Show & Tell (Kangteuk)

School Day

"Leeteuk, would you like to go next?" Soo Man seonsaengnim asked little Leeteuk.

"Uh...yeah." He answered shyly and stood up hiding his item for show and tell behind his back as he moved to the front. "I want to share my stuffed animal raccoon, Youngwoonie."

"A stuffed animal? Really?" Someone asked making Leeteuk even shyer about sharing.

"Yeah. He’s really, really important to me. Kangin gave him to me last year for my birthday." Leeteuk turned red and shied away. Little Kangin got up and stood next to Leeteuk.

"Yup. I got it for his birthday last year. Since we are best friends and I am Korea’s number 1 raccoon so I got him a raccoon." He announced proudly.

"Yah, how can a little kid like you be Korea’s number 1 anything."

"I can be whatever I want, Heechul."

"Alright you two, be quiet and let Teukie finish."

"I think Kangin said a lot of it. He is to be a second Kangin for me, even if I get lonely I have Youngwoon to make me all better."

"Thank you Teukie. Kangin do you want to go now?"

"Yeah." Kangin quickly jumped right back up to the front of the room and excitedly showed the glass his angel. "This is my angel Jungsu. Just like I got the raccoon for Teukie, he got me this little angel for me. He was nervous when he gave it to me, which makes it even more special." Kangin walked over to Leeteuk and made him stand up and gave him a big hug.