I will never like her

Suddenly

Right then Chihoon turned back and the boys recognized him. 

"Chihoon?!" Yoseob called him in shocked.

"Hello, Yoseob." he smiled. Then the boys went to them to greet their old friend. 

"How are you?" Doojoon asked.

"I've been good, how about you guys?" he asked.

"Were definitely fine." Kikwang blurted. Then Kikwang looked at Jaekyung, he was amazed by her beauty. Luckily, she didn't saw him looking at her. She was busy with her phone. 

"Hey, Kikwang. Your there?" Yoseob nudged him. 

"Oh? Uhmm.. Yeah.." he said. "What are you saying?" 

"Well, have you already have a girlfriend?" Chihoon asked. 

"Tsss. I don't have." he replied. 

"Are you expected that Kikwang will have a serious relationship?" Yoseob smirked. 

"Kikwang will never have a serious relationship. I known this guy for so long." Doojoon laughed.

"Yah!" Kikwang spat. Then they laughed. "By the way, how did you meet with them?" he asked as he looked at the girls.

"Jaekyung and I were close friends to each other. I met Min and Ailee because of Jaekyung." Chihoon smiled. 

"Excuse me but we have to go to the hall now." Jaekyung interrupted. "The party will going to start any minute."

"Why don't we come together?" Chihoon suggested as she looked at Jaekyung.

"It's fine." she said. 

"That will be good." Doojoon. 

"Let's go!" Yoseob cheered. Then after that they went inside the hall. They went to their parents table. But Chihoon joined Jaekyung's parents. 

"Hi Mom." Jaekyung said. 

"Hi dear! Oh, hello Chihoon, have a sit." she said. After how many minutes, the food was ready to be served for the guests. 

"How's your parents Chihoon?" Jaekyung's mother asked as they ate.

"Well they're good but they've been very busy this past few weeks." he replied. 

"Maybe they've been busy with their work." 

"Yeah. I understand them." he smiled then she nodded. 

"Are you going to continue your studies here?" Jaekyung's dad asked. "What is your plan after studying?" he added.

"Well, yeah." he said. "I don't know for now, maybe helping my parents with our business." 

"That's good." he said. "How about you dear?" he looked at her daugther. 

"I don't know what is my plan." she said. 

"You should help us with our business, just like what Chihoon also want with his parents." 

"But Dad you know me. I'm not that interested with the business." she shrugged. 

"Dear listen. You will have an interest with it someday." he said.


Kikwang's POV 

I couldn't believe that I could see Chihoon after how many years. We get close because we have the same hobby, dancing. We went to the same dance class. And I didn't know that he was close with Jaekyung. Well, she looks stunning and beautiful. Wait! Did I just say that?! But my heart keeps beating so fast. Urgghhh!! Just snapped out of it Kiki! 

Chihoon is really close with her parents? It seems that they known very well. 

"Yo bro! You okay?" Yoseob nudged me. 

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I smiled weakly. 

"Chihoon is really close with Jaekyung's parents, right?" Doojoon blurted. 

"Well, yeah!" Yosoeb said. "They seems so close with each other." he added.

"Look at them, they look cute with each other." Doojoon said. 

"Tsss." I scoffed. 

"Why? They really look cute together." he said. "Yah, don't tell me your jealous?" he smirked.

"What?! Me? Jealous?!" I asked. "Of course not! I will never like her." I said. 

"Why? She's beautiful and nice." he said.

"Whatever, but one thing for sure." I said. "I will NEVER like her." I assured. 

"Well, we can never tell." Yoseob said. "Let's see." he smirked. 

"Of course." 


After the dinner, the host of the party walked toward to Jaekyung's parents table. 

"Excuse me." he bowed. 

"Oh? Mr. Son good evening." her mother greeted him. 

"Good evening, Mrs. Park." he smiled. "We would like to have a request if your beautiful daughter can play the piano for us? Just to enlighten the mood tonight." he said. 

"Well for us, it's great idea." she said. "It's that okay Jaekyung-ah?" 

"I know you are a great in piano." her dad convinced her. 

"Well, okay." she replied with a smile. 

"Thank you so much Miss Park." he said as Jaekyung stood up from her sit and followed him. Then the host came up to the stage. 

"Good evening Ladies and Gentleman!" he greeted. "Thank you for coming here in the party and I hope you will have a great time tonight." then they gave him around of applause. 

"Tonight, I requested Miss Park to play a piano for us; to enlighten the mood and to entertain us. Please gave her a around of applause. Thank you!" he said as he went down from the stage. Then Jaekyung and 2 violinist went up to the stage and she sits infront of the piano. And she starts placing her finger in the keyboard and start playing it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzFWskMSYLg 

As she start playing, the violinist joined her that make the tune more relaxing and really great to hear. The guests was amazed of how great she is. They really enjoy of what they heard. The children of the guests was also amazed of her talent and also of her beauty. 

"She's really great!" Yoseob cheered as she looked at her. 

"Wow..." Doojoon cooed. Kikwang stared at her with amused in his eyes. He didn't know of what he's doing but he like the view of her. Kikwang felt his heart relax as he keep listen to the song she played. Suddenly, the figure of the a girl he saw in the music room appeared in his mind. 

"Don't tell me is her....." he mumbled as he stared at her. Suddenly, someone nudged him. 

"Looks like someone is going to take back his words "I will NEVER like her." Yoseon teased as he imitate Kikwang's voice his last words. 

"I agree!" Doojoon blurted as he smirked. 

"Shut up guys." he rolled his eyes, then the sound stops as she stood up and she bowed at them. The guests gave her a around of applause. Chihoon walked toward the side of the stage then he guided Jaekyung to come down. 

"You're really great." he whispered. 

"Thanks." she smiled at him. Kikwang saw this scene, he didn't know but he felt uncomfortable with it. Chihoon and Jaekyung went back to their table.

"Sweety, you're really great!" her mom said. 

"Thanks Mom." she said.

As the time passed by, some guests are starting to leave the hotel. 

"Honey, let's go now." Mr. Park said. "How about you Jaekyun-ah?"

"I'll be fine Dad, I brought my car." she said. 

"Are you sure, sweety?" her mom asked then she nodded. "Okay sweety, were going first." she said as Jaekyung kissed her dad and mom then they drove off. 

"Jaekyung-ah!" Min and Ailee called her as she looked back. "Are you going home now?" Min asked.

"Yeah, I felt tired." she shrugged. 

"You should go home now." Ailee said. "By the way, where's Chihoon?" 

"He already left, something came up in urgent." 

"Oh? Okay. I think we should get going now. It's late." 

"Yeah, let's go now." she said.