Guilty inside me

Suddenly

Next day, Jaekyung's arm was still hurting. The red spot turn into bruise and she's going to wear a long sleeve to cover it up.

"How can I perform with this?" she shrugged. "That clumsy jerk hit my arm really hard." she sighed. 

"I have to wear a sleeve in order to cover it." Then she went to her school early because she lost her appetite to eat. As she went out from her car, Min walked towards her.

"Hey Jae!" Min greeted her as she hold her arm that made her winced in pain.

"Oucchhh." she whinned. 

"What happened to your arm?" she asked worriedly. 

"Some clumsy jerk hit me accidentally." she sighed. "And I think he hit me hard." 

"Jerk?" Min asked. "Who?" 

"Nothing, let's go." she said. 

"But..." before she could finished her sentence someone interrupt them.

"Girls!" Ailee shouted as she walked towards them. "We have to prepare for our performance later."

"Performance?" Jaekyung asked.

"Yeah, Mrs. Kang wants us to show our talents to the other class." 

"Huh? But why?" Min asked. 

"Because she wants to see other students to see our talents." 

"Okay, fine." Jaekyung sighed then they went to their school hall. The girls went to the dance studio and they saw many students are already there included the B-1 class. As Jaekyung entered, she met Kikwang's eyes but she looked away. 

"Good morning class. I called some selected students from A-1 class to entertain us." Mrs. Kang said as they clapped their hands. "Can we start now?" she asked.

"Ne!" they cheered. 

"I would like to request Kang Ailee and Choi Min." she said as the two girls stood up and walked toward her.

"Are you going to sing or dance?" she whispered.

"Going to sing." Min said. "But we need a help for the piano." she added.

"How about Jaekyung?" Ailee suggested. 

"That would be great." Mrs. Kang agreed as she called Jaekyung then she stood up. Jaekyung agreed to play the piano for them as they stood infront of the microphone. Jaekyung started to lay her finger in the keyboards as she start playing it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=norM2yVJhhs

Students was amazed by their voice. They like the blending of their voice. You can see the sincere in their eyes and the passion when they singing. When they finished the song, everyone gave them around of applause. 

"That was amazing!" Mrs. Kang complimented them as the girl bowed at them. "Next is Lee Chihoon and Park Jaekyung." she added. 

Before she dance, she remove her sleeves because she can't dance well and luckily she wears a tshirt inside of her sleeves. Some students notice her small bruise in her lower portion of her shoulder especially Kikwang. But they didn't mind. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHLfO1xcMw

They choose the song "Can't Buy Class" with "There goes my Baby". As they start dancing, some students that didn't saw them dancing was gasped included the new students. Hyosung felt envy again because she knew that Jaekyung can dance very well. Kikwang didn't know that he's looking at her non-stop. But when Jaekyung move her arm she's trying to take the pain she felt and that made Kikwang guilty. He can see in her face that she's trying to bear the pain. 

After how many minutes they stopped dancing as they received an around of applause then they bowed. 

"That was fantastic!" Mrs. Kang cheered as they sits on the floor. Jaekyung couldn't bear the pain anymore, she winced as she hold her arm. 

"Miss Park, are you okay? There's something wrong?" Mrs. Kang asked her as the students looked at her. Kikwang felt guilty again as he saw her holding her arm. But she's trying to act that nothing was wrong.

"Uh..oh...Nothing!" she weakly smiled. "I'm fine."

"Okay, if you need anything just tell me." she smiled. The attention of the students came back to Mrs. Kang as she start telling them the upcoming monthly exam. After how many minutes, the students left the dance studio. 

"Jaekyung." Min called her. "I'm going first, I still have a voice lesson." 

"Me either, I still have a violin lesson." 

"It's okay." she smiled as she wear her sleeve again to cover her bruise. "I think I have to study for awhile." she said as she get her bag. "But where's Chihoon?" 

"Something came urgent to their house." 

"Oh, okay." she said. 

"Were going first." Min and Ailee hugged her as they left the studio. Jaekyung was the only one who left the studio but as soon as she turn off all the lights and she left, someone hold her arm that made her shocked.

"Ah! You scared me!" she gasped then she looked the person who hold her, it was Kikwang. "What do you want?" she asked but Kikwang pulled her.

"Yah, let me go." she said. "Where are you taking me?" 

"Just shut up, okay?" he said. Kikwang kept pulling her as they reached the clinic. 

"What are we doing here?" she asked. 

"It looks like the nurse is not here." he ignored her as he get the ice and some cloth in the cabinet. "Sit down." he commanded.

"What are you trying to do, huh?" she glared at him. 

"Just sit down, will you?" he spat. "Stubborn girl." he mumbled.

"Yah! I heard that!" she shouted as she sits in the chair then Kikwang came with a ice, cloth and a first aid kit on his hands.

"Your arm." he said as he bend down. 

"No." 

"Yah! Your arm, I said." he said.

"No."

"Your so stubborn, don't you?" he said as he hold her arm as she winced in pain. 

"Oucchh." she cooed as he fold her sleeve until to her shoulder. 

"What's with "I'm fine" thing?" he chuckled. 

"Yah! If you trying to annoy me, just stop." she said as she yanked her arm slowly but he caught her wrist. "Don't tell me that your guilty?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"I'm sorry." he said calmy. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard." he added as he slowly put the cloth with ice on her bruise then she winced in pain. 

"Just bear it." he said. He was making sure that he will not touch her bruise that hard. Jaekyung saw the care and guilty in his eyes. "I'm going to put some ointment to reduce your bruise." he said.

"Okay." After how many minutes, he finished treating her bruise. 

"Done." he said as he stood up. "Here." he handled her the oinment.

"It's okay." she said. 

"Just take it." he said as he put it on her bag. 

"Fine, thank you." she weakly smiled. Then awkward filled them. 

"Uh... what's your next class?" he's trying to break the silence.

"It's our vacant time now." she said as they went out from the clinic. 

"Your class always had a vacant time, right?" he asked. 

"Well, yeah." she said then she looked at her watch. "I have to go now." she said.

"Okay." 

"Thanks again." she added as she started to walked away. 

"Hey Kikwang!" someone called him then he turned back. It was Yoseob with Doojoon behind him. "Where are you? We've been looking for you."

"I went to the clinic." 

"Why? Are you sick?" Doojoon asked.

"No, hyung. I just helped Jaekyung with her bruise." he said.

"Really?" they looked at each other. 

"Woah, this is the first time I saw you cared about a girl." Doojoon teased.

"Yah!" he shouted as they laughed. 

"You never cared for a girl, Kikwang." Yoseob stated. 

"So?" he raised his eyebrow.

"So, this is a new you." 

"Aisshhh!" he rolled his eyes. "Whatever." as he walked away.