What are they doing here?

Suddenly

After the incident happened in the football field, Jaekyung went to her locker to put her shirt that was spilled of a juice. Then she pulled the file of the music notes and decided to go to the music room. As she arrived in the music room, she went to the corner where the piano was. She starts flipping some pages of the file and she stopped in the last page. Then she start to play the piano. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wg_JpVHkio

Besides of dancing, playing her favorite musical instrument is also her passion. When she was 6 years old, her mother teached her how to play the piano because her mother was also good in piano. She even composed a song for her first love, but she regret it because she knew that her boyfriend is cheating behind her back. That's the reason why she changed. After that, she never been in any relationship. She ignored her suitors because she can't trust them now after what happened. 


Kikwang's POV

Waahhh~! I'm tired after playing the soccer, it was really fun. Honestly, I like in here rather than my old school. Even I get many attentions from girls in my old school, but I had fun in here. I already made friends from our class like Hyosung and her friends.

Wait! What happened to that girl, I think her name is Jae...ah! Jaekyung, what happened to her after I accidentally hit her? Actually, she's cute when she get angry! HAHAHA! Oh? Wait cute? Did I just say that? She's really out of my league and she's not my type after all even though she's smart. >;P 

As I walked to the hallway, I heard a relaxing song from the music room. It's quite good and I like the melody of it. I was getting curious because I want to know who played it, so I decided to take a peek from the glass window. It was a girl playing it, but I can't see her face because her back facing me. She about to turn around but suddenly my phone rings. 

"Hello?" I said as I looked away and start walking to my locker. 

"Kikwang-ah, where are you?" It was my Mom. 

"I'm here at school now Mom, why?" 

"After your class, your going home. Were going to attend the party tonight."

"But Mom, I don't like going to a party like that." I said. 

"You don't like it, but you always went to a party with your friends." she spat.

"Aissshhh~ It's different Mom." I exclaimed.

"What is the difference of it? You will go with us later. Your friends parents are going too. So, no objections!" she said. 

"But...."

Be ready later, arasso? Good bye darling!" she hung up. 

"Aisshhhh!!!" I messed my hair and start walking away. I saw Doojoon and Yoseon walked toward me. 

"Hey dude!" Doojoon called out. 

"Are you going to attend the party tonight?" Yosoeb asked. 

"My Mom wants me to come, I have no choice." I shrugged. 

"Yeah, me either." Doojoon blurted. "Let's just go now. My parents is waiting for me also."

"Me too!" Yoseob cheered. Then we went to the school parking lot. They were many students hanging out in the parking lot.

"Hey guys!" some girls greeted us. Well, you know were kinda popular among girls. 

Suddenly I saw Jaekyung and her friends. Her friends went to their cars and I stared at Jaekyung and she caught me, she just looked away. I don't know but I felt my heart beat fast. No! No! I'm just tired! Then she went inside her car and drove off. 

"Come on, Kikwang!" Doojoon called out. "Are you going to stand there or what?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I'm coming." I said as I went in our own cars. 


@Park's Residence

Jaekyung and her friends was busy preparing theirselves for the party on Jaekyung's house, suddenly someone knocked on her door.

"Come in." she called out. Then Ms. Choi went inside of her room. 

"Excuse me, Miss." she said as she bowed. "The dress for the party is here already." 

"Thank you Ms. Choi." she said then Ms. Choi bowed and went out. She wears their dresses. 

1575330.jpg?1351339024

Jaekyung's dress

tumblr_maepg8a0VJ1qzrk5xo1_500.jpg

Min's Dress 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvr7TixptqTKawGVCZgD5

Ailee's Dress

"Wow! Jaekyung you look stunning!" her friends complimented her. 

"Thanks! You too girls, so pretty!" she cheered and they laughed. Suddenly Jaekyung's phone rings. 

"Hello?...Yes mom.. were ready. Okay bye." then she hung up.

"What happened?" 

"Well, the party is going to start for 30 minutes. We gonna hurry." she explained.

"Okay, let's go!" Min cheered as they went out from Jaekyung's room. Then they went inside their cars and drove off. 


