Talk

This Stupid Marriage

Soo Jin’s POV

As soon as my parents went in the car after having a small talk with the Lee’s, I threw them a bunch of questions.

“What is this? What is the meaning of this? Where did this arrange marriage come from? Why did you agree on this without telling me? Why are you agreeing on my life? Why are you doing this to me? Is this a joke? Tell me. Mum, dad, tell me!” I said without catching a breath.

“Honey, please calm down!” My mum placed her hands on my shoulders.
“How on earth can I calm down? Mum, I am still young and I need to experience life before I get into this stupid arranged marriage thing!”
“I know dear, I know. Mum and dad were also hesitating but in the end we decided it will be the best for you. Look, getting married isn’t a bad thing, you can do your own things while he does the other plus, we want the best for you. We feel more safe marrying you to someone that we already know. I’m sure he will take good care of you.” She brought me into a tight embrace. “Please honey? Do it for us? For the company?” She said in a sweet soothing voice.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes. “But you have to promise me that there will be no reporters or some kind of people that will invade my privacy. Also, when I marry, I want to do my own things!”

“Deal. Thank you dear. Thank you.” She kissed my head and my hair.

I hope I am doing the right thing.

Why am I even dragged into this? What did I do in my past life to deserve this stupid arranged marriage?

L.Joe’s POV

“MUM! HOW COULD YOU?!” I yelled while storming in the house.

The maids were shocked at the sudden outburst but I didn’t care. My mum waved her hands in front of them telling them to go in their rooms.

“We are doing this for you honey!” She sat down.
“For me? Oh? Oh? Alright. For me or for the company?!” I asked.
“You don’t want to do it? Fine. Give me a no then.” My dad said all relaxed while sipping his read ginseng tea.

Really? Stating the obvious much dad? “No.” I gave him the reply.

“Alright then. No cars, no money, no food, no house, no resort, no hotel and no school for you then. These are all money that we earned from working hard at the company. If you don’t accept this marriage I will cancel everything and not bother to waste a single cent on you.” He shrugged.

My eyes rounded in shock. “What?! Dad you are not serious!” My voice croaked.

I can’t live without my car. Or money. Oh thinking about it just made my head hurt.

“Nope.” He shook his head.

I slammed my hands on the couch glaring at my dad. I hate him so much sometimes. I took 2 deep breaths. ‘For my life, for my life’ was all I thought of when I took breaths in and out.

“Fine. I will do it just don’t do anything to my car or money.”  I sighed. I cannot believe I am doing this.

“Great. It’s late now. You should go to bed, you have school tomorrow.” Mr. Lee informed.

I grabbed my jacket on the couch and headed upstairs. Slamming the door hard, I walked into the bathroom to take a cool shower.

How did I end up like this? Being a player and now I am going to be a married man? This is all because of this stupid arranged marriage.


A/N: I'm sorry ! They aren't married yet ! Omg what is wrong with you author... haha they'll get married soon :) dont worry my swans ! kehe ^^ thank you so much for subscribing and being patient ! ^^ hehe i won't let you down :) just hold on a little longer ? i want to go step by step through the process of marriage okay ? hehe ^^ i don't think i can update for the next few days because of my homework dont worry ! hehe i'll double update as my apology. blame the homework...