Wedding

This Stupid Marriage

A/N: I said that i might double update yesterday but i didn't ! I feel so bad :( I'm so sorry. I got really tired so i slept earlier than usual. Anyways, it's finally their wedding! -clap clap- ahha i shall do a double update today ? Yes.


It was finally the day.

It was the wedding day.

And whose wedding day was it?

Yours.

Urgh.

Your mother made you sleep at 9pm yesterday and woke you up at 5am in order to get your makeup and hair done. You didn’t know why your mother would wake you up this early because the make up only took you 10 minutes.

For the umpteenth time, you sighed. You were looking down at your hands, waiting for the makeup artist to finish adding some light touches since you smudged them earlier. Just then, L.Joe walked in the room wearing casual clothes. You felt your heart beat speed up but just ignored it because you thought that you were nervous for today.

L.Joe signalled the makeup artist to get out of the room before he sat himself down next to you and looked at you. You shifted uncomfortably in your seat and met eyes with him. “What?” You spoke.

“Here. Sign this.” He slapped a piece of paper on the table.

You picked up the paper and read it out loud. “Contract for the marriage of L.Joe and Soo Jin?” You looked over at L.Joe. “You have got to be kidding me?” You held up the paper in front of him.

“Oh, it gets better. Keep reading.” L.Joe waved his hands at you. You rolled your eyes and looked back at the ‘contract’.

“This is a confidential contract between L.Joe and Choi Soo Jin. It is obvious that neither L.Joe nor Soo Jin wants to go through this arranged marriage, but for family reasons, it has to be granted. L.Joe and Soo Jin will be married for 8 months until divorce for some made up reason. In this marriage, there are some rules. These rules are: (1) No form of skin ship what-so-ever.” Your face scrunched up as you read the first rule. Who would touch this arrogant jerk?  That is a definite NO – NO. Even though you had skin ship at the wedding studio but who cares!

“(2) No prying into each other’s lives/businesses/privacy.” *Aren’t they all the same thing?* You cocked your head to the side. “(3) No lovey dovey stuff. EW!” You shrieked. “Me to you? In your dreams.” You scoffed.

“Just keep reading will you?” L.Joe said, annoyed.

“)4) No sleeping together. (5) No bathing/showering together. (6) No sharing bathrooms. (7)  Do not touch each other’s things. (8) L.Joe does not clean. (9) L.Joe does not like second-hand things. (10) If this contract gets leaked, there will be harsh punishments.” You finished reading the contract and looked at L.Joe. “These are all your rules. Where is mine?”

“I don’t know. Don’t ask me.” L.Joe bluntly replied.

You took a pen and signed the paper. With a swish of a flick, the contract was made. L.Joe stood up and headed straight out the door without a single good-bye. “Conceited jerk,” you mumbled.

---

You stood behind the Church doors arms linked with your dads. He gave you a reassuring smile as you breathed in and out. Your wedding gown was just perfect and the veil matched perfectly with your hairstyle.

“Appa,” you whispered.
“Don’t worry dear. You’re beautiful.” Your dad patted your hands.

The song started playing and at the same time, you had butterflies in your stomach. You were so nervous, that you can trip anytime with that long dress and high heels. The Church door opened as you took a breath and started walking up the aisle.

Soo Jin’s (You) POV

OH MY GWAAADDDDD!

This is the most nerve wrecking thing that I have been too. People staring at me while I was walking up the aisle, it is so uncomfortable. But at least, they are giving me warm smiles right? Yeah I don’t know. There were a lot of people, from my friends to his friends (L.Joe) to my parent’s friends to his parent’s friends and yeah the list goes on and on.

Seeing L.Joe there smiling at me was enough to make my heart flutter. I’m like a cupcake with wings. Anyways, my father handed me over to L.Joe and he took my hand. The moment our skin touched, I felt sparks up my arms but suddenly, I remembered the contract. Of course, it was number 1 on the list.

  1. No form of skin ship what-so-ever

I mentally scoffed.

Blah Blah Blah. The priest went on and on. Really, I wanted to get this over and done with.

“Soo Jin, repeat after me,” the priest instructed. I nodded my head and grabbed L.Joe’s hands. Oh, I’m the luckiest girl alive! HEHE

“I, Choi Soo Jin, agree to take Lee Byunghun as my lawfully wedded husband.”

When he heard his name, I swear, I could see annoyance in his eyes. Does he hate his name or something?

“I, Choi Soo Jin, agree to take Lee Byunghun as my lawfully wedded husband,” I repeated.

“Through the storm and dark moments, I vow to love him forever and show him my love.”

Love him forever? Vow? Show him my love? Oh puh lease.

I cannot believe I am saying this but I have no other choice. “Through the storm and dark moments, I vow to love him forever and show him my love.”

I could totally hear my friends snicker behind me. Really? They are so going to get it for making fun of me. After saying that line, it was Lee Byunghun’s turn? L.Joe? Yeah same person. He said the same thing that I said to him.

We exchanged rings and this was the first time I saw him smile. Lord Heavens! He looks way better than Super Junior Siwon! I’m sorry oppa.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

My eyes widened as I looked at L.Joe horrifically. He gave me a slight smile as he turned over my veil. I couldn’t meet his eyes as they would melt me like ice cream even though they were mysterious. Oh, did you get that line?

Hyuna’s ‘Ice Cream’ – ‘I’ll melt you down like ice cream.’ Woah, what a coincidence, L.Joe melting me. Wait… EWWW! What am I thinking?! Forget I said anything. Yeah?

He slowly leaned in towards me. My breaths were getting heavier as he came closer and closer. When we were 2cm away, I could feel his breath on me. His hands travelled up my arms and turned me around. *What is he doing? Is he seriously going to kiss me?* I squeezed my eyes shut as I waited for that soft touch of lips on mine.

1 second…

2 seconds…

3 seconds…

I felt nothing. The crowd suddenly cheered, leaving me in confusion. Why are they cheering? His lips haven’t touched mine yet. Slowly, I opened my eyes and was shocked seeing L.Joe staring at me 2cm away. He didn’t kiss me?! Was I supposed to be happy or angry? I don’t know, but I mixture of emotions were in me. Where do I begin to explain? Is he playing with me?! I don’t know, but my heart stopped. I’ve never been this close to a boy before let alone this stupid jerk. I’m not angry nor am I happy.

Finally he pulled away and you can guess what happens next right? Party!

BOOM BOOM POW!      

“Oh L.Joe and Soo Jin dear! It’s time for your honeymoon!” Our mothers exclaimed.

And the stupid honeymoon.

Wait.

We have a honeymoon?