Alert

This Stupid Marriage

“Are you sure you’re feeling okay?” Hyemi questioned you.
“Yes. I’m fine I’m fine,” you replied giving her an reassuring smile.
“Alright. If the queenka comes up to you then call me okay? I’m just a phone call away!” Hyemi giggled and walked off to her class.

You smiled at her giggly personality and turned around, only to bump into someone. Your nose scrunched up as the smell of perfume hit your nose.

“Choi Soo Jin?” A female, squeaky voice spoke.

You looked up and immediately your face showed a displeasing frown. “Well, if it isn’t the Han Ga In.” You folded your arms. “How many sprays of perfume did you spray on yourself? It’s too strong don’t you think?”

“How is it your business about my perfume smell?” Ga In clucked her tongue.
“It’s not. I’m just asking, cause if people walk by, and they smell their perfume, especially L.Joe, they will literally faint.”
“Faint? As in because it’s smells too heavenly or smells too strong?”
“Only you would know.” You smiled before walking off, but she grabbed your arms and harshly pulled you back.

“I heard you’re married to L.Joe oppa.”
“Married by co-“ You paused as you remembered about the contract rule: to not tell anyone about the contract.
“Married by?”
“We just got arranged married that’s all. I don’t even like him. Anything else?” You answered.
“Well, that’s good then because L.Joe oppa is mine. We had a thing for each other many times so you better back off okay?” She pointed then walked off.

You didn’t know why but you felt your heart scrunch up when she said that she and L.Joe had a thing for each other many times. This feeling cannot be jealously, you don’t even like him. You didn’t know why you were feeling angry build up inside of you, but you just couldn’t help the feeling.

---

Soo Jin’s (You) POV

I don’t even know why he is so popular. He is just a conceited jerk who cares about nothing besides himself and his car. I still remember the first day we met, giving me a lecture about his car. Isn’t that just a waste of breath?

I walked in the classroom and there I saw a bunch of girls crowding over a table behind mine. *Isn’t that L.Joe’s seat?* Stuff it. They’re literally screaming and shouting over him. I threw my bag on the table causing a huge bang as the girls all turned to me with piercing eyes.

“OH. I’m sorry, you may continue.” I smiled then turned towards the board. But did they continue? No. Instead, they shifted over to my table and crowded over my table. I swear, if they make me mad, I can just throw them out the window. “May I help you?” I faked a smile.

 In 3….

2….

1….

“Are you and L.Joe seriously married?” One girl spoke.

Assuming that a bunch of girls will talk at me, I’ll just name the girls; girl 1,2,3, etc.

“Yes.”

“Did you do any funny business with him?” Girl 2 spoke.

“No.”

“Are you living together?” Girl 3 spoke.

“Yes.”

“Did you guys sleep together?”

“No.” My patience is kind of running out here.

“Did-“ That’s it, I stood up and slapped the table with my hands.

Man, that hurt.

The girls jumped back in surprise. “What? What were you going to ask huh? Did you hold hands? Did you kiss? Did you see him shirtless? CALM DOWN. I won’t ever touch your ‘beloved’ L.Joe. He’s all yours. I wouldn’t even touch a single strand of his hair. IS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED?!”

I think I kind of scared them off since they shook their heads and scrambled back into their seats. I plopped myself back down my seat and stared out the window.

“Yeah right you haven’t seen me shirtless.” Someone scoffed.

My face blushed in embarrassment thinking about the day at our honeymoon how he walked out of the bathroom shirtless. His abs was visible and the water sliding down his chest made him looked extremely hot. EKK.  That picture has been stuck in my mind ever since. I’ve just become another fan girl…..

No. Stop there Soo Jin. Stop there.

The bell rang and here goes 2 periods of long long lectures. Should I just sleep?

L.Joe’s POV

One word.

Impressive.

A girl like her does not know fear.

Impressive….

End of L.Joe’s POV

The bell rang for dismissal as you walked to your locker. Hyemi was standing there waiting for you since you take forever to get your stationeries organised.

“So, how was married life?” She winked.

You slammed the locker door shut and sighed. “Horrible. Terrible. Indescribable.” You shivered.

“Indescribable as in good or bad my dear?” Hyemi nudged you whilst walking out the gates. You gave her a look as she nodded in understanding.

“But Hyemi ah, I haven’t told you this.” You bit your bottom lip.
“What is it?” She questioned, quizzically.
“On our wedding day, we signed a contract so we’re just faking it in front of family and friends,” you whispered. You had to tell her since you need someone to express your feeling towards, you didn’t mind if you broke the rule since you tell Hyemi everything and she is a very trustworthy friend.

-BEEP-

Both you and Hyemi jumped as you looked at the person in the car.

“Yeobo! We better get going!” L.Joe exclaimed.

“It’s just a contract? Doesn’t it mean you have to you know, act right now?” Hyemi whispered back.
“A huh. I’ll call you later okay?” You smiled as you walked towards the car.

“What now?” You faked a smile.

Everyone was looking at you and L.Joe talk to each other, some gossiping and some intently staring.

“Get in the car. As a husband I need to drive my beauty home.” L.Joe smirked.

The girls squealed and giggled. You however, wanted to vomit inside. *Beauty? Aww he called me beauty, how nice.*

“But beast, I need to go to my friends’ house.” You lied.
“My parents are coming over so you better get your stupid lazy in the car,” he hissed.

*P-parents?!*


A/N: I'm back! HAHA! Sorry for not updating hehe ^^ my headache got better yesterday but i was busy and now it just came back -.- oh wells. So here is an update! HEHE, what's going to happen? o:

Anyways, i'm sure you all heard the news about the shooting in Connecticut? 27 people were dead, including 20 children.. 20! THAT'S A WHOPPING 20! That man is just a psycho.. R.I.P to those innocent people :(.. and just like that 27 innocent lives are gone... why do we still have people like that in this world ? :/ What is happening to our world seriously? I just don't get it. What's the point of killing people? What will they get out of it? It's upsetting. My prayers go out to those who lost their loved ones xx