Came To The Town

The Queen & The Hunters

 

It was a night before The Kids meets Jongkook, when Song Siblings' plan started.

 

The people whom leaded by Gwangsoo already reach in the afternoon, but Song Siblings and their 'soldiers' would reach the town at night. Specifically, when everybody on Old Seoul already sleep. They walked through the deep and dark forest together. Leaded by Joongki and guided by Jihyo, it was an easy matter for them. Only steps and the brushed leaves from bushes could be listened from them. No voice at all.

 

In the short time, they reached Old Seoul. The moon shone really brightly and the wind brushed up softly like they greeted Song Siblings' openly. "Where is it, Joongki-ya?" Jihyo asked.

 

"We will reach it in a short time."

 

They continued walked through the Old Seoul. Passed a lot building and finally reach an old building. A small unused motel. Quite far from the Old Seoul's main government building. Joongki opened the door and it was really dark inside. "A good place. Don't let anyone know that this place is used again. Understand?"

 

"Yes." The soldiers answered it together.

 

Jihyo walked alone to the wooden stairs and Joongki walked with the soldiers to fix and cleaned some parts.

 

She reached the highest's floor at short time. Enjoyed the soft cold wind and moonlight. Where are you? I'm feeling so close. She mumbled. Looking to the forest outside of the Old Seoul made her reminded with her past. Her hand made a fist, tried to not give up from sorrow. "Noona."

 

"Oh, Joongki-ya. What happen?" Joongki came unexpectedly without no sounds, but Jihyo didn't look back to see her brother. "It's a good choice to live here."

 

"Yeah, seems right."

 

"Noona, where do you want to stay? First until Third already full." — "Here."

 

She took a breathe, "The view is really beautiful and I like it a lot. Try to see it." Joongki came closer to the windows. "It's much better than live around the dead city.", "But... It doesn't really safe at all."

 

"I understand that, just keep this place looking dead like before and It'll safe.... for a while."..... "Then, say to them, if anyone wants something, tell me, I'll buy it to them."

 

"Noona, you don't need to do that."

 

"For the secret and the safety, I should do this. You too. Okay?" He only nodded. "Right, let's do it."

 

Joongki put his hand around his sister's shoulder, "Noona, you are the best." — "You too." She laid a soft kiss on her brother's cheek. "Fighting!" She softly whispered.

 

"Fighting, Noona!"

 

Continue to Chapter-9


 

Author's Note :

I'm sorry for make y'all waiting so long T_T like usually, I update 2 chapters~

I  won't talk too much today because  I'm too tired, just recover from sick T_T I'll spoil something here, specially in this chapter only, okay? 

Specially for Chapter 9, the meeting of  ..... you-know-who XD

and ofc, Don't forget to leave comments~ ^^