Countdown (Part-3)

The Queen & The Hunters

 

A little guy points at him and the bunch of the shadows moved swiftly. It's more like wind than human passes him. Even before his little eyes blink, he feels a couple of strong hands grabs him tightly.

 

"Cut the tiger's claws, shut it mouth, make the roar become whine."

 

His eyes are widened by the words, he knows that 'Tiger' comes from only one person. The Queen. The real horror which came to him that time. "You don't attack us?" That little guy asked, "I won't attack someone which doesn't play fairly to me." — "Fair?"

 

"You bring a bunch of people and I only stand alone here." Jongkook keep looking to Chaerin who is still laying in pain. "What happen to her?" The little guy walks approach Chaerin, sees what happen to that girl. "Don't you dare to touch her." — "I only look, calm down, I won't touch her."

 

Jongkook feels that this little guy isn't an ordinary person. He has exactly the same 'feel' when 'she' came that time. "Out of plan, but it's great." A smirk is drawn on that little guy's face. The little guy who keep stand in the darker side of laboratory has suddenly gone.

 

"Where is he?"

 

"You hide someone, huh?"

 

Crap. He finds another person here.

 

Hyori.

 

She has laid under a table with a blanket cover her and don't forget, she has fallen asleep.

 

"Beautiful noona, but unluckily, she's asleep... What a nice plan. Why you don't live as a hunter like your little brother? You're really smart and strong enough to catch.... someone... like us." He sighs.

 

"But, you ended become us."

 

He's not an ordinary guy. Yes, he is.

 

'I do. Just enjoy it, and we'll meet anytime soon. Soon.' He suddenly remembered the words that The Queen said they'll meet soon, do the word 'soon' already come?

 

"Who...are you?" — "Promise me first. You will join us." — "Are you... part of The Queen's clan?"

 

He suddenly appears in front of Jongkook. "Yes, I do. She said that we need to pick you..." — "Seriously?" He only nods.

 

"Bring him and don't forget about the blonde girl around there."

 

###                       

                         

"Hyung, what are you do down there?" Daesung suddenly awake. He is seeing that his brothers are acting strangely. "Luckily, you just...." — "Awake now." Both of them sighs heavily.

 

"What happened?" He's curious. "A bunch of people just—" Gary's word cuts out.

 

"Wait." Daesung stands up, "...Hyung, someone just stole a big statue from our house." — "What is that?!" Donghoon only can hold his laughs. "Hey, Daesung-ah, There's no statue in this house... I have seen all part of your house." Gary suddenly interrupts. "Eh... Ah! That's right, there's no statue in this house."

 

"So what?" Gary shook his head, shows that he doesn't know anymore.

 

It isn't a normal heavy thing that pulled by someone, Daesung thinks like that. There's strange thing follows it, an unknown thing shows an impossibility. "There should be a thing that's as heavy as statue..." Donghoon mumbles. "HYUNG I KNOW WHAT IS IT!" Daesung suddenly in hurry and runs uncontrollably. He's in a huge panic. A really huge panic that scares him a lot. "What is that?" Gary shouts.

 

In seconds, Daesung already runs on the stairs.

 

"IT WAS JONGKOOK-HYUNG AND I SWEAR I ALSO HEARD CHAERIN'S VOICE!!!" Daesung shouts. The Kids' jaws dropped by it. "Hyung! Go to the lab and check who's there!"

 

The Youngest finds Seunghyun lays in the corridor. He approaches him as fast as he can, hopes that nothing happened to him....

 

###

                     

"Oh, Youngbae!" — "Hyung, where have you been?" Taeyang runs to the tied up Dongwook. "Let me help you, hyung." Jiyong pulls a dagger from his pocket.

 

"Who did this to you?"

 

"I don't know, Youngbae-ya. Really."

 

Seungri looks around Dongwook and finds a swarm of blood which already dried, some footsteps that covered by dried blood, and a clean knife under Dongwook's chair. He looks closely at Dongwook's face, something left on his forehead. "Youngbae-hyung, can you lift his bang? I see something strange there." As Seungri said, Youngbae lifts it and there's something. "What is it, Ji?"

