Chapter Five + Epilogue

The Breaking of Desire

 

Tao was awake with a breath tickling the side of his neck and a weight on his left arm. He looked down to find Minseok’s sleeping face. Unconsciously, Tao smiled. He brought Minseok’s body closer to him, removing the locks on Minseok’s face with his free hand, and kissed Minseok’s forehead whole heartedly.

“Woo, he’s awake, Sehun!” Someone’s voice was heard. Tao turned his face to his right and saw two boys staring at him smilingly.

“Ah!” Tao blushed, moving his body to get up but was stopped by Minseok’s arm around his waist.

Minseok let out disagree moan before snuggling closer to Tao’s neck.

“Don’t move or he’ll be awake.” The skinny boy of two said, “I’m Sehun.”

“And I’m Luhan, Sehun’s boyfriend. We’re Minseok’s roommates.”

“Oh…I’m Tao, hmm, Minseok’s…” Chinese tutor? Friend? Best friend?, “boyfriend…”

Tao felt his face hotter until his neck after saying the last word.

“See!” Luhan cheered quietly, “I told you, Baby! Minseok isn’t that introvert! He got himself a handsome boyfriend!”

Tao blushed even more to hear himself being told handsome.

“Okay, okay, Honey, you’re right.” Sehun sighed, “But, hey, isn’t it so rude to tell another boy handsome in front of your boyfriend, Luhan?”

“Aw~!” Luhan squealed, hugging the boy beside him, “You’re jealous? I’m sorry~”

“Well, let’s get another room.” Sehun dragged his boyfriend out of the room.

Tao chuckled to see the funny couple. The shake of his body woke Minseok up.

“Tao…?”

“Oh…” Tao looked at his boyfriend, “Sorry for waking you up.”

Minseok rubbed his eyes cutely and turned his face to see the clock, “Ah~ it’s eight…”

“And we have to go to class at eight thirty, right?”

Minseok slumped down again on Tao’s chest with a pout, “I don’t want to…”

Tao chuckled, circling his arms around Minseok’s waist and bringing the lazy boy on top his body, “Don’t be lazy, Baby.”

“Baby??” Minseok’s eyes cracked open widely. His cheek reddened, “Che-cheesy!”

“Damn your blood smell.” Tao cursed.

“Do you want some, hmm?” Minseok offered.

“Can I?”

Minseok smiled. He bit the closing wound from the day before so it was bleeding again, “Here.”

Tao it like a lollipop, “Have I told you that your blood is sweet?”

“Yes. This is the second time.” Minseok chuckled.

“Can’t get enough of it.” Tao admitted, the last drop from the corner of his mouth.

Minseok kissed Tao’s lips after that. He could feel Tao’s lips his upper lip eagerly. A second later, he got himself pinned down between Tao’s body and the bed.

“Tao…” He breathed out when Tao was his neck, marking the milky skin as his.

“It’s a nice mark.” Tao the bruised mark.

“Ho-how can I cover it??” Minseok pouted.

“Don’t do it.” Tao frowned, “I want all people to know you’re mine.”

“Possessive much?” Minseok laughed, flicking Tao’s forehead. Tao just captured Minseok’s lips as a reply.

“Tao…” Minseok breathed between their lips.

“Hmm?”

“Don’t you think we have to stop this before we become late?”

“I don’t care.” Tao chuckled, “Let’s skip for today.”

“Aren’t you the one who told me not to be lazy before?”

“It can be changed.”

Minseok chuckled to hear that. They kept making out until the sun was rising high.

 

 

Yixing looked around their class. He couldn’t find Minseok anywhere and it worried him.

Maybe I should check him tonight, Yixing thought.

“Okay. That’s for today.” The teacher announced, “And Zhang Yixing, please tell Kim Minseok about the assignment.”

“Ah, okay, Mr. Lee.” Yixing nodded. He grabbed his bag and headed off to student council room. He met Kris on the way.

“Hey, Kris.” Yixing smiled.

Kris observed Yixing for a while before asking, “Feeling better?”

“Yes, thank you. Sorry for bothering you last two nights…” Yixing blushed to remember that he had slept in Kris’ room two nights before.

“It’s okay.” Kris nodded, opening the door.

“So,” Yixing asked after dropping his bag on his table, “What files I have to take today?”

“I’ve taken all files I need for today yesterday.” Kris put on his glasses and took a file from his drawer, “You can sit on your chair and enjoy the time or go back to your room, it doesn’t matter.”

“Ah,” Yixing nodded disappointedly, “I’m going to sit here.”

“Do whatever you want.” Kris nodded and buried his face back into the papers.

Yixing rested his head on the table, staring at Kris’ serious face.

He really has a handsome face. I bet so many people want him, Yixing thought, I wonder if he has someone in his life…

“Zhang Yixing.”

“Huh?”

Kris looked up from the papers, staring directly into Yixing’s eyes, “Do I have something on my face?”