 

@Seoul Hotel 

Many business man and women was already arrived in the hotel and also people who is well-known when it becomes to business. Jaekyung's parents arrived in the hotel with Min's and Ailee's parents. 

"Hello, Mrs. Park!" Mrs. Kang, mother of Ailee greeted her. 

"Great to see you here." she smiled at her. Their parents was close to each other, that's why they became best friends. 

"Where are the girls?" Mrs. Choi, Min's mother asked. 

"Their on there way now, I guess." Mr. Park said. Suddenly, a car appeared out side the hotel. It was Jaekyung, Min and Ailee. They went inside the lobby. 

"Hey Mom." Jaekyung greeted her mother. 

"Wow! Our daughters look stunning!" Mrs. Choi exclaimed and smiled at them. 

"Thanks Auntie!"they bowed. Min and Ailee greeted their own parents. 

"How's your flight?" Jaekyung asked her dad.

"It was fine dear." he smiled. "I'm glad you came to this party, even though you don't like this kind of party."

"Well, I don't have any choice. Mom insisted me to come." 

"Of course you have to come."

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Suddenly, a guy walked toward to them. 

"Chihoon?" Min and Ailee reconized the guy and asked then the guy smirked. 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=27241360

"Yah! You're back?" Jaekyung asked.

"No, this is just my clone." he joked. 

"Yah! Pabo!" she hit his arm playfully. 

"Owww~! That hurts!" he whinned. "I was just kidding." he chuckled. 

"Your back, Chihoon!" Mrs. Park said. 

"Annyeonghaeseyo!" he greeted as he bowed at them. 

"How's your stay in America?" Mr. Park asked.

"Well, it's good but very busy though." he chuckled. "Since, I already finished our project in US, I decided to come back and study again." 

"That's good. Education is really important." he said and Chihoon nodded. 

"Kids, were going first arasseo?" Mrs. Kang said. 

"Ne~" they said in unison. 

"How are you guys?" Chihoon asked his friends.

"Were definitely fine." Ailee said. "How about you?" she asked.

"I'm good as well. I really miss Korea though."

"You should go back now in our school, we miss hanging out with you." Jaekyung said. 

"Many girls also missed you." Min said. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know that." he chuckled. "But I heard that there's a new students, am I right?"

"Yeah, absolutely." she said. 

"That's great. So, what can you say about them?"

"They were good, but there's only one problem with that jerk." Jaekyung said as she remembered what happened in the football field. 

"Jerk? Who?" he asked curiously.

"Your going to meet him when you already go back in our shool." she said.

"Okay." he smiled.

A/N: Lee Chihoon is one of Jaekyung's friends. His family also owns a company in Korea. He likes also to dance like Jaekyung. 

Suddenly, Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon came. Min saw them walking toward in the lobby.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ52ukmrd3j-73yLQQgnsN  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWZ01TDwRI-P-8bRUTBet  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz1cFXV1cwdO_L9BOOrV-

"Wait, is that them?" Min asked as they looked where she was looking. 

"What are they doing here?" Jaekyung asked.

"Do you mean Lee Kikwang, Yang Yoseob and Yoon Doojoon?" he said as their eyes widened.

"How...did you know?" she asked.

"Well, they are classmates last 2 years ago. We've been friends."

"Really?" Min asked then he nodded. 

"And Jaekyung, whose is the jerk your talking about?" he asked. "Uhmmm. Let me guess." he start thinking. "It's Kikwang, right?"

"Well, yeah." she said. "Wait! Do you read my mind?" she asked.

"Yah! I can't read mind you know!" he said. "Honestly, he is like that. He likes to tease and have fun with people. But his really nice." he said.

"Nice?  Tssss." she scoffed. "But seriously, you can't read minds?"

"Yah! I can't read mind!" he exclaimed and they laughed. Then the boys was busy talking suddenly Yoseob saw them.

"Hey guys, is that Jaekyung-shi?" he asked them that make them looked back. 

"Yeah, what is she doing here with her friends?" Doojoon asked. "And whose that guy they were talking to?" Chihoon's back was facing them, so they didn't recognized him.