Song Song Siblings

The Queen & The Hunters

 

Far, far, far away from Old Seoul.

 

There's an abandoned city that Gary told, like he said before, it was an abandoned city because of war. Everything had broken and cold. Day always hotter and Night always colder. There wasn't any cries or laughter. Silence had covered this city all the time. Everyone worked with their mouth closed. Like a dead city.

 

But, now, everyone starts busier to move theirself to Old Seoul. Major movement that leads by a young girl, this dead city's favorite girl. No mayor, but changed by a 'Leader' instead. Her expression may blanks, but actually she's a strong person that adored by anyone on there.

 

"Noona, should we bring this too?" A male calls her. A friendly smile with 'flower-boy' face. "Bring it."

 

Song Jihyo and her little brother, Song Joongki or they often called, Song Siblings, the 'Leader' of that dead city. "Noona, when we'll move? Today?"

 

"We'll starts today, seems this afternoon is good, Move the innocents this afternoon and 'The soldiers' will move at the night."

 

"But, Noona..." A really-tall guy suddenly cuts Jihyo. "What is that?" She stares at that guy, sharply. "Um, sorry, noona..." He suddenly lost his braveness to talk.

 

"You'll move with them, lead them. I don't care how you do it, but everyone should move to safer place."

 

"EH? Noona, but... I can't!"

 

"Gwangsoo-hyung! In my noona's dictionary, there's no word of 'you-can-not!'. Do you want get 'tortured' by her, huh?" Joongki suddenly answers the older guy called Gwangsoo. "I'm sorry, noona. I'll do my best." He bows and leave them.

 

Jihyo looks at Joongki and gives his brother a whisper, "Good job, Joongki-ya." Then she smiles. It's not a smile that says that she prouds of him, but... It has another meaning.

 

Everyone's starts to move under the leads of Gwangsoo, eventhough untrustable, but Song Siblings have more important plan than that. Actually, she doesn't really care with another people besides her brother and 'her army', but because Gwangsoo kept push her to help the Innocents, she couldn't ignore that. 

 

She stands at the middle of the empty road, looks a party of people moves from the behind side. "I don't know that there's a lot of people still alive" — She talks by herself. "Where have you gone, noona?" Joongki jokingly responds. "Hibernation, stupid."

 

Joongki only laughs a little, knowing his sister habits. "Joongki-ya, we'll move this night. Through the forest, remind that. Don't move through that way." She points to the way that the people used before. "Why?"

 

"Dangerous." Short, strong, and confusion left in Joongki's mind. "I don't understand."

 

"There's a hundred way for hunter to catch a wild beast." — "Oh, I understand, noona." A smirk draws on his face.

 

A small group of people who didn't move with Gwangsoo slowly dissapear and hide until night come, Joongki also starts to rest himself after preparing anything for the people who move and so does Jihyo.

 

'Do you miss me?' She asking someone, whispers with the voice which normal people can't listen it easily.

 

Walking step by step and enters an old shop that Joongki also entered before. That also their house, even before the war. Since Joongki was a little child until he grows up that big, Jihyo always live there. Live and grow up only with each other, without parents. The girl looks to her brother who already fallen asleep, laying peacefully on the broken long-wood-chair, for her it's a thing that can make her smile blooms, even a while. She's carefully caressing his black ruffly and soft hair.

 

"I will make a better life to you and me, so you don't need to work too hard and live in unconfortable way." She whispers.

 

"I never wish I got love from someone I like too much, but I wish a better life for us. For me, Love is number two."

 

She leaves her brother and lays herself on the another longchair. Slowly closes her beautiful eyes and let herself falls on the deep sleep before her plan starts. Leaving all broken things on the floor, messed up with dusts are spreading everywhere. She enjoys her sleeping.

 

Gwangsoo?

 

"Everybody! Just walk straight!" The tall guy keep talking and shouting. He never think that his noona will do this far to him. He only a close friend of her brother, doesn't it too much? "Hyung! Are you tired?" A little kid asks him from behind.

 

Without looking back, "No, I'm not. Let's continue." Little bit cold, but he's thinking right now, that's why. Keep walking and walking through the forest, hoping that's a right way to go to Old Seoul, the city for their hope.

 

His mind goes flashback to a month ago.

 

Song Siblings discussed something about movement plan from the abadoned city on their home. Gwangsoo also at the same time, spied their talking from the side of the window.

 

'Noona, I don't care about another people. Only our army should go!'

 

'I also think the same' said Jihyo. 'Just evacuate ourselves.' Shortly.

 

'But, if they found this, what should we do?'

 

'I don't care.'

 

Gwangsoo only stood like a thousand years statue, left with confused. He only understand that they will go to somewhere.

 

'How about Gwangsoo-hyung? Should we take them with us?' — 'If he can useful to us, I think we can. But, he is too useless right now. Let's see the progress since tomorrow until the fixed date. I want to see it.'

 

'Noona, don't lie.'

 

'Where's the point of my lie, Joongki-ya?'

 

'I don't think you'll see the progress. You're actually already too lazy to see it, right?'

 

Jihyo only laughed a little. 'Ah, you know it. But, actually I'm lying, because....'

 

'What?'

 

'Lee Gwangsoo, I know you're there.' Jihyo suddenly mentioned his name. He hadn't recovered from his shock and seems he also got a sudden heart skipped a beat.

 

He walks to the window, showing his shocks face to the siblings.

 

'I'm sorry, noona, and Joongki-ya. I don't know that you know that there's me.' He bowed.

 

'Ah, hyung, why you spied on us again?' Joongki showed his annoyance feeling. He actually hate this behaviour of his friend, spied their talking and framing it. 'I just pass...'

 

'Liar, you just want to make a suprise to Joongki with suddenly showed up from the window. Hssh~!'

 

'How can noona know this?' The tall guy only left with confused feeling.

 

'You don't need a reason right now. You'll know slowly by yourself.' She only smiles

 

Continue to Chapter-7

 


 

Author's Note :

Update 2 chapters again (which one of them is really fluffy {!!} and another one is quite confusing and unpredictable {fyi : chapter 6 is the first key!} ), because my holiday almost end  and I almost forget to update this~ In this second semester, I'll be really busy and my time to write  will be extremely reduced (and which my time to fangirling will be extremely reduced also  ;A;) so, I decide to update 2 chapters for every update. Another great thing to read this story, right? heheheh~ oh then! Although the progress is quite slow, the ammount of views, numbers of subscribers, and number of comments are quite good~     Thank you so much! I hope you keep read this story until the end~ ^^

Happy new year 2013~!!

-bbvc