Chapter 2: mysterious boy~ JUST WHO ARE YOU?

A young girl with dreams

The bell rang and the maths teacher. Mrs Kim entered the class.  She greeted the class and started the lesson. I could hear her talking all the maths formula and showing examples and how the formulas could used. Her voice was like a background noise to me. nothing that she said went into my head. Why? Because I was busying thinking about the boy, Daehyun.

"daehyun. I mouthed the words. Dae~ Hyun~" I was in daydream mode when Mrs Kim called me.

"New student who is smiling and giggling to herself like a idiot, come up and solve this question now."

I walked up to the board and looked at the question. "simultaneous equations...."

I smiled to myself and solved it. I looked at Mrs Kim. She smiled and said, "good job, don't let me catch you daydreaming again... Miko"

GaOn showed me a thumbs up and I sticked out my tongue.

The lesson went on for the next hour and after 2hours it was finally recess time~

GaOn and her friends took out their lunchboxes and started eating. I stared at them and swallowed my saliva. I forgot that in korea they doesn' have canteens for you to buy your food... >< Lucky for me~ The boys in the class started giving me some snacks and I thanked them~ GaOn and I then started our girly talks.

"so Miko, do you have any questions to ask us~?? Btw, this is Soohee, Jiyeon and Seohyun." she said while pointing to the girls. We gossiped about the normal things, like who is in a relationship, who hates who and who is the most popular guy and girl in school~

Apparently, there's a girl name, Suzy and is the most popualr girl in school. (side note: Names I used in the fanfic are not referring to the real idols. eg Suzy is not the suzy in Miss A) and she is dating Mike, the star player of our school basketball team. which makes them the popualr campus couple. 

After talking about the basic stuffs, I couldn't hold it anymore. "What about the guy, you know, that guy name jung daehyun??" The girls giggled and Soohee asked, "ARE YOU HAVING A CRUSH ON HIM??"

"No~ Just curious." I said while turning to look at his direction, to see him looking at me too.