That Lady and This Man

The Queen & The Hunters

"Now, get out!"

 

The Kids still in the phase of freaked out by the strength of their brother. His red eyes are glowing, it shows that he is under his vampiric power.

 

Thanks to Joongki who has trained him carefully. Now, he could use that power without damaging himself. "Now, get out!" They're running out from the broken jail. "Hyung, please be careful!" Gary said while they're running.

 

At the other hand, Jongkook also gets out as the distraction. He knows, he has chained to this place and it difficult for him to go out. "Hyung-nim, follow me!" Gwangsoo who has waited in the corner for this brother leads him.

 

Joongki who has waited on another corner for The Kids also meets them. "Hurry up. We don't have much time!"

 

###

 

His red eyes disappeared while they're running out from the place. "Is that okay to run with that kind of condition?" His hands are chained tightly. Gwangsoo shocked when he saw he still can run like usual even he brings that chains.

 

"It's more than heavy, but okay."

 

"Don't worry, we will reach the secret passage soon."

 

Gwangsoo finally hears his breathe which is really heavy. "Hyung!" He stops his run and sees that his brother has stopped. He helped him to stand, "Why don't you use that power? Joongki has taught you, right?" But he shook his head. "If I used it longer, Joongki said that it only will give my position to The Queen."

 

"Hyung, wear it." Gwangsoo removes the jacket. "Why?"

 

"It has winter already." His little eyes widened at the word winter. "How long time has passed since my caught?!"

 

"More than 3 months."

 

###

 

Gwangsoo's words are right.

 

When they got out, the woods are covered by the thick snow. "Hyung, I only can accompany you until this far. I'm sorry." Gwangsoo bows. "It's okay, thanks for this, too." He smiles. "Rather than you wonder like lost person in the forest, go straightly from here. You'll reach a big lake." He points to the direction.

 

"Thanks, Gwangsoo-ya."

 

The snow on the ground is really thick and luckily, the storm hasn't came. His breathe is really cold until he can see it.

 

Right after Gwangsoo closes the secret passage's door, he walks to the deep forest. It seems won't end as soon as possible.

 

He can feel something moves beneath the top of the forest. It moves carefully and it keeps the snow to not fall at all carefully. "Amazing." He mumbles.

 

On the same time with him, a woman is walking carefully between the deep forest.

 

###

 

After enough long journey, he sees an end of the forest. There's a lake which don't froze at all. He can feel mysterious calmness around that place which is covered by a thick magic. He tries to touch the water and it's really hot. But, It's also beautiful at the same time.

 

He lays himself on the cold grasses, but right before his eyes closed. He feels another strong sense of another people around him which seemed that had followed him. He knows, if they're The Comrades, he can't be helped.

 

"Hi." At the same time when his eyes close again, a voice of a woman passes through his ears. That figure of that woman from the end of this summer. "No way..."

 

Her eyes, her hair, her scent, her voice, and her face... They're exactly the same time with that time. "Why can you reach this place, Jihyo-ssi?"

 

"My foots had leaded me to this place, and you?" She sits next to him who is still laying down on the cold grass.

 

She continues with a smile with makes his heartbeat becomes faster than ever. He's betting to himself that his face is as red as a tomato now. "Me too." He replies him with a smile. "You aren't change... Jongkook-ssi." She carefully his hair. In his eyes, he can see a shadow of Eunhye from her. The way she talked, the way she smiled, and the way she treated him were all the same. "It is okay to me to do this?" He only nods. "You aren't change too, Jihyo-ssi." It's the reason why he doesn't feel awkward in front of her. He is talking like usual. He is talking like she's his close friend.

 

He can feel another strange calmness from her. She really looks like a rose, a danger is hidden by its beauty. He can't describe further than that, but his mind suddenly recalls a name which he can't remember when he had ever said that. Frozen Flower.

 

"Don't you know this place is dangerous?"

 

"I like this place."

 

Her answer has made him speechless. He decides to sit next to her. "I'm sorry that you must see this." He laughs awkwardly to her because she sees the chains around his hands. "It's fine. Let me help you." Her hand is approaching the chains but his hands are avoiding her. "No, it's okay..."

 

His instinct leads him to not let her touch him. "Are you still thinking about your girlfriend?"

 

His eyes are widened by the question. How can she know about that thing but he never told about it before? "I never told you about that thing." But now, Jihyo's expression shows him that she's totally shock. "B-but..."

 

"Let's stop the conversation about her, okay? I don't want to talk about that, sorry."

 

'How can he forget that he ever told me about her?' thinks Jihyo.

 

###

 

His sleeping face is just too peaceful. Despite the terrible cold around them, it feels warm to be close next to each other. Jongkook is sleeping while Jihyo is staring at him closely. From the time he is spending only for sleep, she's really sure that he's really tired.

 

Jihyo naughtily touches his face.

 

It's strange, how can he still really warm despite the cold between them. His skin isn't become pale at all, totally different with her.

 

She walks to the lake in front of them only to clean her face. She's sleepy but she isn't dare to sleep because of the extreme cold. The warm water of the lake shows her reflection. She hates her extreme pale skin that she has, she looks like monster. "I'm not you." She talks to herself.