“Uhh…no?”

“Could you stop staring me? I can’t focus to work on these files if you keep staring at me like that.”

“Sorry…” Yixing blushed of being caught red handed, “I won’t bother you anymore.”

“Thank you.” Kris spoke before burying his head back in his papers.

Yixing sighed. Kris turned back into his cold mode after Yixing had got back into his own room. Somehow, he liked gentle mode of Kris the most.

On other hand, Kris was exactly nervous when Yixing was looking at him. His mind was debating whether he had to tell Yixing now or later.

“Dammit…” Kris cursed unconsciously.

“Is there something wrong, Kris?” Yixing asked anxiously.

“Ah…” Kris shook his head, “Nothing. Sorry, I got something on my mind.”

“Kris,” Yixing called him nervously, “Do you hate me…?”

“What?!” Kris widened his eyes, “What are you talking about?”

“Well…” Yixing fidgeted his fingers, “I’m talking about you always being cold toward me. Did I do mistake or something? It seems you hate me…”

“I don’t understand, Yixing.” Kris sighed, putting off his glasses, “If I hated you, I wouldn’t take care of you when you were sick. Just what has gotten into your mind?”

“You change into your cold self again…” Yixing sighed, “I like gentle Kris the most.”

Kris blushed, “What are you talking about?”

“I…” Yixing sighed before shaking his head, “Forget it.”

He got up from his chair and walked toward the door. It was when he was about to turn the knob when a hand grabbed his right wrist.

“I can’t forget it like that.” Kris frowned, “Explain it.”

Yixing turned his face to see Kris face, “It’s not important…”

“Tell me first.” Kris held Yixing’s wrist tighter, “Then, I’ll consider whether it’s important or not.”

Yixing looked down, biting his lower lip, “I like you, Kris…”

“Huh?” Kris raised his eyebrows, “You what?”

“I like you.” Yixing repeated it weakly.

Kris was gaping. He couldn’t believe his ears anymore.

“I know you don’t like me back…” Yixing sighed in defeat after seeing Kris’ response, “That’s why I told you that it wasn’t important…”

“I…”

“Can you let go my hand?” Yixing asked, “I want to go to my room.”

“No.” Kris answered sternly, “You haven’t heard my answer.”

“I’ve known it though…” Yixing whispered, “You will reject me.”

“You’re right. I don’t like you back.” Kris said as if he didn’t hear Yixing’s reply.

Just let me go already, Yixing thought, I’ve known it. You’re hurting me…

“But, I love you.”

The last words that Kris said made Yixing’s eyes go wide, “You what?”

“I love you.” Kris confessed, caressing Yixing’s pale cheek, “I don’t like you. I love you, okay?”

Yixing was the one who was gaping now, “How could…?”

“Does my feeling to you need a reason?”

“No, I mean…” Yixing shook his head, “But, why…”

“It needs a reason for you.” Kris sighed. He took Yixing’s slender waist into his arms and smiled, “I have so many reasons for loving you, Zhang Yixing. Your smile. Your dimple. Your smell. Your attitude. Your perfection. And your imperfection. Those all are my reasons. Are you satisfied?”

Yixing couldn’t hold the naughty tears that had been hanging on his eyes any longer. Kris was shocked to see that.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Kris whispered, wiping the tears.

“I’m shocked…” Yixing whined, “I thought you would hate me after my confession…I’ve prepared for the worst…”

“Silly…” Kris chuckled, leaning closer to breathe on Yixing’s lips, “Can I kiss you?”

“You don’t have to ask.” Yixing smiled before sneaking his arms around Kris’ neck.

The first kiss was always the sweetest one.

 

 

“Wow!” Kai widened his eyes, “You made a fast movement!”

“Shut up!” Kris palmed his red face after telling his story to his friends.

“Have you told him about us?” Tao asked to the point.

Kris sighed desperately and banged his head on his table, “I haven’t…”

“What the hell??” Kai got up and shook Kris’ shoulders, “You should’ve told him before confessing, Stupid!”

“It was a perfect moment, okay?!” Kris swatted Kai’s hands, “I didn’t want to ruin it…”

“But, Kai is right, Kris.” Tao patted Kris’ shoulder, “You have to tell him fast.”

“It’s a month before eclipse, Kris.” Kai told him, “You have to tell him, and you can know he will come with us…or we have to kill him…”

Kill Yixing, Kris thought, I prefer to kill myself than kill him…

“I’ll tell him…” Kris nodded, “But not now. I have to find a right time, when I’m alone with him.”

 

 

And the right time wasn’t that long after that. It was late at night when Yixing and Kris were under Kris’ warm blanket. Yixing was on top Kris’ body, kissing the blonde boy painfully slowly until they were running out of oxygen.

“Yixing…” Kris breathed, “Will you still love me whatever I am?”

“What are you talking about?” Yixing chuckled, “Of course I will.”

“Even if I’m a…”

“Hmm? A what?”

