Preparations

This Stupid Marriage

A/N: I AM BACK BABIES! WOO! I finished all my assignments omg, this week was horrible... but i think it went by a little too fast. Anyways, here is a chapter ! I did say i will update once my homework are nearly all completed ! hehe i only have small ones left :) i might do a double update, we will see. Thank you to all those who subscribed and commented ! And sorry if the beginning is so long! OMG. You most are probably saying 'Why arent they married yet?!' Don't worry, they will get married in the next chapter kehe ^^ just spoiled it for you guys...ish...


The next month, everyone was busy; at school with exams coming up and preparing for graduation and at home for the wedding for the children’s of the two companies SJ Directions and Lee co-operations.

After the day of the meeting, you and L.Joe never said a word to each other, when you see each other in the hallways at school, you would give him a scoff and he would give you a disgusting look. No one knew about your marriage and you both decided to keep it that way.

A week before, you tried on the wedding dress. It was long and was much decorated. Though it looked quite simple, it brang the inner you out. L.Joe also tried on his tuxedo each was fairly easy.

Yesterday, you just finished one exam. Although it was a bit tough, you gave in all your efforts and focused hard on the questions. It was an English exam, you were surprised that knew quite a lot once you realised that you answered all the questions.

The adults have already arranged the Church, the wedding invitations and the wedding venue. They decided to let you and L.Joe marry before graduation in case anything else happens after graduation like L.Joe or you running away to another country. Yeah. They have such big imaginations.

Today is the day that you and L.Joe head off the studio to take wedding pictures. You had to wake up at 6am in the morning just go get there and get your make up done. Your friends all knew about your wedding and boy were they shocked when you decided to tell them. But, they comforted you at least and gave you courage. You were going to meet them today at the studio because you asked them to become your brides maid and they happily agreed. At least a part of you was looking forward to this day.

You arrived at the photo studio and you sighed. You were going to meet that jerk even though it was the weekends. You were happy once it got the weekends because you were sick and tired of that jerk walking around the whole school showing himself off, but no, you just had to see him.

“Soo Jin dear! You’re finally here! Come in, hurry now.” Mrs. Lee waved you over.

You faked a small smile as you walked over. “Good morning Mrs. Lee,” you greeted.

“Aigoo, just call me mum.” She smiled.

“Deh, omma.” You hesitatingly replied. You weren’t used to calling someone else mum besides your birth mum. What can you say? You were still young and you never thought that you would get married at this age.

Going in the studio, you headed straight towards the makeup room. Placing yourself on the seat, you started texting your 3 friends: Hyemi, Eunji and Chung Ae. Moments, later the makeup artist came and started working on your face. Since your face is already milky while with smooth with red lip,s it didn’t take long for the makeup to finish.

“Aigoo, my daughter in law is so pretty!” Mrs. Lee cheered.

“Soo Jin ah!” Voices hollered out the door.

You quickly turned your direction to the door and went out of your seats to open it. “You’re finally here!” You hugged each one of your friends.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Lee.” They all bowed politely at Mrs. Lee standing in the corner.
“Oh, you must me Soo Jin’s friends. Please, sit and we will get your makeup done,” Mrs. Lee instructed.

You gave your friends a nod as you all took a seat in front of the mirror.

After finishing with the makeup and getting dressed, you headed out to see many faces staring at you in awe.

Your parents, L.Joe’s parents, your friends and even the makeup artist were staring at your beauty. You shifted uncomfortably as you covered your chest. The dress, was strapless meaning it exposed most of your chest.

“You are beautiful Soo Jin ah!” Hyemi walked up to you and walked around you.
“Such a princess!” Eunji complimented.

“Hurry now, we shouldn’t keep L.Joe waiting.”

With the mention of L.Joe’s name, your face turned green. You were really sick of that name especially when you are going to marry him. Your friends smiled at you knowing your situation as you lifted up your long dress and stomped out to the studio.

L.Joe’s POV

What on earth is taking her so long?! I really do not have time for this. I am meeting Teen Top in 2 hours and if she doesn’t come out now, she can take the photos by herself. Really.

Since the time I’ve found out that I am marrying, my mind isn’t in the best situation right now. Thinking about all the bad things that we can have in marriage like privacy, bothers the hell out of me. Especially when I am married to this stupid b-

Oh. My. God.

My mouth hung ajar as I looked at the person in front of me. Is that Soo Jin? No way.

It felt like an angel came down from heaven. The dress was perfect on her and her chest was exposable. Reow.

The strands of her hair were curled and loosely sat on her shoulders. Her hair was in a bun covered with a veil.

“Son you’re drooling,” my mum informed.

I snapped out of my trance and closed my mouth.  I touched my chin and looked at my mum. “I am not drooling mum.”

Golly. I have to wake up. It’s Soo Jin we are talking about. The one who insulted my car.

“Alright. READY!” The photographer yelled.

Somehow my heart felt like it was running a thousand miles nonstop. Why am I so nervous just because of a photo shoot? It’s not like I wanted to marry her because I love her or something.

Impossible.

Soo Jin’s (You) POV

The first thing I saw when I turned the corner was L.Joe.

I stood there frozen like an ice berg as I looked at L.Joe up and down. One hand was playing with his phone; the other was in his pocket. Damn, he looks so hot. I never realised how hot a boy can look in a tuxedo.

NIHIIIII !

OMG.

I sound like a horse.

I tried my best to keep a poker face on but actually, inside I was squealing like a fan girl. How can someone be this hot? I know I said I am not interested in boys before well because no offence, they do not look hot like L.Joe here.

Suddenly, I felt my heart race. Could it be that I’ve already fallen for him?

End of Soo Jin’s POV

The photo shoot started as the photographer made you do so much skin ship with L.Joe. You looked at each other’s hands disgustingly like looking at a worm. It took a while for you and L.Joe to hold hands when one of your friend Hyemi, decided to step on the scene and grabbed your hand placing it on his.

You promised that you would kill her after.

“Alright! Good! Good! Try break down the wall between you two okay?” The photographer yelled.

You are currently in a situation where you are lying down on L.Joe’s thighs as he looked down on you. You looked at him closely studying his face features more clearly.* Woah, he is so pretty.* You thought, amazed.

“You like my face that much?” L.Joe smirked down on you.

You snapped out of your daze as you gave him a slight scoff. “I’d prefer a donkey’s face than this face of yours,” you remarked. You lied, obviously. You and L.Joe started bickering softly, not wanting everyone to hear.

“Alright alright! Now, L.Joe please lean down and give a sweet passionate kiss on your wife’s lips for me!” The photographer yelled.

You stopped bickering with L.Joe and he did the same with you. Your heads snapped towards the photographer.

“WHAT?!” You both yelled at the same time.