My Seven Years Old Daughter // Part I

Taeyeon One Shot Collection | Taeyeon's Intimate Note

a/n : Hey guys it's another story from me, it's genderbender theme and I will post it in 2 parts since it's too long just to put on one shot, another part will post tomorrow, well hope you enjoy this one ~ (p.s : sorry for any grammar error /bows)

____________________

“ Actually she found me. I was about to leave for my meeting and she was there in front of my door. “

whole the time they misunderstand everything. no one is actually left..


 

“ Yul.. Yul, can you move a bit?! You slept on my tie! “

It’s still 7 in morning yet Taeyeon already dress up. He wore his best suit and now currently looking for his favorite tie that unfortunately be below his lazy best friend Yuri.

Seeing Yuri not budge a bit Taeyeon kick his hard and roll him to side before he finally  see his maroon tie, not notice that his friend already in floor groaning in pain because fell from bed.

“ What the heck Taeng.. “ Yuri  cursing as he rubs the back of his head that collide bit hard with the side table. “ What time is it? Ugh.. my head.. “

“ It’s 7 am and wake up will you, you smell like . “ Taeyeon said as he stand in front of mirror and wore his tie proudly.

Unwillingly Yuri sit on the edge of bed, yawning and keeps rubs on his eyes. “ Why you wake up so early anyway? Where you .. “ Yuri yawn again before continue, “.. going? It’s weekend. “

“ I have important meeting with major client. My boss need them for support our company so he sent me to play golf with them. “

Yuri scoff when hear Taeyeon explanation. “ Golf? Since when you play golf? “

“ Apparently since today. “ answer Taeyeon before he turn around and present himself in front of Yuri proudly. “ How do I look? “ he smile widely.

“ Like a nerd. “ said Yuri that make Taeyeon smile drop and sent him glare. “ Oh wait I was wrong, you not look like nerd. You look like someone boring who work with boring company at boring land. “ he said sarcastic.

“ Ha. Ha. That’s so funny. “ Taeyeon rolling his eyes before once again take a look of his appearance on mirror and groom himself.

“ Geez dude, you look like you about to go to your own wedding. I’m scared here, who are you? What you doing to my childish and idiot friend Taeyeon? “

“ He’s grow up and become real man now. “ answer Taeyeon proudly as he now gather all his things inside his suitcase and walk out the room.

“ Eww, grow up, why we must be grow up when we can be have fun our whole life times? “ mumble Yuri as he crawl back to his bed, planning to go back to dreamland.

Taeyeon who still can hear his best friend grumble only can smile while he now walk into the kitchen and make himself a simple breakfast that happen to be coffee and bagel.

His mind rewind back to where he can see himself as what Yuri describe before. Childish and Idiot. He used to be in band and can’t live without party every day. He used to be popular, specially with girl, they want every piece of him. He use to be fun and live. He actually don’t know what makes him turn become like this. Working on boring company with boring people and talking boring things.

Taeyeon sighed as the thought come to his mind, but he quickly shrugged it off when he heard knock on his door. He walk to front door and open it. But no one there. He about to close the door when something or someone tug on his trouser.

Taeyeon look down and surprise when saw a little girl smile at him.

“ um hi.. “ Taeyeon said not sure as he look at to him.

“ Hi! My name is Yoona, are you Kim Taeyeon? “ the little girl ask him.

“ Yes, I am. Do you need anything? “ Taeyeon ask her confusedly.

The girl who heard Taeyeon answer suddenly grinning ear to ear before throw himself forward, “ Appa! “ he said while now clinging on Taeyeon legs tightly.

Taeyeon need few second to register what just happen, and then the girl last words goes inside his head, make him widen his eyes in max at sudden realization. “ Oh my.. YURI!!!!! “

_____

Taeyeon walk back and forth around living room, while Yuri only stare at the girl who sit on couch in front of him.

“ Hm.. “ Yuri play with the unshaven beard on his chin as he squint his eyes at the little girl who now busy her lollipop. “ Taeng.. she do looks like you.. “ said Yuri as she sees the girl give him a toothy dorky grin that totally remind him of his best friend.

“ But I can’t have a kid! “ said Taeyeon panic.

“ Why? “

“ Because.. I’m not that kind of person like I used to before! And again I don’t have time! “ Taeyeon answer again and for some reason his voice getting high and high each words.

“ Chill dude, I know you change now but still this kids is proven that my best friend used to be cool and fun guy before “ said Yuri as she grin but then back to squint his eyes again but this time while glance to Taeyeon, “ Not like now.. “

Taeyeon rolled his eyes again before finally take a seat beside Yuri and stare at the little girl in front of them. “ So what to do now? I still have to go to meeting. “ said Taeyeon.

“ Dudee~ we have little female version of you here but you still think about meeting?? “

“ I can’t do anything, it’s not like I want her here, and see they call me again. “ Taeyeon said in frustrated as he show Yuri his phone that keep ringing.

Yuri sighed to his friend attitude before turn back to the little girl. “ So how old are you Yoona? “ ask Yuri nicely to her.

“ Um.. “ Yoona looks at her finger confused before rising 8 of her finger. “ 7! “ answer her as she grinning.