 

A small stain of blood which shaped like the end of fingers. "Woman's finger." — "Could it be The Queen?"

 

"Maybe? See this, hyung. There are footsteps and I believe it as woman's footsteps, they're too small for man." — "If that's The Queen, so... She's really sloppy." Seungri laughs a little. He can't believe that The Queen is that sloppy. The way she controlled Jongkook was really well and even her plan are always confusing until now, but when she came into the stage, why she's so sloppy? Seungri can't stop think how stupid The Queen is. "Hyung, let's bring Dongwook-hyung to our place, I bet he's still in a state of shock." — "How about the war?"

 

"I feel that the war only a trap to us to leave the home and something just happened to our home. Anyway, we must go as fast as possible." Ji takes a breathe, "Youngbae-hyung, please take Dongwook-hyung with you and sees the condition of the home. Seungri-ya, please go to Jaesuk-ssi. Tell him about what I said before. After both of you done, report to me. I'll see the condition below. Like usually, okay?" Both of them nod and gone in seconds.

 

"Please be safe, anyone." Ji mumbles a little.

                    

###

 

She feels everything become smaller.

 

Chaerin opens her cat eyes and sees that she is tied up tightly by somebody. Her pain isn't as crazy as before, but now her breathe is really limited by something. She remembered that she was in laboratory some hours ago, but now... She's somewhere that she even doesn't know.

 

Her hands touches something hard but covered by something soft. A smell of which she knows very well, but she even can't know rightly what is that. It even so hard to move her hand because something next to her.

 

'Where I am?'

 

###

 

The Kids finds something under the table, a big thing is well-covered by a blanket. "Open that, Donghoon-ya. Open that!" The younger opens the blanket and finds... Hyori fallen asleep. "Noona! Noona! Are you fine?" Both of them shocks. She doesn't respond at all, "Hyori-noona~~!!!!!!"

 

"Both of you are so noisy..." Hyori opens her eyes slowly. "I think something happen to you... But, luckily noona is safe." Donghoon sighs. "Where's Jongkook? Where is he?"

 

"There's no one here, noona." Gary suddenly interrupts, "Serious..ly?" — Both of them nods. "Chaerin also?"

 

"No one, there's only noona."

 

Hyori's crawling out from under the table and looking around the laboratory. She finds nobody but The Kids. It's too empty.

 

###                    

 

"Hyung, are you fine?" Dae finds Seunghyun who fallen asleep on the corridor's floor. The younger thinks that Seunghyun is fine, he doesn't pale and he isn't bleeding. "Hyung, please wake up~~~"

 

"Uh... Where is it, Dae-ya?" Seunghyun finally opens his eyes, showing that he's fine.

 

"Corridor, you are fine, right?" Dae helps him to sit. "Every part of me is really in pain. I think they only make me sleep by something... But why... they make me hurt in pain?" Seunghyun groaned in pain. "Maybe because you're dangerous, hyung?" — "I'm not dangerous, anyway." 

 

"Anyway, hyung, what did you see before you're fallen?" Seunghyun closed his eyes and his mind goes flashback a while. "I saw some shadows, they were really fast like wind. Then... One of them suddenly closed my mouth and I smell something like flower." Daesung stare at him seriously. "Then, I fallen asleep without saw even one of their face, but somehow, Dae-ya... I saw a shape of a girl before my eyes completely closed."

 

"Girl?" Dae's eyes widened by it. Isn't it possible to see a girl leaded a bunch of man?

 

The silent suddenly cut their conversation. Both of their eyes meet and their cheeks are blushed by it. Their cheeks turned as red as a tomato. "Hey Daesung-ah. Have you checked anything in this house? I thought I have listened something big and heavy pulled out from this house...." The nervous Seunghyun suddenly starts the conversation again. "Ah, you also listened that? I too! And I also listened Chaerin's voice followed it!" — "Seriously?!"

