Memories

Suddenly

The class A-1 had a garden (it's a in the Special A) exclusive for them only. They used that place for their vacant time or they want to be relax. Jaekyung sits in the chair as she reads the book on her hands. The warm breeze was hitting the trees and plants that made them sway side to side. As Jaekyung keeps reading, a flower fell from a plants and landed on to her book. She stops reading as she picked up the flower and put it infront of her nose and smelled it. This action reminded of someone she used to love. Her past loved, used to pick a flower for her then he smelled it as he put it behind her ear, telling that she's beautiful. 

Remembering those moments made her smile, but her smiled faded as her mind realizing that it won't happened anymore, EVER. She didn't know why it did happened between them because she knows that he loves her so much. 

"I should forget it." she mumbled. "But until still, I didn't know why he did it." she sighed. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ailee asked as she walked towards her. 

"Nothing." she simply shake her head as she keep looking at the flower.

"It's HIM again..." Min said as she sits beside her. "Look Jae, you don't deserve him." she comforted him. 

"But I still didn't know what's the reason why did he do that to me." 

"Obviously, his a jerk." she said. "Stop wasting your time thinking about him because it's not worth it." she added as she patted her back. 

"I think so. But what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm already done with my lesson today with Ms. Oh." she said. "But we have a task right now." 

"Task?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"Yeah, the teachers have a meeting right now. Then they choose the A-1 class and B-1 class to take care of their class for the mean time." 

"Okay, so what class I'm going to handle?" 

"I think D-1 class." she said as she looked at the paper on her hand.

"Okay, let's get going now." she said as they left and went to the hall. 


@D-1 class

The students were talking, playing and messing around because the teacher hasn't arrive it. The D-1 class is compose of simple but sometimes naughty students, they also have a talents but barely to show it. Suddenly, Jaekyung came. 

"Good morning." she greeted them.

"Oh? Sunbae, why are you here?" one of the students asked her. 

"The teachers are having a meeting right now, so they choose us to handle their classes." she said. "As Mrs. Yoon said, get your books and answer page 205." she ordered as they shrugged. Then Kikwang came.

"Oh? Your here. I think I'm late." he said. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked. 

"Mrs. Yoon wants me to handle her class. And she paired me with you." 

"Oh, okay. Come in." she said. And the girls squeeled as he enters. Yosoeb was paired with Min while Doojoon was paired with Ailee, some students was paired with other students. This thing made them close to each other. 

"Did Mrs. Yoon already give you their seatworks?" 

"Yeah. And they answering now."

"Why don't we have some fun instead of answering this?" Taekyung said as he walked towards her, one of the spoiled brat and naughty guy in D-1 class. 

"Fun? I don't think so. The monthly exam is fast approaching, so if I were you I would study rather having some fun." she spat.

"But I don't like studying, Babe."  he leaned his face toward her face. "I rather have fun. I was wondering If you already have a boyfriend?" he winked. Kikwang saw the hurt in her eyes when Taekyung mentioned the "boyfriend". 

Is something happened to her relationship before? he thought. Jaekyung stood up.

"Who wants to have some fun?" she asked as they cheered. They really want to have fun rather than studying. 

"Are you serious?" Kikwang asked her. 

"You guys really want to have fun? The door is open, you can go out." she seriously said that made them shut up.

"Mr. Song. Stop calling me babe? Because I'm not your girlfriend. And don't interfere my personal life. If you want to have fun, you can go out the door is wide open for you." she glared at him. "And winking doesn't work at me at all, you understand?" Taekyung went back to his chair and he shrugged. 

"I take that as a yes." she said as she sit down. 

"I thought your really serious about that." Kikwang said. 

"Of course not. The monthly exam is fast approaching, we should study." she said. 

"What are you doing?" he asked as he leaned toward her. 

"I'm reviewing some lesson." she said as she looked up. Their faces are meters away and they stared at each other. Kikwang was amused of her dark brown eyes and his heart was beating so fast. 

"Excuse me, sunbae." someone interrupted them.

"Oh.. Uh.. yes?" she said as she looked away from him. 

"Can I ask a question?" one of the students asked as Jaekyung nodded.

"What's the problem?" Kikwang asked. 

"We find the question #8 hard. What is the fourth state of matter?" 

"Well, there are three states of matter." he said. "The solid, liquid and gas, right?" he added as they nodded. "Actually, there are 4 all of them, the plasma is the fourth state of matter, right Jaekyung?" he looked at her.

"Yeah, the plasma is a state of matter similar to gas in which a certain portion of the particles is ionized." she explained.

"Thank you sunbaes. It's a big help." she smiled at them.

"It's okay."  After how many minutes, the school bell ring. And the students was start leaving the room. Then Min, Ailee, Yoseob and Doojoon came.

"Hey guys!" Yoseob called them. "Are you going to take your lunch?" he asked.

"Mrs. Kang said that were going to take our lunch together." Min said. 

"Well, I don't know." Jaekyung said as she organized the file and brought it into her arms. "You guys just go." 

"Huh? But how about you Jae?" Ailee asked. 

"I'm fine, I have so many things to do." she said. 

"Are you sure?" Doojoon asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to the garden." she said. "Have fun." she added as she walked away. 

"What happened to her?" Yosoeb asked her then he looked at Kikwang.

"What?" he raised his eyebrow. "I didn't do anything." he said. 

"Maybe about what happened earlier." Ailee whispered. 

"What?" they asked her.

"Nothing, let's go now." she said as they left.