Chapter Eleven

Stuck in the PAST

A few hours later....

In the small apartment...

All of them were sitting in the living room. The atmosphere was a bit tense and nobody spoke. Myungsoo was more and more worried about Seohyun because he feared that Dongwoo would try something with Seohyun. Sungyeol and Hoya were more and more worried about Myungsoo because they feared that he would do something risky. Woohyun and Sung Jong just thought of a way to catch Dongwoo and Sunggyu couldn’t stop thinking about Seohyun. He knew the love he had for Seohyun was forbidden but he would use this love to help her.

Suddenly, a sound echoed through the house. The 6 boys looked at each other and neither of them stood up and for several minutes, the sound continued to be heard throughout the house.

Myungsoo stood up and, with much effort, went to the room.

- Annyeonghaseyo! - Myungsoo said, answering the call

- Myungsoo? - A voice asked

- Yes, who is this? - Myungsoo asked

While Myungsoo was talking on the phone, the 5 boys were in the living room and were more and more curious.

Hoya stood up and walked from side to side. Woohyun played with his fingers. Sung Jong looked at a magazine, without any interest. Sungyeol looked to the window and counted the people that passed by. And Sunggyu played with a small ball.

Everyone tried to stay calm but it was impossible, everyone wanted to know what was happening, they all of them wanted to hear the conversation but they knew it was wrong, maybe it was a private call.

10 minutes later...

Myungsoo returned to the room and silence reigned again. No one dared to speak.

Sungyeol continued to look to the window but this time, just watched the scenery. Woohyun drank something. Hoya and Sung Jong stared at the floor. Sunggyu continued to play with a small ball and Myungsoo played with your fingers.

Several thoughts appeared in their heads.

Questions which they wanted an answer.

Speculations.

Finally, Hoya decided to talk and stood up. He approached Myungsoo and sat beside him.

-Myungsoo, who was on the phone? - Hoya asked, a bit nervous

Myungsoo said nothing. He just looked down and sighed. Hoya looked away, disappointed. He was so worried with Myungsoo.

Although they didn’t know each other for a long time, Hoya had realized that Myungsoo was a sensitive person, he was cold too but this story was disturbing him.

Hoya decided to leave but when he stood up, Myungsoo muttered:

- It wasn’t anything important, hyung.

- Are you sure? - Hoya asked, more worried

- Yes. - Myungsoo replied

Hoya smiled slightly, however, he couldn’t believe in Myungsoo’s words but he decided to say nothing.

Woohyun stood up and approached Hoya. The two started talking, whispering to each other and seemed to being organizing something. Sung Jong became curious and approached them. This time, the two boys told Sung Jong what they were talking and he seemed to agree. Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungyeol just looked at them, curiously.

Once they finished talking, Woohyun and Hoya went into separate rooms and Sung Jong sat on the couch.

He didn’t dare look at the other 3 boys because he knew they were curious but he couldn’t tell them.

After a few seconds, Hoya and Woohyun came back to the living room. Everyone looked at them but no one spoke. Sung Jong stood up and approached them. They whispered again and left the other 3 boys out, again.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol looked at each other but said nothing. Sunggyu looked at the three boys, completely confused.

- We're going out. - Woohyun said, approaching the door

- Where? - Sungyeol asked, standing up

- Don’t worry, we're back in a few hours - Hoya said, leaving, then

After 3 boys left, the other 3 boys looked at each other. Sungyeol sat back up and said nothing. Myungsoo grabbed a magazine and Sunggyu walked to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Sunggyu returned to the living room with 3 cups of coffee and handed it to the other 2 boys.

- Thank you! - both replied, smiling slightly

Sunggyu sat on the couch and drank some coffee. Myungsoo put down the magazine and drank some coffee too. Sungyeol sighed and put his mug on the table.

Sungyeol was about to get up when Myungsoo said:

- Hyung, I need to tell you something.

Sunggyu and Sungyeol quickly looked at him and saw that his body was shaking a bit. Both stood up and sat beside him. He put his mug on the table and sighed.

- It's about the call. - Myungsoo said

- Tell us. - Sunggyu said, looking at him

- I didn’t want to tell to Hoya hyung because I'm afraid he would do something impulsive. - Myungsoo said, looking at the ground - but the truth is…

________________________________________________________________________

Another short chapter T_T Sorry! I'm a bit busy so it's impossible to make longer chapters but I'll try to do longer chapters, ok?

Well...I hope you enjoyed the chapter :D Who called Myungsoo? Uhuh, I know you know xD

Today I'll spam our INFINITE's maknae: LEE SUNGJONG <3

Ahahahah

Cute ^.^

Ahah, poor maknae...you scared him :p

Beautiful ^_^

Ahahahah his laugh ahah

Jongie, you're so beautiful >.<

maknae's aegyo!

wow!

Handsome!!!

eheh

 

 

This is the last :)

I hope you enjoyed :D

Please comment & subscribe.

Saranghaeyo!!!