 

Both of them listened to a same strange voice. "Hyung, do you think what I think?" — "There's something big which can fits a person or maybe more... and someone can pull that." Dae tries to describe and Seunghyun... "How about... Sack?"

 

###                           

 

"Jaesuk-ssi~!!" Seungri's voice cracks the ice between the citizens in the building. A lot of eyes attracted because of him, but all of them looks with hatred. They hate him and his group which is only a troublesome on the city. "Jaesuk-ssi~!!"

 

The warm-hearted mayor comes. "Seungri-ya, what happen?" — "I want to report something."

 

"Tell me." — "Ji-hyung said that this war is only a trap to make something in this city off-guarded. He also trusted that there's a well-guard and really important." The Mayor pats the younger's shoulder. "Glad there's anyone who thought like me."

 

"Jaesuk-ssi also think that?" Seungri's eyes widened and the Mayor's nodding.

 

"Anyway, Seungri-ya. Do Jongkook and... that Kids help you?" Seungri shook his head. "What happen to them?" — "Jongkook-hyung fainted this afternoon, Hyung haven't awaken even before we went out and The Kids contacted to accompany him with Daesung-hyung." Jaesuk can't believe his ears, he known these friend. He still well when he visited him a month ago. "Faint? Why?" But suddenly Seungri reminds of Ji's word, 'Don't spread out about Jongkook-hyung.'

 

"He didn't well some of these days." He lied in front of someone whose actually he can trust on it. Seungri makes a fake smile.

 

"Where are you headed after this? To the road again?" — "I'll head to home. I need to check something, sir."

 

"Be careful Seungri-ya. Oh, then, tell him to get well soon." Seungri goes out with a bunch of burden on his shoulders. From lies until hatred. He can't hold his anger because what just he did...

 

 ###                       

 

"Gwangsoo-hyung, where is it?" Joongki looks at his hands which is tied up tightly. "I also don't know Joongki-ya~!!!!" He is next to Gwangsoo, who own a super-tall built which is not only his hands are tied but also his feet. He looks pitiful in Joongki's eyes.

 

Both of them tied up somewhere. A place where even Joongki or Gwangsoo can't describe it clearly. It's too dark anyway. Humid, wet, and muddy. Everything is dirty and smelly. "I only remind of a girl! She caught me when I prepared foods!" He's whining. "You still eat in a state like this?!" — "Of course! I'm hungry, Joongki-ya!"

 

"Hyung, did you said 'girl' before? A girl caught you?" Impossible. "Yes! I don't see her clearly, but she's really fast! Do you have any idea about... who is she?", "No, hyung. If you can't describe her, I can't think whether she's related to my sister or no." Joongki sighs. "Why related your sister? She's so scary!"

 

"Don't said that! She still my sister!"

 

Gwangsoo knows that Joongki's family is only her sister and him, the friend which he can believe on. He's lonely. "Sorry hyung, I release my anger on you." — "That's okay."

 

 ###                     

 

"Unnie, I bring the tiger, like what you wants."

 

A cute-looking girl brings a big sack and unknowingly, there's another girl which looks like doll comes. Both of them looking pretty, but somehow they spread a deadly feels which may terrify anyone who sees them. "How about you, unnie? Do you success?" The cute-looking girl asks, "Of course. They're really easy."

 

"Our unnie is really mean. Really mean..." The girl which looks like doll laugh and followed by the cute-looking.

 

"Don't mention any name, okay? The girl in this sack is awake~" One of them plays with Chaerin. "Hey unnie~ why you put a tiger with a girl in one sack? You're crazy!"

 

"Our unnie said that the tiger isn't as wild as its nickname and the girl... I don't know about it, our unnie only said what should I do." And suddenly, "Separate."

 

Another different voice from woman comes. A strange pitched but quite soft and quite heavy. Her voice is quite warm, but somehow like the girls, it spread a strange feeling....

 

Continue to Chapter-015