Snack Time (Simin)

School Day

"Alright kids, you can grab your snacks now." Soo man seonsaengnim announced. Little Siwon went through his bag, only to find that his omma forgot to put his snack in. Little Sungmin noticed and walked over to Siwon.
"What's wrong Siwonie?"
"My omma forgot my snack this morning."
"Oh, well my omma packed me a bunch of the apples I helped he cut last night. We can share them. I even have peanut butter to go with them."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be hungry later cause I took half of your snack."

"I can’t eat all of this, so eat." Sungmin said holding out a piece of apple in front of Siwon’s mouth. Siwon opened his mouth and let Sungmin feed him the piece.

"Ah it’s so yummy."

"I know. Eat some with the peanut butter. It makes it even yummier." He grabbed the small container full of peanut butter and passed it over to the taller. He then took his piece of apple and dipped it in the peanut butter and ate it while giving Siwon a big smile. Siwon copied the other with another piece.

"It is yummy. I need to tell my omma to pack it for me next time." Sungmin smile got even bigger as he nodded furiously at the idea. The two continued to eat and chat about random shows on TV and Sungmin made sure Siwon got an equal amount of apples.

"If you forget your snack again, I’ll share. Omma always packs me a lot." Sungmin said before running off.