Clumsy Jerk

Suddenly

It's Monday morning, Jaekyung wake up early because of her early schedule for her class. She start preparing her things she needed and she went to her bathroom and start fixing herself. She want to wear a simple outfit today, so she decided to wear a white sweater, a jeans and a pair of shoes with a eyeglasses. 

270510_122434221176411_1496010_n.jpg

After she finished preparing herself, she went out from her room and went downstairs. 

"Good morning Miss, your breakfast is ready." Ms. Choi said as she bowed.

"Thank you." she replied as she start eating her breakfast. After she ate, she went out from her house then went inside of her car and drove off. Then after 30 minutes she arrived infront of her school, she about to enter their school suddenly a black sports car overtake beside her, that made her stopped. 

"! What the?!" she shouted as she went out from her car. The driver of the car parked his car in a vacant lot, she clenched her fist as she saw Kikwang coming out from the car then he chuckled. 

"That jerk!' she cursed. This is a bad thing to start a day! That jerk! Just relax Jaekyung, just let it slide. 

She went in with an annoyed face in her car and she start to find a vacant lot for her car. After a couple of minutes, the school bell rings. 

"Jaekyung-ah.." Chihoon called her. 

"Oh, hey." she said. 

"What's with the face? Something happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine." she smiled.

"Okay then." then they went to their class. 


@A-1 Class 

"Good morning class!" Mrs. Kang greeted. "We've notice that the A-1 class students has been lesser, so we decided to come up with this idea." she said. "We already lose 5 students." 

"Excuse me, Mrs. Kang." Min raised her hand. "What kind of idea?" 

"Well, we decided to hold an event were the B-1 class up to the D-1 class will show their talents by performing it. We will choose the best from each class, then they will transfer here in A-1 class." 

"What?!" the students starts to whisper with each other. 

"But Mr. Kang, you only basing to their talents?" Jaekyung asked politely. 

"Of course not, we know tha A-1 class is composed of smart and talented students, right?" she said. "Before they will perform, the monthly exam is past approaching. So we decided, if the students will get the high score in the monthly exam they will going to perform." 

"So, only selected students will going to perform?" 

"Yeah. And they will going to transfer here in A-1 class." she said. "So any violent reaction with this matter?" she asked.

"No, teacher Kang." 

"Good." she smiled at them. "Okay, let's proceed to our discussion today." 


After a couple of hours, the school bell rings for lunch time. 

"I still couldn't believe that they came up with that kind of idea." Min said. "Even though it's a good idea." she admitted.

"Yeah. By any chance, Hyosung will going to make it." Ailee shrugged. 

"Even though she's like that. She's a talented and smart also, right?" Jaekyung said. 

"I agree." Chihoon blurted. "And I think she's envy with you."

"Of course not." Jaekyung said. 

"Yes, she is!" Min said. "In everything, Hyosung's rival is you. Even if she didn't tell it, her actions show it."

"I've notice that also. She's really trying her best to win over you." Ailee explained. 

"Just don't mind it." Jaekyung shrugged. "Let's just eat." 

 

Hyosung's POV 

This is going to be great! I will try my best to pass the monthly exam in order to perform, then If I will be choosen I can transfer to A-1 class and I will be competing with Jaekyung! Ha! This is so good. 

"Hyosung, you're okay there?" Sunhwa asked me. 

"You're smiling there like crazy!" Ji eun said. 

"Well, do you think it's really great If we join the event that Mrs. Kang was talking about?" I asked them. 

"Well, I guess so." Ji eun said. "There's so many advantages, right?" 

"Yeah. It can make our talents to develop more and I will be competing Jaekyung when I will be choosen." I smirked.

"You really like competing with her, huh?" Sunhwa said. 

"Of course, because she's stealing the attention that suppose to be mine." I exclaimed.

"Hyosung, I think it's not a good idea." Ji eun said. 

"Whatever, but I will try my best to be choosen." I assured as I walked out.

"This can't be good." Sunhwa said as she sighed. 

Ji eun and Sunhwa is actually nice girls but because of Hyosung they seem look like spoiled-brat and mean. Sometimes they had a bad side but there's also a good side. 


"Hyung, are you going to join in an upcoming even this month?" Yoseob asked Doojoon.

"I think so, it would be great!" Doojoon said as he put his book that he reads. 

"What do you think Kikwang?" he asked the boy whose busy playing his phone. 

"Yes, I level up!" he cheered. "Run faster!" he said as he keep playing the game. "Urghhh! That car is going to overtake!" he shouted. "Damn it!" he cursed as he lose in the game. 

"Yah! Are you listening to me?!" Doojoon asked as he took his phone.

"Hyung! My phone!" he shouted as Dooojoon stood up.

"I will not return your phone unless you will going to join us." 

"I'm not going to join, I'm not interested with it." he spat.

"I know you love to dance, Kikwang." he said. 

"Okay, fine. I think you don't need this." Doojoon smirked as he waved the phone.

"Yah! Give me that!" he shouted as he ran to his Hyung and trying to snatch his phone. Kikwang was about to hit Doojoon playfully but his hand hit someone's arm that made them gasped. 

"!" a girl voice said as she turned back to see who hit her. 

"Jaekyung...." Yoseob mumbled. 

"You jerk! Why did you hit me?!" she yelled at him. 

"It was an accident!" Kikwang protested. 

"In behalf of Kikwang, were sorry." Doojoon apologized. 

"Yah, hyung! It's not my fault why you should say sorry?" he said. 

"You don't really know how to sorry, don't you?" she glared at him. "Even it was an accident or not you should say sorry because you hit me." she said. 

"Kikwang you should say sorry." Yoseob said. 

"You don't need to force someone If they don't want to." she said. "Clumsy jerk!" she glared at him as she start to walked away. 

"Kikwang!" Doojoon and Yoseob called him. 

"What?" he raised his eyebrow. "It's not my fault, it was an accident!" he prostested.

"You should say sorry to her." Doojoon said. 

"I don't want to." he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever!" Yoseob said. 

Meanwhile, Jaekyung went to her locker as she get her clothes and went to the restroom to change. After a couple of minutes, she notice her arm that was hit by Kikwang turn to red. 

"Aissshhh!" she sighed. "That jerk hit me so hard!" then she went out from the restroom and went to the dance studio. Then she find a song in her playlist and the song start to play as she dance. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJTMx9vV6n4
 

To remove her stress and problems, she just dancing. She's looking at her body through the mirror, to make sure she move her body very well. She want everything to be great. It's been 3 hours she's practicing the dance moves, suddenly she felt pain in her arm (the one who had been hit) that made her stop from dancing. 

"Ouccchhh." she groaned as she put her hand in her arm. She saw her arm getting more red. "Aissshh!" she sighed. Suddenly Hyosung came with her friends and Kikwang's friends along with some students. 

"Oh? Jaekyung your here." Doojoon said. "Are we interrupting you?"

"Are you done practicing?" Hyosung asked. 

"No, it's fine. I'm done practicing." she said. One of the girl students notice her arm.

"What happened to your arm Jaekyung-shi?" she asked. Then Doojoon and Yoseob looked at each other.

"Nothing, i'm fine. I have to go now." she said as she get her bag then she went out.  Then Doojoon and Yoseob looked at Kikwang.

"What?" he asked innocently as they shake their heads.