“Vampire…?”

Yixing pulled away to stare directly at Kris’ eyes.

“I know…I should have told you before…but I was too scared to tell you…”

Yixing leaned again to capture Kris’ lips on his.

“Ssst…” Yixing stuck his finger between their lips, “Calm down, I’ve known it.”

“What??” Kris swore his eyes almost roll out of his skull.

“I’ve known it, Kris.” Yixing smiled, “And I won’t leave you because of that. You never hurt me though.”

“But how…?”

Yixing pulled away to straddle on Kris’ stomach, supporting his body with his hand on Kris’ chest.

“I heard it accidentally when you were talking with Tao in student council room.”

“When…?” Kris stopped when the flashback of him and Tao talking about Tao had bitten a random student, “Ah…”

“Yes.” Yixing smiled, “That time.”

“Didn’t you tell anybody?” Kris asked curiously.

“If I did, you would be killed right now, right?”

“But, why…?”

“People won’t let people they love die, right?”

“Yixing…”

“Sorry…” Yixing smiled sadly, “You can’t bite me…because…yeah, you know what…”

“I know. I won’t bite you. I never thought about that either…”

“But, I think I know something to make you fell better.” Yixing smirked meaningfully.

“Huh?”

Kris didn’t expect to see Yixing putting off his shirt slowly and carelessly threw it away, revealing the milky skin which could make Kris feel like drooling.

“Tonight…” Yixing whispered seductively on Kris’ ear, guiding Kris’ hand to his thigh, “I’m all yours…”

“…” Kris growled, rolling his body and pinning Yixing under him, “You don’t know what you’re doing, Zhang Yixing.”

“I know.” Yixing pouted playfully, “That’s why I’m doing this.”

“Are you sure?”

“Pretty much, yes.” Yixing smiled.

Kris threw away all clothes from their body and leaned further to kiss the boy under him. But, Yixing stopped Kris’ lips before they could touch his.

“You said yes!” Kris growled.

“Listen to me first, you impatient blood er.” Yixing chuckled. He sighed and Kris could see the pale cheeks were now red.

“This is my first…” Yixing whispered shyly, “Do it…slowly, okay?”

Kris smirked playfully, “So…I’m your first, hmm?”

“Quit teasing me!” Yixing whined, “You will do it or not?”

“Of course…” Kris breathed, touching his lips on Yixing’s trembling ones.

“I love your lips.” Kris pecked Yixing’s lips. “Your smell.” Kris inhaled Yixing’s sweet fragrance. “Your skin.” He continued it by kissing Yixing’s collarbone, making the younger slightly arch his back.

“Kris…” Yixing moaned.

“Damn, how I love your voice like that…” Kris admitted, kissing Yixing now bare thigh before marking it as his.

“Kris!” Yixing yelped when he felt Kris’ tongue on his hipbone, sending the electricity through his spine.

“I love you, Yixing…” Kris went up again to nibble Yixing’s ear.

“I love you too…”

 

 

“Eh?”

“He’s known this before you told him?!”

“How could??”

“And how was his reaction??”

“Stop it, Guys.” Kris sighed, “Yes, he’s known this before I told him. He overheard us when we were talking about that random student you’d bitten, Tao. And Kai, if his reaction was bad, I wouldn’t be with him, now, right? So, could you stop asking me?”

“Damn!” Tao pouted, “If it’s like that we didn’t have to be panicked before.”

“Don’t dare you blame him.” Kris sent a death glare to the younger.

“Oh.” Someone opened the door and sent a bright smile for all vampires there, “Sorry, I don’t know you’re here to, Guys.”

“Hi, Yixing.” Tao waved to the boy.

“Tao!” Someone hopped forth from Yixing’s back.

“Minseok!”

“And quit hugging!” Kai whined when he saw Tao and Minseok hugging tightly.

“Oh, Kai.” Kris flicked his fingers, “You better call Kyungsoo too.”

“Eh?” All people, except Kris, raised their eyebrows.

“We need to talk something about the eclipse.”

Kai nodded and texted his boyfriend after that.

Kyungsoo came into the room a few minutes later, “What is it, Kai?”

“Come here.” Kai patted the empty space beside him, “We have a serious talk.”

“Let’s start, then.” Kris sighed, “The eclipse, like what you guys have known, is coming in less of a month.”

All people nodded, knowing the fact.

“Let me tell you, Yixing, Minseok, Kyungsoo. We, the vampires, are on our weakest state when it’s eclipse. We need blood to survive. Even it’s just a drop, it’ll be so useful.”

“Ah…” Yixing’s face fell down, “I…”

“Don’t worry…” Kris whispered, caressing the pale boy’s cheek lovingly, “We’ll find another way, okay?”

“I don’t mind to share my blood for you, Kris.” Minseok offered, “I know Yixing can’t give you blood.”

“Me too.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Why don’t you ask your boyfriends first?” Kris asked.

