Chapter One

Stuck in the PAST

Seohyun’s POV

“Being stuck in the past is like walking forward with your back facing the front.

You'll always miss out on what's in front of you….So just forget the past and be happy in the present.”

I want to forget…I want to forget everything because that just make me more sad…when I think about all of that happened, I just want to die but then I look to the side and I see his smile and I think that maybe was fate….maybe my fate wasn’t one of them but him...the person that helped me to overcome everything that happened…with his smile, his words, his hugs….HIS PRESENCE…I just want to protect him because I feel like I’ll lose, now I’ll appreciate him more and more…I’ll learn to love him…I’ll love him.

But, one thing that you I can say it’s…

The day that I decide to let the PAST, is the day that I’ll start to be happy…I’ll smile a lot and I’ll be more positive in my life….I’ll learn how to be happy and how to make him happy.

….

It’s winter…next month will start the spring, my favorite season. 13th march…his birthday and he’s not here to celebrate it with me…this breaks my heart because the way he ended it’s just because of me…it’s because he wanted to protect me…and….I can’t forget him…I can’t stop loving him…I think that my heart will always be his.

Our past…our love…Our future…just disappeared in that day…in that months….in that tragedy….part of my life ended.

End of Seohyun’s POV

 

3 years ago

 

Seohyun’s POV

- Huumm…huumm – I mumbled, opening my eyes

I looked to the side and couldn’t see anything because it was all dark. Was me that couldn’t see or I was locked in a dark place?

The fear appeared in me and my alarmed expression became visible.
 

Where am I? What happened? Why can’t I remember anything? Why am I here?
 

I looked around and I tried to see something but darkness disallowed me. It was useless to try to understand what was happening because I couldn’t see anything or remember what had happened.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared. My eyes immediately locked with the impact of bright light. I heard a strange noise and opened slowly my eyes.

A lifeless body fell beside me and I was even more scared but I did nothing, I limited myself to look for the body.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my lips.

Slowly, I turned my face and saw a man. He looked scary. His hair was blond like gold and his eyes were dark as night. His look was serious and scary. I glanced back at the side and tried to avoid eye contact.

- What's up, my princess? - asked the man, with a pleasant voice

I felt a shiver down my spine to hear that voice. My entire body shuddered.

I kept silent and once again tried to avoid eye contact.

- Are you embarrassed? - he asked, turning my face to him

- I....I don’t know who you are - I said, in a tremulous voice

- Ooooh! My princess, don’t you remember me? - he asked with a hurt expression

My breathing began to quicken, my heartbeat was fast and I was more and more scared.

- That hurts me - he said, kissing my cheek

- ugh…stop…don’t do that again - I said, irritated

- What did you say? - he asked, looking at me

I couldn’t say anything so I kept quiet. He glared at me for a few seconds.

Suddenly, I felt a huge pain in my face. I closed my eyes and tried to avoid the tears. He had just hit me.

- Never say that, okay? - He said, furious

- Hmm....y-yes - I said, crying

- Don’t cry, my princess - he said, hugging me

I felt disgusted with the touch of his skin but this time I kept quiet.

Everything in him disgusted me….his skin, his voice, his face...everything.

- Well...I gotta go now but now you have company, so enjoy - he said, smiling
He got up and left that house.

Once again the darkness invaded the small house and I let the tears fall freely.

After he left, I could remember everything.

* Flashback *

It was a hot day. The sky was clear and the sun shone. I went in the way to the house that I shared with Myungsoo, my fiancé, when I felt someone grab me.

I tried to resist but they put me something in my mouth, which made me feel dizzy and made ​​me faint.

When I woke up, I was in this little house but I wasn’t alone, it was a man in front of me. He was standing with his back for me and he was on the phone.

"You’re useless, always unable to finish a job without leaving any trace" he said angrily "Bring him here, now"

He disconnected the call and turned to me. He smiled and approached me.

As soon as I saw who it was, I was petrified.

"Y-you?" I said, incredulously

"Hello, my princess" he said, smiling

"Don’t call me that, Dongwoo" I said, furious

"Why?" He said, with his innocent voice

"Because I'm not and never will be yours. I'll always love Myungsoo and I’m his "I said, determined

"But I doubt that he thinks like that" he said with a mischievous look

"What did you do with him? Dongwoo, WHAT YOU DID TO MYUNGSOO?"I asked, desperate

"In time you’ll know" he said, getting up and leaving the house

"Dongwoo, ANSWER ME. WHERE IS HE? Dongwoo "I said, more and more desperate "Myungsoo, where are you? Are you okay?"

Tears began to fall down in my cheeks. Myungsoo was my most valuable treasure. We were going to get married and now I was stuck in a place unknown and I couldn’t talk to him, see him, hug him, kiss him, hear him sing me a song, I couldn’t hear him call me “Seohyunnie” and worse probably I would never see him again.

"Myungsoo ..." I muttered

* End of Flashback *

- Myungsoo, where are you? - I muttered, crying

End of Seohyun’s POV

Sunggyu’s POV

I felt a huge headache. When I started to open my eyes, I only saw darkness.

- Oh, it’s hurts - I complained

Suddenly, I heard someone moving away and I looked to the side

- Who's there? - I asked, a little scared

No one answered.

- Who's there? - I asked again

- W-Who are you? - asked a female voice

- Sunggyu and you? - I asked

- Se-Seohyun - she said

- What are we doing here? - I asked, sitting down

- I don’t know - she answered

- Did you see who did this to us? - I asked

- Yes, it was a man – she said, quietly

In that moment, it was all so confusing. In my mind just went questions like: "Why am I here? Why this man kidnapped me? And why is she kidnapped? What is going on here?"

End of Sunggyu’s POV

However, outside the house

- Yah! Why so late? - Dongwoo asked, furious

- Sorry, boss. He tried to escape - answered Hoya

- And this time no one saw you, right? - Asked Dongwoo

- No. It's all under control, boss - said Sung Jong

- I hope so. My plan has to go right - Dongwoo said, looking to the side – She’ll be mine.

After a few seconds of silence, Dongwoo looked at them and said:

- You can go. If I need anything else, I call you

- Ok, boss - Hoya said, leaving

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! So, this is the firs chapter ^^

Are you enjoying? Ahah, I know this is just the first chapter but please say something about it :D

Are you curious? About Dongwoo's plan?

And you listened Sunggyu's album? OMG! I love it ^.^ The musics are AMAZING and the mv it's so cute >_< and his hair...I love it :)

So beautiful *-*

 

One question: who's your INFINITE's bias?

Mine: Kim Myungsoo <3

 

Well...bye...for now ^^ I'll update next chaper mayvbe this week, because next week I have 4 teste *cries* It's unfair but what can I do?

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Ah! And...sorry for mistakes