Beginning

Suddenly

Early in the morning, the rays of sun flash through her fair skin that make her wake up from her sleep. Jaekyung woke up on her bed, it's another day. She stood up from her bed and went to her bathroom to fixed herself and start preparing herself. After how many minutes, she went out from her bathroom and change her clothes. 

308971_155901487829684_558145782_n.jpg

"Excuse me, Miss." Ms. Choi said as she bowed and entered her room. 

"Yes Ms. Choi?" she replied. 

"Your breakfast is ready." she said

"Thank you Ms. Choi, I'll be there in a minute." she said as she prepared her bag. Then Ms. Choi bowed and left her room, after a couple of minutes she grabbed her bag and went out from her room then went to the downstairs. 

As she went to the dining room, she starts eating her breakfast. 

"Miss, your parents will be home for a couple of days." Ms. Choi said. "They will attend a party." 

"Party? What kind of party?" she asked. 

"It's a party where a businessman and women will gather around." 

"Oh, great." she said. 

"And your mom wants you to come too." 

"Me? I only get bored with that party. They will always talking about their business and company." 

"But your Mom wants you to come with them." 

"Aishh~ fine." she mumbled as Ms. Choi bowed and left. After how many minutes of eating her breakfast, she left the dining room.

"Miss, the car is ready." Mr. Song, her personal butler said as he bowed. 

"It's okay, you don't have to send to school." she said.

"Are you sure Miss?" he asked surely.

"Yes, Mr. Song. You may take your day-off for now." she said as she opened the front door of the car.

"Thank you Miss! Take care." he said happily and she smiled as she entered the car and drove off. 


@Seoul International Academy 

Many students already arrived at the school, some students was talking at the school park. Min and Ailee, Jaekyung's best friends already arrived in the campus. 

"Hey, where's Jaekyung?" Min asked. 

"She's going to be here any minute." Ailee said. Suddenly, they saw a black sports car arrived. And they knew who it was, it's Jaekyung. 

"Jaekyung!" her best friends greeted her as she went out from her car. 

"Hey guys!" she waved at them. "Good morning."

"How's your day?" Min asked as they start walking inside the school hall. 

"Well, as usual nothing change." she said. 

"By the way, have you guys heard about the party?" Ailee interrupted. 

"Yeah, my mom told me this morning." Min said. 

"Are you going to the party?" Jaekyung asked. 

"Yeah!" they said in unison. "How about you?" Min asked. 

"Well, I have no choice. My parents want to me come." she said as they arrived at their lockers.

"Girls, have you heard about the new transfer students?" Ailee asked

"Well, i don't have any idea about that." Min said. As Jaekyung opened her locker, an envelope fell down infront of her then she picked it up. 

"What's that?" Min asked curiously as Jaekyung opened it. 

"Another love letter?" Ailee asked as they smirked at her. 

"Aissshhh~" she shrugged. 

"Who is that admirer of yours?" Min asked. 

"Is he handsome?" Ailee asked. "You should date him!" they cheered. 

"I don't time for this girls." she spat as she put the envelope inside her locker and she get her books. Suddenly, the school bell rings. 

"We have to go now." Jaekyung said as they went to their class. A-1 and B-1 class had only a morning class. A class is contains of smart, deligent, rich and talented students while B-1 class is also the same but this class is in the 2nd rank. Jaekyung's best friend belongs to the A-1 class. A-1 class is composed of only 13 selected students while the B-1 class is composed of 15 selected students. And some students are in regular class. Jaekyung, Min and Ailee arrived at their room. 

Discuss

New Lesson 

After 3 hours, the school bell rings. The A-1 class have a vacant time this day for 2 hours and some students spend their time in studying and reading books. While Min is with her voice lesson then Ailee is with her violin lesson and Jaekyung is with her dance practice. 

"I'm going first." Min said. "I'm going to have my voice lesson with Mrs. Yoon." 

"Yeah, let's just see each other in lunch time?" Jaekyung said. 

"Okay." Ailee said as they went out from their room.