“It doesn’t matter.” Tao smiled.

“And I don’t mind, either.” Kai nodded, “So, I guess that problem is solved.”

“Thank you, Guys.” Yixing sighed in relief.

“I told you not to worry, right?” Kris kissed Yixing’s cheek before continuing, “Now, about our movement.”

“We have to move after the eclipse is finished.” Kai suggested.

“No.” Tao shook his head, “We don’t have so much time. We have to move when the eclipse is almost finished.”

“Guys…” Kai sighed, “You know that I’m always the one who recover latest, right?”

“We know.” Kris nodded, “That’s why we’re together. We’ll help you.”

“You have me…” Kyungsoo whispered to Kai.

Kai nodded, “Thanks all…”

“We have to make a fake sign.” Tao flicked his finger.

“What does it mean?” Minseok asked.

“Every vampire has different smell.” Tao explained, “And they usually follow the smell to find another vampire. That’s why I suggest making a fake sign by our smells. How’s it Kris?”

“I’ll add something.” Kris rested his chin on his hand, “Let them follow our right path at first because, we won’t have so much energy when it’s eclipse. But, after the eclipse is done, let’s bring Yixing, Minseok and Kyungsoo further to east first. And then, we go to west, making the fake sign.”

“Let’s make strong sign to the west!” Kai nodded.

“No.” Kris shook his head, “Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho aren’t fool. If we make strong sign to the west, he will choose the east way because he will think that we fake it. If we make the weakest sign to the west, he will think that we’re so careful so he will think we choose that way.”

“Like what we’ve expected from your smart brain.” Kai whistled, “I agree.”

“Who are they?”

Tao turned his face to Minseok, “The right hands of our organization’s chief.”

“And the chief?”

“We never know.” Kris answered for Minseok, “We will never know. The chief will always hide under his shadow. No one knows.”

“They must be strong, right…?” Kyungsoo bit his lip nervously.

“Don’t worry.” Kai smiled, “We can get away from this.”

 

 

The days were rolling fast. Week by week had gone. And tomorrow would be the day.

Kris was nervous. He was anxious. He was afraid if there would be any mistake in their escape plan. And it made Yixing to calm his boyfriend.

“Kris, please be calm.” Yixing sighed, pulling his boyfriend onto the bed.

“I can’t…” Kris whispered, “I’m afraid we will fail….”

“We won’t.” Yixing hugged his anxious boyfriend, “Trust me.”

“I’m afraid I will lose you…” Kris hugged him back, “I don’t want it happen.”

“I’m always by your side. You won’t lose me, Kris.” Yixing smiled, “Now sleep. You have to save your energy for tomorrow.”

“Sleep here for tonight, Yixing…I beg you.” Kris tightened his arms around the pale boy.

“You don’t have to beg. I’ll be here with you.”

 

 

“What if I bite you…?”

“I told you I don’t mind.”

“But, I don’t want to. Not before we’re safe.”

“I will wait for it, Kai.”

Kai sighed, inhaling Kyungsoo’s neck, “I’m scared.”

“Why?”

“I’m afraid I might bite you…”

“Kai,” Kyungsoo sighed, Kai’s dark locks, “you have to trust me.”

“I trust you, Kyungsoo.” Kai bit his lower lip, “I don’t trust myself.”

“Listen,” Kyungsoo pushed Kai away to see at Kai’s eyes, “I’ll make sure you won’t bite me. I’ll make sure you will stay on your bed and I’ll give you my blood.”

Kai nodded.

“Don’t be too scared.” Kyungsoo smiled, “It won’t be that bad.”

 

 

“Doesn’t it have to be me who worry?” Tao chuckled to see his boyfriend biting his lower lip, “Stop doing that or…ah, it’s bleeding.”

“Ah…” Minseok flinched to feel the blood invading his mouth.

Tao leaned closer and nibbled Minseok’s lower lip between his own, the blood slowly. Minseok closed his eyes and circled his arms around Tao’s neck. They kept kissing until they ran out of oxygen.

“What are you worrying, hmm?” Tao asked, Minseok’s reddened lips.

“I’m scared…I’m scared you won’t be survive…what if my blood isn’t enough for you?”

“It’ll be enough for me, Minseok, even it’s just a glass.” Tao sighed, moving his lips to Minseok’s neck, nibbling it gently.

“Are you sure…?” Minseok asked between his moan.

“Pretty much yes.” Tao smiled against Minseok’s now exposed chest.

“Ah…” Minseok closed his eyes when he felt Tao’s teeth scraping his ear.

Tao pulled away slightly to remove his t-shirt. Then, he rolled their position so Minseok was on top. Carefully but certainly, Tao pushed the shirt off Minseok’s shoulders, revealing the milky skin behind it. He traced the red marks on Minseok’s neck, chest and hip with his finger.

“y…” Tao smirked, “You’re my aphrodisiac, you know that?”

