Lunch (Eunhae)

School Day

"Hyukie! I saved you a seat!" Little Donghae shouted at Eunhyuk as he walked into the cafeteria.

"Thanks Hae." Little Eunhyuk said as he took the seat. He set his lunch out on the table and traded some of it with Donghae.

"So we’re going to beat Junsu and Yoochun at soccer today, right?"

"Yeah. Just like we did yesterday." Both laughed and then Donghae got up to grab something from a classmate sitting at another table. When he left, Eunhyuk watched him, taking his attention away from his lunch and Heechul took the chance to take the other’s bottle of strawberry milk. Eunhyuk turned back around to find his strawberry milk missing. "Where did my strawberry milk go?" Heechul giggled and Hangeng just sat there rolling his eyes at his friend’s actions. "Heechul, give me back my strawberry milk."

"Who said I have it?"

"But you’re laughing at me and you guys are the only other ones here right now."

"Nope. You can’t prove it." Heechul stuck his tongue out at the other, making him even more upset.

"DONGHAE! HEECHUL STOLE MY STRAWBERRY MILK!" He shouted as the other was making his way back to the table.

"Heechul, give Hyukie back his strawberry milk. You’re gonna make him cry."

"Just do it Chulie." Hangeng said and Heechul sighed, retrieving the bottle from the seat next to him.

"Here, Hyukie."

"Thanks Hae." Eunhyuk said wiping the tears that started to form away from his eyes and hugging Hae.