 

"Whom are you talking to, Jihyo-ssi?" A voice of a male shocks her. "Nothing."

 

"Why you suddenly awake, Jongkook-ssi?" She looks at him with a confused looking. "Your voice." He only replies with a short word. "What's wrong with my voice? Something's wrong?"

 

"It's similar to someone."

 

'Who could that be?'

 

He only pats her head then her hair. "I have a woman whom I need to protect in the house I lived in. She's really fierce but she has innoncent beauty like you. We had a cold war since a long time ago but we have made peace to both of us. But now, I left her again. Do you think we will have a cold war if I returned soon?"

 

"I-I don't think so."

 

"Why?"

 

"I think she has loved you again. She may had abadoned you on the past, but if she let you to live on the same roof with her, Isn't that mean if she has loved you again?"

 

"Why you act like you known my problem? Did we ever met before?"

 

'What happen to you?'

 

"The summer meeting isn't the fi—"

 

"Sorry, but dating time is ending now." A voice suddenly interrupts them. They look to the forest and finds the owner's of the voice on the top of a tree.

 

They jumped down together.

 

A pair of dark-violet eyes are looking at them intensely. "Do you think that you have fooled us easily?" The partner of the owner from that eyes finally opens .

 

He has wished that the ones who have followed him wasn't The Comrades. They're the biggest factor which can mark a fail on their plan. "It's such a shame." Another male's voice is appearing at the same time, but they can't find the owner easily.

 

"You have follow us since I begun in the base, right?" He stands in front of Jihyo to protect her. For him, she's innocent and she doesn't know about them.

 

"Catch a couple of mouse is easy, anyway." A guy with dark-red eyes are coming out from the forest. "We have known your plan, Jongkook-hyung." He smiles.

 

"Joon... Shall we do it?" L smiles to his partner, Joon.

 

"Jihyo-ssi!" In the blink of eyes, the young comrades have locked himself by kicking him down. "Jihyo-ssi, please run from this place!" Without any hesitation, she runs away but strangely, they don't follow her at all. She runs straightly to the forest and of course, freely. "Mouses are annoying." L leaves him and pulls out something between the bushes.

 

A big sack.

 

"Like them."

 

"Don't said that... There are..." The mouses that he said are exactly them, his little brothers.

 

"Feel betrayed by her and them, oppa?" Nana teases him. "Don't easily believe at someone, specially the one who you just met." The oldest brother only can sighs, he only hope that they'll go as soon as possible.

 

"Nana-ssi, L-ssi... Have you checked around the woods?" Joon looks to the empty forest beside them. "Why? There's nobody beside all of us. It's impossible if there's another people." Nana responds at Joon.

 

His ears listen that there are footsteps coming to their direction. "Well." Nana's voice turns into male one. "Be careful, anybody." In the cold, the oldest brother can sees that the pretty girl turns into someone that he knows well. It's no other than Chaerin's brother, Seungri.

 

'She had ever come to Old Seoul!'

 

The bushes in front of them suddenly shake. "Get away!" A male voice is echoing around there and the owner appears. "Who are you?" Seungri, oh wait, the shape-shifter Nana is asking him and L is already in ready-to-attack stance, while Joon is standing still in a shock

 

He tries to open black cloth that covers himself carefully, but out of sudden, he has caught Jongkook's hands who is already laying helplessly around the snow. "Hyung, can you hear me?" Well, he's trying to distract them with a shadow while helping the oldest hyung.

 

"Yah! Joon! Attack him!" L commands him, but Joon only stands still in shock.

 

His ears seem already deaf and his eyes are lifeless.

 

"Joon!" L tries to call him again, and Seungri attacks the mysterious guy from his behind. "Too late." He has helped Jongkook to stand while the one who is attacked by Seungri is only his shadow. "...No way..." Joon mumbles.

 

The mysterious guy finally opens his cloth which has hidden himself from head to toe.

 

A guy with black-grayish hair and a pair heavy panda-eyes below his eyes. "No way...." The strong voice which successfully trembles Joon from head-to-toe and an unique skill which is stronger than L.

 

He also successfully to make Joon's eyes turn into a pair of brown orbs, like the normal eyes of human that he owned.

 

"How can you still alive...... Seungho-hyung?"

 

 


Author's Note :

alright, here is it~!

if you wonder why the spolier of sub-title from the chapter 25 is different, it's all because 'the real' chapter 26 (Unveil - The Comrades) hasn't finished yet and I thought I will substitute that chapter with this chapter. The real chapter 27 is actually this one. But, it's not a problem, kay? I think it's better to spoil their name before to know their past. Well, sorry for this one. I left a note in the chapter four of this fic's sister so you'll know where I have gone ><

The conclusion and the answer from chapter 25 about who's alive between five of them is Joon. There is he ^ and anyway, do you wonder why he can enter The Clan? me too \m/ if only I can speed up, sigh, I can update two chapters today =___=

And I have revealed three from four comrades, Nana-?-L-Joon.

Okay, thanks for reading until this far~! ~^^

-bbvc