“What are you talking about??” Minseok covered his red face with his hands.

“Don’t cover yourself.” Tao grabbed Minseok’s hands and put them on his chest, “You’re beautiful.”

Tao got up from the bed, tightening his arms around Minseok’s back and waist. He let his lips touch Minseok’s pearly skin, inhaling the sweet fragrance. Minseok lolled his head back, giving a wider access for Tao to explore. A soft voice of pleasure escaped from his lips. No spot was missed by Tao’s mouth. He marked all Minseok’s skin as his.

Another moan of Tao’s name escaped from Minseok’s lips when he was being pushed back down on the bed and he felt the hot tongue working on his lower part. His back was arching high while his hands were gripping the sheet tight like his life depended on it.

After the peak, Tao went north again to kiss Minseok’s lips, let him to taste himself.

“Damn…” Tao breathed. He never saw Minseok so submissive like this. His hands were gripping the sheet tight. Face was red and he was panting hard after the high pleasure.

“You know…” Tao breathed, “All what I want to do right now is taking you hard.”

“Then do it.” Minseok whispered, pulling Tao’s neck closer, “Do all you want to do to me.”

“…” Tao cursed before continuing the thing he left before.

 

 

A loud crash sound was heard, making Minseok jump slightly. He didn’t find Tao beside him.

“Tao…?” He whispered.

He wrapped the blanket around his body and looked through the window.

“It’s starting…” Minseok noticed the tiny dark shadow on the edge of the full moon. He rushed himself toward the counter and found Tao leaning helplessly on the counter, “Tao!”

“My throat…” Tao whispered with cracked voice, “It’s burning…”

Minseok let the blanket drop and hugged Tao tightly, “Tao, hold on…”

Tao pushed Minseok harshly to the cabinet behind him, “Stay away, Minseok…”

“No…” Minseok held Tao’s close with him.

“I don’t want to bite…you.” Tao stated, his head leaning weakly on Minseok’s shoulder.

“You don’t have to.” Minseok whispered. He took the knife and sliced his hand with it before sticking it on Tao’s lips, “Drink it, Tao…”

Tao the cut slowly at first before it eagerly a second later.

 

 

“Agh!” Kai grabbed the sheet tightly.

“Kai, Kai??” Kyungsoo hugged the pained boy beside him, “Kai…”

“I need it…” Kai begged, “Please…I need your blood…”

Kyungsoo didn’t have to be told twice. He cut his own hand and stuck it to Kai’s mouth.

“Thank you…” Kai whispered.

 

 

Kris panted hard. He was weak, helplessly leaning on the wall, taking a far distance from Yixing.

“Kris…” Yixing cried, “Kris…”

Kris’ eyes were glowing red. He was thirsty and he was preventing himself of attacking Yixing there.

Yixing took the knife. He was about to slice his hand when Kris grabbed his wrist before throwing the knife.

“What the are you doing?!” Kris snapped, “You can’t do that, Yixing…please, don’t…”

Kris’ fell down unconsciously on his bed after that.

“Kris!” Yixing shouted.

He hurriedly opened the door and ran out.

 

 

Tao was breathing steadily after Minseok’s blood. They were all dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed.

“It hurts, doesn’t it…?” Tao stared at Minseok’s wound.

“It’s okay.”

“I’m sorry…” Tao kissed the open wound gently, “I’m sorry.”

Suddenly the door was slammed open by frantic Yixing. He held the doorway as his support.

“Please…” He whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks, “Please help Kris…”

“Go to Kris’ room first!” Tao told Minseok, “I’ll call Kyungsoo!”

Minseok nodded and helped Yixing to go back to Kris’ room.

 

 

“Kyungsoo!” Tao panted, “We have to go to Kris’ room! He needs blood!”

“You’re right…” Kai whispered, still weak on the bed, “Go, Kyungsoo! Help Kris!”

“Are you okay by yourself?” Kyungsoo asked the vampire on his bed.

“I’m okay. I got enough blood. Now go! We don’t have much time!”

Kyungsoo nodded and ran with Tao after that.

 

 

Minseok was pouring his blood into a glass when they stormed into Kris’ room.

“I start feeling dizzy…” Minseok said, breathing hard.

“Let me continue.” Kyungsoo patted Minseok shoulder and opened the bandage on his hand.

“Kris…” Yixing whispered, caressing Kris’ pale cheek, “Hold on for a minute…”

“Here.” Kyungsoo gave a glass full of blood to Yixing, “Don’t let a single drop fall, okay? He needs it.”

The blood will be dropped if I give this directly from the glass…Yixing thought.

Yixing closed his eyes tightly before bringing the glass to his own mouth.

“Yixing, what are you doing??” Minseok asked in shock when he saw Yixing drinking the blood.

Yixing keep the blood in his mouth, holding the disgust feeling, and leaned closed to Kris’ lips.

