Chapter 9: Will you accept my love?

A young girl with dreams

GaOn and the rest were running around the super market, looking for the perfect chocolate for the people the admired. You just walk around wondering if daehyun like sweet or bitter chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate.

"I am gonna to melt the chocolates and mould it into his name!" Seohyun exclaimed.

All the girls had chose the chocolates and are now looking for the wrapper to wrap the chocolates.

"why aren't you choosing??" GaOn asked with her hands filled with chocolates.

"I don't know what he likes..."

"Just buy all sort of chocolates then~~"

You smile as a idea popped into your mind.  You grabbed milk, white and dark chocolates and buy the nicest red wrapper. Hopefully, you can complete them by tonight. You spent the night melting the dark and milk chocolate and moulding them into heart shapes. With the melted white chocolates, you use them to write the sentence, "Daehyun, happy valentine day <3" they don't look perfect but since it's your first time, it's presentable and you wrapped the chocolate. You glance at the clock, 3am. 

Gosh! 2hrs of sleep left. and you darted to bed.

-the next day-

You put the chocolate into a bag and walk to school. You can't wait to see daehyun and pass him the chocolate. Also, not to forget, finally talking to hiim after 1month. You walk into your class and saw your desk filled with boxes of chocolate. "Did they make a mistake???" You walk towards your desk and was surprised that the boxes of chocolate were all labelled with your name. 

"MIKO!! THERE ARE 15 OF THEM!! YOU ARE SO POPULAR!" Gaon with her signature shocked expression.

You look at daehyun, his table were filled with chocolates too, But daehyun was nowhere to be found....

"Did you know where daehyun went???" You asked James who was walking towards you.

"No.. But I will like to pass this to you, Miko, Happy valentine's day, will you accept my love?" James said while he held out a rose and a pink box.

At the corner, daehyun witness the scene and he didn't know what to do. He kept his box of chocolate and left the classroom.