walked Kyuhyun to the nurse’s office to take care of the cut.