Wake up after this, okay? Yixing thought then he kissed Kris, carefully parting Kris’ lips so the blood could flow into Kris’ mouth without any single drop wasted.

Yixing leaned away after all blood in his mouth transferred into Kris’ mouth.

“Wake up…” Yixing whispered, “Please…”

Like answering Yixing’s beg, Kris let out a soft voice and started opening his eyes.

“Kris!” Yixing sighed in relief.

“Yixing…?” Kris whispered.

“Welcome back to life, Bro.” Tao helped his friend to sit on the bed, “Hurry, drink the blood so you can recover quickly. The eclipse is on its peak now.”

Kris drank the blood in one shot. Color came back on his face.

“Your lips…?” Kris asked Yixing, wiping the remaining blood on the pale boy’s lips.

“He transferred the blood into your mouth with his mouth. So he wouldn’t waste a single drop from it.” Kyungsoo explained.

“It must be disgusting, right?” Kris made a worry face.

Yixing shook his head, “No, it was for you.”

Kris leaned closer and the remaining blood on Yixing’s lips clean.

“The eclipse!” Minseok whispered.

Kris gritted his teeth when he saw the eclipse moving slowly to uncover the full moon.

“Let’s pick Kai up and hurry.”

 

 

Three figures were standing in front of a crowd. They face looked anxious, eyes glowing red. There still were blood trails beside their mouths. They are vampires.

“Where are they…?” A low voice of the tallest of three asked the others in front of him.

“Chanyeol…are they Kris, Tao and Kai?” The shorter boy in the middle beside the boy before asked.

The tall boy with low voice nodded, “Yes, Baekhyun. They aren’t here yet.”

“The eclipse’s finished!” Baekhyun’s hard voice echoed in the dark room, making the others in front of him curling up in fear, “If the leader knew, he wouldn’t be happy…”

“Let’s search them.” Chanyeol suggested.          

“And what if we find them?” The last boy asked with soft voice.

“Kill them, Suho-hyung.” Baekhyun answered coldly, “It’s obvious, right?”

“But…” Suho frowned, disagreeing the idea of killing their members.

“No but, Suho-hyung.” Chanyeol cut him, “We can’t let the indiscipline members live in our organization.”

“Let’s find them!” Baekhyun growled.

 

 

“Wait…I can’t…” Yixing panted, “I can’t run anymore…”

All of them stopped running and turned their faces to the pale boy whose face now much paler.

“Yixing…” Kris leaned closer, “We have to run…”

“I’m sorry…” Yixing sniffed, “You can leave me and go with the others, Kris. I don’t want to be a burden…”

“And let the one I love the most get killed here?” Kris shook his head, “I won’t let it happen.”

“But…” Yixing breathed.

Kris turned his body and knelt down, “Hop on.”

“Kris…you will waste your energy by piggybacking me…”

“I don’t care, Yixing.” Kris replied, “Hop on. There’s no way I will leave you here.”

Yixing slowly hopped on Kris back and sneaked his arms around Kris’ neck for balance. Kris held Yixing’s thighs then carefully stood up.

“I’m sorry…” Yixing whispered beside Kris’ ear.

“What are you sorry for?” Kris asked, running to follow the others in front of him and Yixing.

“For burdening you…”

“You’ll never be a burden for me, Yixing.” Kris answered softly, “You’re my love and my life, the one who can kill me when you leave me. It’s an absolute thing. It won’t change until it’s the end of my life.”

“I love you, Kris…” Yixing tightened his arms around Kris’s shoulder, “I really do…don’t leave me…”

“A half of my soul is you, Yixing. So I will never let you go.” Kris chuckled, “I love you the most.”

 

 

“We have searched all the places in this school.” Chen, Baekhyun’s informant, said, “They’re nowhere to be found, Baekhyun. Maybe they’ve left.”

“They’re not here…” Baekhyun stated between his clenched teeth. He couldn’t believe his eyes. The school where Kris, Tao and Kai were supposed to be found was still alive. The students were still walking and studying like nothing happened.

“They didn’t kill the students either.” Chanyeol clenched his fists, eyes slowly turning red in anger.

“Find them!” Baekhyun commanded the others.

Suho sighed and followed his friends. His mind was full of thoughts.

 

 

“Let drop them here.” Kris panted, slowly letting his grip from Yixing.

They found a cave behind the waterfall. And it was a good place to hide. The humans’ smell would be covered by the waterfall.

“We’ll leave you here for a while.” Kai explained, “And we’re going to make a fake trace, okay?”

“Whatever will happen to us, you still have to be alive.” Tao caressed Minseok’s cheek, “If we don’t come back here tonight, go back to school. Let your lives roll like nothing happened. Forget us.”

“It can’t be…” Minseok whispered.

“You promised me you wouldn’t leave me, Kris.” Yixing whispered, hugging the taller boy tight, “You can’t die before me…come back here, pick me up, let’s go far away and live together with me, okay?”

“I’ll try not to get killed…” Kris nodded, hugging Yixing back.

