The Leader & The Maknae

The Queen & The Hunters

 

"Hyung, you are extremely crazy!" Seungri suddenly cracks the ice between them. "I don't have another plan, Ri." The leader takes breathe.

 

It's a sudden meeting between them in underground laboratory. Chaerin also joins to replace Daesung's position, who still accompanies his brothers in the market. "Ji, you don't have any another plan?", "I don't have. If Daesung heard this, he won't accept it. So, it's luck for us now. I won't let him or Hyori-noona knows this. Can you protect our secret, Chae?" He asks Chaerin who sits on the furthest chair from him, "I can. I will silent." She smiles.

 

"Hey, Ji. I understand why you make our meeting out of sudden like this and out of Daesung's ears.... But, why you also include Hyori-noona? Isn't that Daesung said... What's that...." The Big-Seunghyun mumbles, "They...still awkward?" And he finally reminds. "I know that, but after Jongkook-hyung become like this, they become closer." Seems the leader also feels that. "Hey, youngbae-hyung! Do you remember what we see when we were out?" Suddenly he calls Taeyang with his real name. "The one in the kitchen, right?" He laughs a little.

 

"Seunghyun-hyung, if you join us that morning, you'll know that they already closer!" The leader also laughs. "What's that?!" The oldest between the groups seems interested. "Let me hear too!" Chaerin also joins.

 

"Me too!" Seungri, who sits on the closest place with the leader also join.

 

"Although not between the lips, but it was a light-forehead kiss, wasn't it?" Taeyang suddenly answers. "Yeah, that's right."

 

Still remember what happen in the kitchen between Jongkook and Hyori?

 

Taeyang-Jiyong-Seunghyun, had out to see the city's and the forest's condition when that accident happened. Out of sudden, Taeyang and Ji came again to see the kitchen, actually, they only wanted to ask a glass of water to Hyori, but they already too lazy to go inside so they do it. But, their plan changed when they saw the oldest kissed Hyori's forehead on the kitchen. "Really, Ji. I stopped my breath that time!"

 

They, who really well known as the most awkward between each other....kissed. Everybody will shock with that thing. "R...re..really?" Chaerin get a sudden shock. "Hyung, you never tell that to me!" Seungri protests.

 

"That's one of the main point that you should know. But, this is the real main plan that I have discuss with Youngbae." Taeyang, or also Youngbae comes with a paper in his hand. "Here, see the step that we have planned."

 

The youngest sees something wrong in the leader's face while everybody busy to see the paper that Youngbae brought. "Hyung, something’s wrong?" — "I don't know how to say it, Ri..."

 

"Just say it. I'll hear it.", "Youngbae, please take care of it a while, I need to talk." The leader leaves with the youngest. They're walking to the Seungri's room which placed in the highest floor.

 

"Where we will be headed to?" — "Your room, is it okay?"

 

"But, it’s really messy right now. Chaerin hasn't cleaned it.", "As long nobody hears beside us, It's okay."

 

The Youngest--

 

There's something that Jiyong-hyung feels. I can read it but I can't decide what that is exactly. Maybe.....

 

Ah, Seungri-ya.

 

We enter my extremely messy room. Anything left in the floor, from clothes until my blanket. Chaerin-ah, why she forget about it!!!!

 

Normally, Ji-hyung will angry when he saw it, but now? He doesn't. Then, He sits on the bed besides me. "You are curious about why I become like this?" and I nod. "This is about the plan." He takes breathe a while. "Do you think... It's okay when you must broke a couple?"

 

Broke a couple.....

 

Ji-hyung. Are you really...

 

"I think about this thing. What do you think when you must broke a couple for something?", "Hyung, are you really will broke them?"

 

"I and Youngbae thought about this. I really really feel sorry for Hyori-noona or Jongkook-hyung. Really." He hides his face. "Specially for Hyori-noona. She'll be the one who will felt the most pain."

 

"Pain?" What is on the earth about this?

 

"She has lost her sister and she'll lose someone who just replaced her sister. Oh my, I really feel sorry about it."

 

"Sister?" Confuse come to me... and also little bit shock a bit. "Yes, but she has died. Do you remember… Eunhye-noona?"

 

Oh! She was Hyori-noona's younger sister. But died? Wait, why I never heard about it? "Wait, hyung. Why I never heard about it? Do you serious?" — "Yes, of course. But, I remember that, you haven't joined our team full-time so I didn't tell you. Only Chaerin has entered already." Ah, Hyung's right... I’m so pitiful. "Hyori-noona must be really shocked that time to know her sister murdered and it also the same with Jongkook-hyung.... who almost married with her that time." He takes a sigh.

 

That's so hurt. Really. "This is made me going crazy, Ri. Really." He suddenly laid his head on my shoulder. Ji-hyung why you do this out of sudden.... "What should I do?" His voice becomes lower and softer.

 

Normal's--

 

The lower and the softer voice that the leader let it out make the youngest become sadder. "The more I think, the more I feel confused."

 

"Hyung, If you must do it, Do it." The youngest grabs the leader's hand very tightly. "I believe that Noona won't blame you and Hyung-nim won't angry for it. Isn't that he already promised that he'll do it?" The leader takes another sigh again. Letting the youngest know that there's something bigger that he feel. "I know.... but the thing I worry about is not between us or Hyung. But it's between Noona and Hyung."

 

The Leader let himself falls in Seungri's deep hug and that make him stronger. "Just try it, We don't know when we'll get the same chance like this." He whispers.

 

"Thank you, Ri."

 

Continue to Chapter-11