O7

Shine

Hara's side: 

"NICOLE!"She barked, at the top of her voice.  Her voice was orginally irritating already, shouting just makes her voice sounds even worse.

"Woah calm down princess! What's up with you? Been so moody ever since you checked your phone." Nicole raised her brows. 

"JUNHYUNG IGNORED ME! IN FACT, HE REJECTED ME JUST BECAUSE OF THAT NERD HYUNA? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! I'M GOO HARA FOR GOD SAKE." She sulked, kicking her legs in the air. 

That's what Nicole hated. Arrogant. Proud. Snobbish. Hara has all the three. 

Yes, they might be best friends but Nicole can't stand Hara sometimes to be honest. She was way too mean and expects everything to go by her book. 

"Oh that..He didn't say he like you in the first place Hara yah.." Nicole mumbled, playing with her fingers. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY BOYS WANT MY NUMBER? THIS JUNHYUNG BETTER APPRECIATE IT!" Hara shrieked and crossed her arms. 

Nicole wanted to rage in front of her face, telling her that she ain't that perfect as what she thought she is. But she can't. Betraying Hara is the last thing she wanted to do since Hara was the one who accompanied her when she has no friends. 

"Maybe..he just likes Hyuna? Not every boy have the same taste..Besides..don't you find Hyuna pretty now?" Nicole tried defending Junhyung and Hyuna, knowing that Hara is going to nag at her again.

It was true though! Look at me in the eyes and tell me she's ugly. 



(This is roughly how Hyuna is aft the makeover**) 

"HMPH. I BET SHE DID PLASTIC ALL OVER HER FACE. WHY ARE YOU SIDING HER SO MUCH THOUGH? Hah, Jung Nicole. Starting to backfire me?" Hara smirked. 

"I'm-I'm not." Nicole stuttered a little, walking out of Hara's bedroom.

*I need to tell Hyuna about this soon gosh..* 

--

Hyuna's Side : 

She was all ready. Ready to go out with the Infinite members. Sunggyu had been notified that the gang will be meeting at the shopping centre next to their school to have lunch and invited Hyuna, since she had nothing on, a Yes wasn't a hard decision to say.

She wore something simple yet sweet (pict-depressed author here HAHAHA) 



Her toned abs were pretty obvious but she couldn't care more. The weather is hot enough to create hundred volcanos if she were to wear a sweater you might as well say R.I.P to her already. 

They walked towards the door while Hyuna opened the door, Junhyung acted all along as if he did not care but he was stealing glances at the two of them. 

"Where the hell are they going? Why is Hyuna wearing something like that?" Junhyung muttered to himself, hesitating if he should stalk them. 

"Junhyung, I'll be out for a while. If you're hungry, there's cup noodles and sandwiches mhm" Hyuna grinned, walking out of the house.

--

"AYO BRO~" "WASSUP!" "YOOOOOOOOO" Noises were bombarding the whole main door of the shopping centre. Hyuna can't help but laugh at the 7 boys hugging each other like no tomorrow. 

"Hi Hyuna!" They greeted her warmingly, it was nice, really, to see a girl like her siding them. Normally girls in their campus would side Hara because she's a rich girl and somehow a little related to the principal. But Hyuna was different, not only did she hate Hara, she even INSULTED Hara in front of some students.

Impressive.

Behind them, there was Junhyung holding on to his phone, using a cap to hide his face. "I really can't believe I'm doing this."

"Where should we go first?" "ICE CREAM!" "ARCADE!" "MOVIES!" "SUSHI!"

"I- DO YOU GUYS THINK WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME?" Sunggyu scolded the Infinite members while they kept quiet immediately, except for Hyuna who bursted out laughing. 

The 7 of them raised their brows at Hyuna who then realised her laughter was way too sudden. 

"Oops.. I just found him funny when he scolds people..I mean..you know his eyes will turn so small that is almost invisible." Hyuna commented and then giggled a little. 

Woohyun glanced at Sungyeol and 1 .. 2 ... 3.. ''HAHAHAHAHAHA'' All of them were laughing too. 

*What is so funny..Hyuna looks so happy tch.* Junhyung thought, peeking at them through the door behind them. 

"Hyuna yah, don't be surprised. This guy has eyes that are so small you can't even differentiate if he is smiling or not." Maknae Sungjong teased the eldest and sticked out his tongue. 

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG YOU BRAT" Sunggyu shouted at the top of his lungs. 

Hyuna laughed and laughed but immediately stopped after spotting someone stalking them. 

"Junhyu-Junhyung?" 

--

holy guise i was like MIA( missing in action ) for such a long time HAHAHA. im really sorry for my late and lame and lousy updates i swear im having a breakdown recently bc of sch T^T

i got into floorball..(? wonder if you guys know what's that hehe) and the training is ; exhausting like fck. every time before we start the game we have to run a 25 continuous rounds ard the indoor sports hall & if the coach is unhappy with our running its a 35 rounds non-stop i ALMOST DIED OKAY

;A; not that i want you guys to pity me but im really sorry.. i can't even face you guys anymore :( 

btw im going overseas frm this fri midnight flight to next sat .. which means no update.. /cries a fountain

but no worries! i'll update more (if i can) on fri afternoon since my flight is a midnight one hehe.

bye guyys! /throws million hearts