Going Home

School Day

"Alright kids, gather your things and we’ll head out for you to meet with your parents to go home." Soo Man announced as everyone was packing up. Once ready He lead the class outside and made sure everyone found their parents.

"So you’re coming over tomorrow, Kibum, right? Hannie is staying the night too." Heechul asked.

"Yup, omma says she’ll drop me off after lunch. Bye Heechul, Hangeng." The three all waved bye as their ommas’ took them home.

"Omma, Yesung saved me from a bunch of big kids today! Oh and can I stay over at his house tonight. Both Wookie and I want to have a sleep over and Yesung’s omma said it was okay." Kyuhyun’s omma nodded and Kyuhyun ran back to tell the other two the good news.

"Okay, be over after dinner then Kyunie. Same for you Wookie." Yesung said before leaving.

"Siwon, omma said that you have to come home with us today since your parents are busy at work." Sungmin said as Siwon was looking around for his parents.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah she said they got held back at work. She said we have more apples and peanut butter that we can snack on at home." Sungmin dragged Siwon back to his omma and started walking home.

"Bye guys. We’re going home now." Eunhyuk and Donghae said waving bye to Shindong, Kangin and Leeteuk.

"Bye Shindong, Kangin is leaving with me too. See you Monday." Teukie said as he left with Kangin.




A/N: Random idea with my friends. I hope you like them. I decided to split each scene into a different chapter on aff instead of just a straight oneshot like on LJ.
Comments loved^^

^^♥