Transfer students?

Suddenly

Jaekyung spend her time on playing her favorite musical instruments and dancing. When she was a child, her mom is persuading he to joined in some dance lesson. Jaekyung went to her locker to change her outfit into a sweatpants and a white tank top. Then she went to the dance studio and start warming up before she starts to dance. She was the only one in the dance studio, she can dance very well when she's alone. She's not used to dance when many people are watching her. She's a shy-type girl also and she easily distracted when many people are watching her. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSZy7BSGDs&feature=related

Meanwhile inside of the Principal's Office, Mrs. Kang was having a long talk with the new transfer students. 

"I hope you will enjoy staying here in our school." Mrs. Kang said. "Can you introduce yourselves?"

"I'm Yoon Doojoon." he said as he bowed. tumblr_lnxpxjHDLg1qg0c31o1_500_thumb.jpg

"I'm Yang Yoseob." images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuSYJZnedtReVROToC5YZ

"I'm Lee Kikwang, nice to meet you Mrs. Kang." he said as they bowed at her. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL53Hyif7hBPNVflE3vUd

 Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang are new students from Westbridge Academy, their family is well-known when it becomes to business. They are also talented and smart students. 

"Nice to meet you boys, welcome to our school." she said. 

"Thank you!" they smiled at her. 

"Well, for now I'm going to tour you in our school so you may know about our school." she said. "Please follow me." she added as they went out from the office. First, they went to the school garden and school park and inside the school hall and they passed many room that were having a class. They even went to the recording studio, music room and the art room. They having a great time by roaming around on their new school. 


After a couple of hours of practicing, Jaekyung decidede to take rest first. She sits in the floor and drink her water. Suddenly, Mrs. Kang came. 

"And this is our dance studio, you can dance here wherever you want." she said then she starts looking around and she notice that Jaekyung is there. "Jaekyung-ah!" she called her as Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang looked up then she looked back at her. 

"Oh? Annyeonghaeseyo Mrs. Kang." she greeted her as she bowed. 

"Hello, Miss Park. I didn't know your here." she said. "I'm sorry for disturbing you."

"No, it's okay. I was just taking a break." she said. 

"That's good. Oh? And here is our new students. This Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang." she said as she pointed them then the boys bowed shyly.

"Annyeonghaeseyo." she replied as she bowed. New students? This is what Ailee was talking about. she thought

"I'm showing them our school and some facilities." she said. 

"That's great." Jaekyung replied. Jaekyung decided to left. "Mrs. Kang, I have to go now." she said as she grabbed her bag. 

"Okay, take care Jaekyung-ah." she said. 

"Nice to meet you all." she said as she bowed at them and left the dance studio. 

"What year is she?" Yoseob asked. 

"She's a senior student from A-1 class." she explained. 

"A-1 class? She must be very smart." Doojoon said. 

"Yeah, that's right." she said. "Well, it seems it's already for you now to go to your room." she added.

"What room are we?" Kikwang asked.

"You'll be in B-1 class." she said.  "This way." she said as they followed her. 


@B-1 Class

They were having a Physics class when Mrs. Kang came. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Oh." she said. "Class, I would like to introduce you to our new students here." she said as the boys came in. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Yoon Doojoon-imnida." he bowed. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Yang Yoseob!" he cheered. 

"Hi, I'm Lee Kikwang." he bowed then some girls cheered because of their charming looks.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Oh Sunggyu." their Physics teacher introduced himself. "Please take care of them. You make take your seats now." he ordered as they went to the vacant chairs and sits. 

"Hello!" I'm Jeon Hyosung, your Kikwang right?" Kikwang's seatmate introduced herself. 

"Yeah, nice to meet you." he said. 

"I hope we could be a great friends." she winked at her that make Kikwang confused. Then Mr. Oh starts his lesson, as the time passed by the school bell rings, it for the lunch time. Many students gathered in the cafeteria to take their lunch, some of them curious about the new students. Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang sits in one table and starts eating their lunch, while Jaekyung, Min and Ailee arrived in the cafeteria. 

"Girls, are they the new students?" Min asked. 

"Yeah, Mrs. Kang introduced them to me when I'm at the studio." Jaekyung said.

"Really? So you know their names?" Ailee asked curiously.

"Of course." she said. "It's Doojoon, Yoseob and that guy is Kikwang."

"Really? They seems cute." Min said. 

"Don't tell me you like them." Ailee . 

"No, it's just that they're cute." Min said. "Right, Jaekyung?" she looked at her. 

"Whatever Min." she rolled her eyes. 

"Aigooo~" she pouted. Suddenly, Hyosung came to the boys table with her friend Sunhwa and Ji eun.

"Looks like the ugly swan is being friendly now." Ailee said as they looked at their table. 

"She's not really suit of her innocent looks." Min blurted with a disgusted look on her face. 

"I don't know why she acting like that." Jaekyung said. "Just don't mind them." she added. As they were having a conversation, Kikwang looked at Jaekyung and their eyes met but Jaekyung looked away. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" Hyosung nudged his shoulder. 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." he said.

"Where you guys from?" Ji eun asked. 

"From Westbridge Academy." Doojoon said. 

"Oppa, you're really cute!" Sunhwa pinched Yoseob cheeks. 

"Uhmmm.... thanks.." he said. 

"We have to go now. Thanks for the accompany." Kikwang said. 

"Anytime oppa's!" Hyosung cheered as the boys left. 


After how many days, the new students are getting used to their new school. Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon played soccer in the field. Many girls were watching them, and some of them cheered If they scored. Kikwang kicked the ball harder then Jaekyung passed by in the field she was hit by the ball as the juice she was holding was spilled in her shirt. 

"What the?!!!!" she shouted as she looked down on her shirt. Then Kikwang ran up to her.

"Oppppsss! I'm sorry, I didn't meant to." he said as he chuckled because she's really cute when she get angry. 

"Are you kidding me?! You have a guts to laughed at me?" she angrily said. Then he stopped laughing. 

"Look! I'm sorry, I didn't meant to hit you!" he blurted. 

"You don't have to yell at me. It's your fault!" she spat. "Aisshhh~" she shrugged as she walked away. 

"Hey bro, what happened?" Yoseob patted his shoulder. 

"Nothing, just a little misunderstanding." he smirked then he picked up the ball. "Let's play again!" he cheered. 

Meanwhile, Jaekyung went to the rest room to change her shirt. Then Min and Ailee went to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Min asked. 

"That bastard!" she said. "He didn't even sincere in his apology!" 

"Just don't mind him. His been like that even in his old school." Ailee said. 

"Huh? How did you know?" she asked. 

"Well... one of my friend was studying in their old school. She said that he always like to tease other people and make fun of them but he's really fun to be with." 

"Tssss." she shrugged. 

"Oh? What happened to you?" Hyosung interrupted as she came in with her friends. "Are you okay?" she asked. 

"Of course, I'm fine." she said. 

"Here some tissue." Hyosung smirked. 

"No thanks." Jaekyung blurted then they left. 

"Being innocent is not really suits her." Min said. 

"Acting friendly when she's didn't care at all." Jaekyung said. "Aissshh! I'm going to change my shirt." she added.