“Be careful, you all…” Kyungsoo ordered before the three vampires penetrated the waterfall, leaving their human beloveds alone.

“I hope they’ll be safe…” Minseok sobbed.

“They will.” Yixing replied confidently, “They’ve promised us, haven’t they?”

“You’re right.” Kyungsoo nodded, “They’re going to come back.”

 

 

“There are two ways…” Baekhyun whispered disbelievingly, “They have planned this.”

“This way has stronger smell.” Chanyeol pointed the east way, “They must choose this way.”

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head, “Kris is smart. They left stronger sign to fool us. They must be going to the west so they left the sign carefully weak.”

Suho was still curious with the way to the east although Baekhyun, Chanyeol and the others had left him to the west. He had sharper smelling that Baekhyun or Chanyeol or the other members, and they noticed there were other smells blended with Kris, Tao and Kai’s smells on the east path. He was curious because as long as he knew, Kris, Tao and Kai were the most devoted and strongest members in the organization other that Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and himself.

There must be some reasons behind this…Suho thought, And I will find it out.

“Baekhyun.” Suho called the younger, “I’ll check the east path.”

“I’ve told you that they would choose this path right?’ Baekhyun frowned.

“I know.” Suho nodded, “Just want to check, okay?”

“Okay, let Chen come with you.” Chanyeol said.

“No, it’s okay.” Suho shook his head, “I’ll be going by myself. See you again then.”

“Be careful, Hyung.”

“I will.”

And with that way he dashed away to the east.

“It’s getting stronger…” Suho sniffed toward the waterfall.

“Ah, hiding behind the waterfall, eh?” Suho smirked, “Clever.”

 

 

Kris, Tao and Kai had just done the fake trace carefully and were heading back toward the waterfall when Kris noticed something.

“It’s Baekhyun’s smell…” Kris frowned, “They’re fast! Let’s go up to the tree!”

They climbed the tree fast and waited the organization there.

“They’re here…” Tao whispered when he saw a crowd of black coats approaching.

“It’s Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen…” Kai spotted the three vampires.

“Wait…” Tao said, “Someone is missing…”

“Suho…” Kris stated. They exchanged glances before hurriedly but quietly jumping from tree to tree toward the east.

 

 

“I know you’re here.” Suho stated after penetrating the waterfall.

“Who…are you…?” Kyungsoo asked fearfully.

“Isn’t that my question?” Suho smirked, “Who are you? Where are Kris, Tao and Kai?”

“Who are…”

“Don’t lie to me.” Suho cut Minseok’s words, “Don’t lie to me by telling me that you don’t know them. Their smells are smelled sharply from your body, you know?”

“We won’t tell you.” Yixing stated bravely, “We won’t tell you even if you threaten to kill us.”

Minseok and Kyungsoo nodded in synchrony.

“You made this hard, Guys.” Suho sighed.

“Stop there!”

Kris, Tao and Kai were wet after penetrating the waterfall, panting since they had run quickly.

“We won’t let you to do anything to them.” Kris narrowed his now glowing red eyes threateningly.

Suho kept calm and suddenly he let out a soft chuckle, “You’re really falling in love to these humans, aren’t you, Guys?”

“It’s more than falling, Hyung…” Kai spoke softly, “They’re our lives.”

Suho sighed and approached the three boys, wearing the serious expression.

Kris, Tao and Kai expected to be attacked but they were wrong. Suho hugged the three vampires and smiled.

“No, I won’t do anything to them.”

“Suho-hyung…” Kai whispered.

“But listen, Guys.” Suho’s face fell down, “Baekhyun and Chanyeol will be here in few minutes after they find your track is faked. You can’t be here any longer.”

“I know.” Kris nodded, “we’ll prepare to leave.”

“Wait.” Suho grabbed Kris’ hand, “Hit me.”

“What?” Kris widened his eyes, “What are you talking about?”

“Hit me here.” Suho pointed his left jaw, “Come on.”

“Why must I do that?”

“We have to make Baekhyun believe I’ve killed you, Guys. And I must have some evidence.”

“Hyung…” Tao said, “Why are you helping us? Aren’t you on Baekhyun’s side?”

Suho chuckled, “I know how it feels to lose the one you love. And I don’t want you to feel it. So, hit me, Kris.”

“I’m sorry…” Kris whispered before punching Suho’s left jaw with his fist.

“Ouch…” Suho groaned, the blood flowing down from his mouth, “It pretty hurts…”

“Are you okay?” Kai approached his hyung and helped him up.

“Of course I’m okay.” Suho laughed, “Now, go! I’ll handle Baekhyun.”

 

 

“Suho-hyung! The west path is faked!”

“I know, Baekhyun.” Suho nodded, wiping the blood from his lips.

“Whose blood is it…?” Chanyeol asked carefully.

“You said we had to kill them if I found them,” Suho chuckled lowly. He stared deeply into Chanyeol’s eyes, making the younger shiver, “So, I killed them. I got punched a little.”