“ Aww you cute little thing~ “ Yuri put down one of her finger as he grin back to her. “ 7~ “

Yoona look confuse at her finger for second before repeated what Yuri said to her, “ 7 hehehe.. “

Yuri ruffle the young girl hair before turn to his best friend who come back from his call.

“ They need me there in 30 minutes or I get fired. “ he sighed in defeated.

" Easy choice, let them fired you. " answer Yuri and get smack in his head right away from Taeyeon, " Geez, you can't take joke now? " Yuri rubs his sore head.  But suddenly and idea come to Yuri head, “ Hey what about we take her to Sunny? “

Taeyeon eyes light up when Yuri mention Sunny, “ Oh great! She can take care of her. I mean she and Sooyoung just got engaged so they can use Yoona to practice when they have kid later. “ he said excitedly but only earn a smack on his head by Yuri.

“ Pabo yah! That’s not what I mean “

Taeyeon glare at Yuri as he rubs his head, “ Fine then tell me what you mean genius. “

Yuri ignore the sarcasm on Taeyeon words and tell his idea, “ I mean Sunny is doctor, right? Maybe she can help you to do um DNA test? So we can know if the girl is yours or not. “

Sudden realization come to Taeyeon mind when heard Yuri idea, “ Ah.. why I don’t think of that.. Wow you are genius Yul, I call her right now. “ Taeyeon get up and take her phone before call Sunny immediately.

“ Well sometimes I surprise myself too hehe “ said Yuri smugly before his attention back to the little girl. “ So Yoona, want go somewhere fun? “ he ask her while smiling.

________

“ So what do you think? “ ask Taeyeon as he and Yuri finally arrived at Sunny house. Three of them now stand up in front of Yoona who sit on couch and stare at her like she some kind of art object with very high value.

“ Well.. if I don’t know you two better, I might think she’s your love child… with Yuri. “ said Sunny before she laugh at her own joke.

“ Yah, Sunkyu serio- “ but before Taeyeon even finished his words Yuri already cling on his arms and rest his chin on Taeyeon shoulder while batting his eyelash in playful way. “ Yeobo~ “ he said to Taeyeon and blow on his ear. It make Taeng shiver and push Yuri away while said the name of whole  animal at zoo in cursing manner.

Sunny who still laugh walk to kitchen to grab some of fresh baking cookies and served it on table with glass of milk for Yoona. “ Yoona, sweety, why don’t you eat this cookies while I'm talk to your father? “ Sunny call Yoona to kitchen and the latter happily run to her when hear words  ‘Cookies’.

Sunny ruffle her hair before walk back to the dumb and dumber duo on living room. “ She so adorable you know, your daughter. “ Sunny said teasingly to Taeyeon cause he know Taeyeon still can’t accept that he have daughter.

“ We still don’t know if she’s really mine. “ Taeyeon said annoyingly as he sit down on couch and fold his arms.

“ But dude, she really like you~ she even laugh like you.. “ said Yuri and for moment they only hear ahjussi laugh that come from kitchen.

“ But it’s impossible.. “ Taeyeon once again sigh as he now put his face on both of his hands.

“ Nothing impossible dude as long as you have and . “ Yuri said as he sit on other side of couch.

Taeyeon sent glare at him, ask him to shut up before turn to Sunny. “ So about the test? Can you do it? “

“ Yes, but it will take long time. “ Sunny answer casually.

“ How long? “ ask Taeyeon.

“ 2 or 3 weeks.  A month longer. “ said Sunny after she think for while.

“ That’s long time.. Where did she live while we waiting? “

“ Are you crazy? Of course with you, pabo, you are the dad. “ Yuri rolling his eyes at Taeyeon stupid question.

“ But I’m busy! “ Taeyeon yell frustrated.

“ Look, both of you calm down. What about while waiting the result, you try to remember or find her mother on your own Taeyeon? “ Sunny suggest the idea.

“ It’s hard, I mean, it’s a lot girl before.. “ Taeyeon said slowly somehow bit embarrassed by the fact.

“ Ah yeah, prince Taeyeon, the player.. “ said Yuri as he start remember the old days. “ I miss that time, hehehe “

Once again Taeyon sent him a glare before Sunny interupted his action, “ But Yoona about 7 years old. Maybe all you have to do is try to remember who the girl you involve around that time. “

“ Oh that’s make sense, Taeng, I ask Yoona before and she said she born May 30th, so try remember. “ Yuri now lean his body to front as he look at Taeyeon anticipated.

Taeyeon slowly start thinking. His mind goes deep to the time that almost lost in his memory, and then he suddenly his mind found something or rather someone.

“ 7 years before.. it mean around 2007 and 2008.. “ said Taeyeon slowly.

“ Yeah..? “ Sunny now stare at Taeyeon intensively.

“ That’s only 2 girl at times.. my biggest regret.. Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung.. “ finished Taeyeon as he smile sadly.

_______

3 days later Taeyeon stand in front of building named JJ Co & Friend.

Up until he goes to 18th floor he still not sure if it’s right choice to do.

He even still in daze when someone call his name and said that their CEO, finally able to meet him.

