Chapter 23- Vampires...aigoo

Neglected

Seunghyun was standing out on his balcony with Bom under his arm, gazing at the trees and thinking about the upcoming war with their sworn rivals on the other side of the forest. He kissed her head and smiled, leaning against her flashy red hair. She smiled shyly underneath him and held his other hand, catching a glimpse of someone walk out of the Werewolf House. It was no doubt both vampires saw it, and knew who it was. They could faintly hear him saying something about loving CL and they watched in slight excitment as the Pack leader shifted and sprinted away. "Oh my god. I can't believe he just did that." Bom gasped and covered .

"He left his Pack alone...CL, his second-in-command is gone..Bom they're nothing without those two. Do you know what this means?" Seunghyun asked his mate excitedly and smiled. 

"Neh." She breathed, her breath foggy and white in front of her.

"We can definetely win now. We have to attack as soon as possible." The cyan haired leader jumped up and grinned, "I can't believe this!"

"Yea, that makes two of us." Bom sighed and crossed her legs together, looking at the roof and tracing it with her fingertips. 

Seunghyun frowned at Bom's less enthusiastic self, he helped her up and held her hands in his, "Bommie, what's wrong? You seem really upset about something. Tell me."

She groaned, "It's..not really something you'd be interested in."

He shrugged, "Are you worried about Dara's reaction?"

"How-How'd you know that Dara likes GD?"

Seunghyun walked into their room and took off his jacket, hanging it up on the coat hanger beside his door. He took Bom's off as well and closed the door, glancing at the dark sky and small stars before closing the blinds. "I see the way she looks at him and Youngbae. Likes them both? Right?"

Bom climbed into bed and cleared , "She's...in the same situation as I was Seunghyun. She reminds me of when I first transferred here and liked you and GD both. I chose you Seunghyun, and I don't regret it. But I'm still not sure who Dara really likes. She refused to give up on GD, and I know she just confessed herself up to Youngbae. I think she likes GD more than she likes Youngbae."

Seunghyun turned out the light and climbed into bed beside her, letting his eyes adjust to the pitch black darkness, "But GD likes CL-no...I think he said he loves her. That's a serious thing Bommie, Dara won't be able to get him to fall for her anymore. Unless some sort of sign comes up, like CL dies." He scoffed and pulled his arms up.

"Don't jinx ir!"

"You're the one that's freaking about Dara's feelings. Bommie, we shouldn't get involved with the werewolves' love lives, we're their enemies." Seunghyun explained, rubbing Bom's arm comfortingly. 

"I know, it's just...I'm worried for her. Love triangles are getting so complicated these days." She pouted and stuffed her face in a pillow.

"Rest Bommie, we'll talk about it in the morning." And with that, their conversation came to an end.

 

 

By morning Sooyoung and Changjo came back with some family members, which made Seunghyun relieved. Sooyoung stretched out near the fire of their home, aching to get comfortable again. "We couldn't completely even out our chances, some of the family refused to step into our battle. But our cousins agreed to come if they're accepted as Choi Clan members here." Changjo explained nervously, hoping his brother wasn't expecting too many Choi's.

Bom nudged the man beside her, "Yah Bommie. Of course I accept you all. We're family, we have to stick together."

One new coming Choi spotted the four magical siblings in the back of the group, along with the open door of potions and spell books. He pointed to them, "Why is there a witch and three warlocks here?"

Youngbae gestured for all of them to come forward, "They're on our side. This is Dara, Jay, Thunder and Kyung. They're helping us train against the werewolves. You guys, these are Seunghyun's cousins. Choi Jonghoon, Minhwan, Dongwook and Jinri-"

"SULLI."

"Mianhae, Sulli.They're not all siblings. Jonghoon and Minhwan are only children in their family, but Dongwook and Sulli are siblings. Dongwook is older by a few years." The two siblings bowed and held out their hands to Dara.

"Annyeonghaseyo. It'll be an advantage for us to have you on our side." The witch smiled and shook his hand.

"Gamsahapnida. But...I wouldn't be so sure. One of the Head Members of our Magic Council is siding with her crush." Kyung muttered before his step sister could respond. Jay gave him a light pat on the back, signaling that the Magic Council can step in any time if they wanted.

Thunder stepped in beside Dara, "We should teach you what we've been showing the other vampires. It might take a while to master and get in mind though."

Jonghoon shrugged and followed the others onto the back field, "I think we'll be fine."

"Yea, but we've had to rethink our strategies because we didn't expect the werewolves to be so...trained." Jay said and smiled nervously, "They're different than what we've experienced. Even think with a clear mind in either form. So it'd be hard to get them distracted and to beat them at the same time."

Seunghyun smirked, "But both their leader and second-in-command are gone. So we have to attack as soon as possible."

"Ani. That's never the case." Dongwook scoffed, "Wait them out, make them come to us. For now, we just ignore them and plan."

"Will that work?" Bom asked.

"Of course. I've been in many wars Bom-ssi. Soldiers always do it my way. And we always win." Dongwook said proudly and smirked.

His sister crossed her arms and whispered to Bom, "That wasn't his plan when he met his mate, Han-byul. Totally just went for her without hesitation. It was quite funny actually, let all his pride and patience go away for that one girl."

Bom raised a brow at the information and looked back at Youngbae, who was talking and smiling with Dara, "I think all Choi Clan members are made that way, Sulli."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Just wanted to show you guys what's going on with the Vampires...next chapter might have some drama in it...might

P.S. I don't know why, but there's this song that's SUPER addictive!!! B.A.P's Crash \(^O^)/ I love it!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs

Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3