“What did you do to kill them?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes.

“You know that if a vampire gets bitten by another vampire, they will die, right?” Suho asked back, “So, that’s what exactly I did to them.”

“Did you really kill them, Hyung?” Baekhyun asked again.

“What?” Suho’s grin fell down into the hard expression, “Do you doubt your hyung, Baekhyun? Are you saying that I’m lying, hmm?”

“No…it’s not what I mean.” Baekhyun shook his head nervously.

“Wow…” Chanyeol whistled, “Really, Hyung, you’re usually calm. But, if you explode, you can be the most violence of us.”

“I’m not like that, Channie!” Suho laughed, changing into his usual state, “Now, let’s get back and get rest, okay?”

“Let’s go!” Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Suho’s shoulder and did the same to Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Be safe, Guys…Suho thought.

 

 

 

EPILOGUE!

(ohmygodit’saingepilogue,guys!)

 

Beijing, China…

7.30 AM.

RRRRING!!!

 

“Damn it!” Tao growled, “Who’s calling in this early morning?!”

Minseok chuckled and untangled himself from Tao’s arms, wrapping the white sheet around his waist to cover his lower part.

“Hello?”

“Minseok! Where’s Tao??” The familiar voice was heard from the receiver.

“Hmm,” Minseok turned his face to see Tao still on the bed, pouting and folding his arms in his chest in annoyed way, “He’s still on the bed, why?”

“Get him up!” Kai laughed, “Let’s go to the mall!”

Minseok nodded and the phone was hung.

“Annoying in early morning, more like scream on the phone, it must be Kai, am I right?”

Minseok kissed Tao’s pouting lips playfully, “You’re right. And he invited to us to go to the mall.”

“In this early morning??” Tao palmed his face, “Kai must be crazy! The malls won’t open until ten!”

“Come on, Baby.” Minseok chuckled, pulling his beloved’s hands, “Let’s take a warm bath.”

“Well,” Tao smirked naughtily, “You, wrapped by that goddamn thin sheet only, inviting me to take bath together, you must be not tired after that long rounds last night?”

“Idiot!” Minseok slapped Tao’s chest in embarrassment, “I’m going to take a bath! Coming or not?!”

“I’m coming, Baby!” Tao shouted, following his shorter lover into the bathroom.

 

 

DRRRT!

“Ngh…” Yixing moaned sleepily, “Who’s that…?”

“What’s it, Yixing?” Kris asked when he felt his boyfriend rolling away from his body.

“It’s a message from Kyungsoo.” Yixing told Kris, “He said Kai invited us to go to the mall along with Tao and Minseok.”

“It’s 7.30 AM…” Kris groaned, “Let it be. Come back here, I need your warmth.”

Yixing put down his phone, chuckling softly, and snuggled into Kris’ arms, “Don’t you want to get up, Lazy Boy?”

“Later…I’m sleepy…” Kris yawned.

Yixing pouted in disappointment, he wasn’t sleepy anymore, thanks to Kyungsoo, but he didn’t want to be left sleeping by Kris.

Then, an idea popped out in his brain.

“Kris…” Yixing whispered, “Wake up…”

“No way…” Kris mumbled.

“I know something fun than sleeping.” Yixing chuckled. He rolled himself onto Kris’ stomach, straddling his thighs.

Kris’ eyes cracked open in a second, “Yixing, what are you doing?”

“What do you think I’m doing?” Yixing said, biting his lower lip. Carefully, he ed his upper pajama, revealing the pale yet inviting skin behind it.

“Really Yixing…it’s still morning…” Kris said through his gritted teeth. Yixing knew certainly that Kris was holding his sanity. And Yixing always loved to tease that.

“And?” Yixing asked, kicking his pajama pants away and wrapping himself in the warm blanket.

“Yixing…” Kris took a sharp breath when Yixing’s hand slipped under his shirt.

“Hmm?”

“Damn it!” Kris rolled them over, “You’re really seducing me, eh?”

“Oops…” Yixing covered his mouth cutely, “Really…?”

“Well, let’s continue what we left behind, shall we?” Kris chuckled, throwing away his shirt.

“Gladly!” Yixing nodded excitedly.

 

 

“They’re ing late!” Kai groaned, “It’s twelve and they’re still not here!”

“Well,” Kyungsoo sighed, “Maybe it’s too early to go shopping, Kai.”

“But, but, I miss them!!!” Kai whined.

“I know, me too. So, how about we start shopping first, hmm?”

“Okay.” Kai nodded, still pouting, “But really, I will make them suffer for being extremely late!”

“Let’s do it together later!”

 

FIN.

(it’stheendalready…ohwell…)

 

This is the link to my new bunch of oneshots mide checking it? :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322412/a-bunch-of-exo-oneshots-exo-hunhan-kray-taomin-baekyeol-kaisoo-suchen