He was about to open the big maroon door in the end of the room when it suddenly open it front of him, revealed his ex-girlfriend, the one who was to make him head over the heal, Jessica Jung.

For moment Taeyeon only can stare at her. She still look exactly like 7 years ago. Only her hair now color brown not blonde like he used to remember. She gorgeous.

“ Jessica..? “ Taeyeon start. “ Sica.. it’s me, Tae- “

But before Taeyeon can finished his words a hard slap meet his right cheek before a door slammed close right in front of his nose.

“ Ouch.. “ Taeyeon  rubs his sting cheek slowly as he sighed. “ That went well.. “

Taeyeon look around and saw couple of eyes watching at him and he only gave them awkward smile to show that he was okay. He was about to turn around and left when the door once again open. This time no words exchange but some paper hit right on his forehead before the door slammed close again.

What the heck?! Is that necessary?

Taeyeon look bit pissed now, he was about to kick the crumple paper that fall near his shoes when suddenly his eyes catch a hand writing on it. He took the crumple paper and curiously read what’s write inside it.

“ Meet me at SM Cafe, 8 pm tonight. DON’T BE LATE! “

Taeyeon scoffed after read what’s written inside but he fold neatly the paper and carefully put it on his pocket before finally leave from the building.

________

SM Café.

Taeyeon arrived first at the place, the clock still show 7.30 pm. He order caramel macchiato and slice of his favorite cake, cheesecake.  He wait as he eat the cake slowly, the taste of cheese melt in his mouth and it help him feel little bit calm.

25 minutes later Jessica walk in and draw everyone attention in there. But she stood like a queen, her eyes not once look anything beside the guy that sit on corner of table in deep side of café. Jessica order black coffee and slice of strawberry short cake before walk to the table.

Taeyeon almost choked on his coffee when suddenly someone pull the chair in front of him to sit and stare at him.

“ Jessica.. “ he cough a bit and quickly grab some tissue before continue, “ ..when you arrived? “ he wipe some of coffee that fall on his chin before compose himself. Jessica eyes still on him for couple minutes until waitress come to bring her order.

Taeyeon sighed when he not hear any words come from the woman in front of him. “ Look I know it’s sudden, I mean we never meet again after.. “ Taeyeon stop as soon as he saw Jessica rise her eyebrows and sent him a cold glare when he about to mention the event that lead them to this point.

“ What do you want? “ her words come short and sound distance.

“ I just want to know what happen to you after that day.. “ Taeyeon ask softly he knows it bring them to memory that maybe they don’t want even to remember but he have to ask it.

Jessica stop eat his cake and now stare at Taeyeon, “ You seriously asking me that? “ she ask him back.

“ Well yeah.. I mean do you married or.. maybe.. got pregnant? Have.. child..? “ Taeyeon carefully to try to get his answer without make it sound needy or demanding.

But Jessica reaction is really surprise him, “ How could you ask that to me?! “ she hissed as he sent him glare. “ After you leave me like that, after you broken my heart, how do you think I feel that time huh?! HUH?! “

“ Wow.. wow.. wow.. rewind.. “ Taeyeon straighten his back as he look confuse to Jessica, “ I leave you..? “ his eyebrows now furrowed  as he look back to her.

“ Yes you midget, you leave me and never contact me until now! And you want ask me how I’m doing before?!  “

Taeyeon shake his head as he still feel something is missing from Jessica words, “ I leave you..? “ he repeat, “ How you get the idea..? “

“ Because you confess to me and then we spend night at some cheap hotel only to see you leave me in the next morning! “ Jessica rise her voice a bit as her fold her arms on the chest.

“ Woaaah.. calm down.. “ Taeyeon said as he look around and smile awkwardly to people who look at them weirdly before turn back to Jessica., “ Okay first, it’s not cheap hotel! It’s my friend resort! Second you enjoy what I do to you that night and last, I never leave you! You the one who leave! “

For seconds there’s red color on Jessica cheek when Taeyeon mention that night but then it’s gone when she heard the last words from him. “ Don’t you dare make this is my fault.. “ she sent him death glare, “ I was wake up that morning and you never there. “

“ Yes I am but that’s because I was away, to buy us some breakfast so we can eat together in bed. Do you not read message I leave on paper..? “

Taeyeon words suddenly make Jessica blank, she start to get confuse now.

“ What message..? “

Taeyeon look at her sadly, “ You not read it.. " Taeyeon sighed and continue, " I never leave, I back an hour later and saw you not there, so I thought.. “ he lost his words when realize what exactly happen that time.

Whole the time they misunderstand everything. No one is actually left..

Jessica look more shock and devastated more than Taeyeon when she finally realize her mistake.

“ Sica.. “ Taeyeon slowly reach Jessica hand and hold it, try to make her calm, “ It’s in the past.. It’s over now.. “ continue Taeyeon as he rubs his thumb softly on her hand. Jessica stare at their joining hand in dazed before she suddenly pull it away and abruptly stand up, she run towards the exit door and leave Taeyeon without any words.

“ Sica..? Sica! “ Taeyeon only can sighed sadly as he saw her disappear behind the door.

_________

TBC