O4

Shine

MERRY NOT CHRISTMAS! XD T.T I wanted to update this before Christmas over here in SG but sigh.. :"( Hope you guys don't mind though!! ~^^~ 

Hara looked and smirked at the sight of Hyuna. Instead of feeling shameless or shy, she whispered to Junhyung whose jaws are still wide opened at the sight of his best friend, "It's okay. We can continue at my house." 

Junhyung immediately regained his composure and shook Hara off his body, "S-sorry. I think I've to go." Hara who is obviously pissed with Junhyung that chose his best friend over her secretly rolled her eyes but faked a smile for him, "Make sure to text me!" 

Hara walked away proudly towards Hyuna's direction, looking at her from head to toes and then snorted. Meanwhile Hyuna is still dumbfounded. So her bestfriend ditched her for who? The biggest in her school? 

"Hyuna I can explain." Junhyung dashed and shook his hands in front of her innocently. "Shut up. I don't need any of your explanations." With that, Hyuna ran in her house and locked herself in her room. 

She cried over and over. She was pissed with herself and also her best friend. Why must she care so much? Caring too much will only hurt nobody but herself. 

"Kim Hyuna you're just going to end up crying your weekend off huh..* Hyuna thought, covering herself with her warm blanket. 

--

"Why is she so affected..I'm just her best friend, shouldn't she feel happy for me?" Junhyung mumbled, sitting on the sofa provided in the living room while staring at the ceiling.

He knew clearly that Hyuna and him are just best friends but he can't help but feel bad for her too. *Should I go and check on her?* 

Just as he was about to knock on Hyuna's door, Hara sent him a message. ^^* Hello bb! I bet you missed me? Keke..What are you doing now? T.T I'm so bored at home! ;) Wanna come over for a while? 

He smiled at the sight of Hara's message and then walked away from Hyuna's door, heading towards his room and started texting Hara. 

On the other hand, Hyuna had stopped crying because she was busy occupied with Sunggyu's spam. She had brieftly told him what happened and who knows he living up to his nickname, Grandpa Gyu, nagged and gave her lots of advice. 

*It's nice knowing a guy that's finally not a jerk.* She thought, smiling to her phone foolishly. She rolled to the right side of her bed, seeing the time 6.47pm she knew it was time for dinner. It's either they are gonna eat take-out food, go out and eat or cook. 

She was still feeling awkward. How is she going to act like nothing happened in front of Junhyung? Moreover she had just cried over a guy like him. 

"YES!" She snapped her fingers and started sending Sunggyu a message. She was going to ask Sunggyu over in case the atmosphere goes too awkward. To her surprise, after 10 seconds her text sent, Sunggyu already sent her a "OKAY!" 

She chuckled at his reply. "Maybe he's going to be my best friend instead." 

--

"Oh Hyuna?" Junhyung raised his brows at the tanktop and short pink shorts Hyuna's wearing. She hardly wear short shorts because she wants to be in her baggy pants most of the time since it's more comfortable that way. 

"Er Hi. I hope you don't mind but I had called Sunggyu oppa over." She played with her fingers, comfortably sitting next to Junhyung. 

"Sunggyu? That small eyed freak?" He joked, normally Hyuna would just laugh over his jokes because she knew he doesn't really like Infinite guys and she was not that close with them anyway. Now that's she's pretty close with Sunggyu she somehow felt affected.

"Don't . He might have small eyes but he's kind.'' She unknowingly replied, not knowing how weird she sounds like. 

"Wow. What just happen? You siding with some punk from Infinite?" He rolled his eyes. "Shut up. He's not a punk." She defended again. 

Before Junhyung could continue, few impatient knocks can be heard already. Guessing its Sunggyu, Hyuna happily went to the door and opened it before peeking through the small hole used to do so. 

*Pft. She's all happy with a guy that's she is not even close with yet all arrogant and rude to me.* Junhyung glared at Sunggyu that's smiling at Hyuna happily. 

"I bought some delicious food! You haven't eat your dinner right?" Sunggyu asked Hyuna kindly, showing her his pair of eyes that immediately became invisible because of his smile. 

"Nope! Junhyung wanna join?" Hyuna asked, looking at Junhyung who is busy mumbling to his phone about how Hyuna's attitude totally changed infront of Sunggyu.

"No thanks. I've to catch my favorite program." He lied and then faked a smile, randomly switching some channels. 

--

*Idiot..Why must that red haired hamster come..* Junhyung thought, not even concentrating on the program right in front of him. He kept stealing glances at the two who are busy eating, not even aware of Junhyung's stares. 

"Btw, do you know an idiom, Never bully the hamsters?" Sunggyu asked randomly, looking at Hyuna's who is busy eating that she didn't even noticed some sauce were lingered near her lips. 

"Are you sure there's such idiom?" Hyuna laughed, slapping Sunggyu's arm. "Yes!" He pouted, rubbing the arm that she just slapped. He was somehow distracted by the sauce near her lips. 

"Hyuna, your lips." He simply said. "What?" She innocently pointed at her lips, not knowing what Sunggyu meant. With no choice, he stretched his hand right in front of him, going near her cheeks and then lips. Unknowingly, Hyuna closed her eyes for no reasons. 

"Done." Sunggyu smiled, patting her head. *Why did I close my eyes?!* Hyuna thought, feeling embarrassed by her own silly actions. "Thanks!'' 

"So..what's with that idiom?" She casually asked, sipping on her favorite drink, lemon tea. "Haha..Actually..I made that up!" Sunggyu cheekily replied, sticking his tongue out like a kid. 

"Not surprised. I knew there wasn't such stuff." Hyuna shrugged, not wanting to burst into laughter because of his lame joke. "Pft. Don't you have some humor sense?" He asked honestly, crossing his arms. 

"Errm..Nope." She replied and then chuckled. Sunggyu smiled at her, dumbfounded by her beauty. Even her side-profile looked perfect to him. Those eyes drawn him and then that pair of pouty lips. 

Hyuna who felt strange, turned and looked at Sunggyu. Both of them continued looking at each other, causing Sunggyu to burst out, "Hyuna.. I think I like you." 

Before Hyuna could speak a word, Junhyung beat her to it, "What?" 

--

Hey guys! :D I'm so sorry for leaving this fic hanging there so long../sobs/ I honestly forgotten about this fic keke.. Hope you guys don't too! /glares/ Nah, its' okay if you happened to forgot, you can always re-read the few chapters in front! 

Is this story processing way too fast? I hope not because I'm not planning to make this a fic with 60+-70+ chapters >:D Maybe around 30+? We'll see how alright~

I'm honestly all flustered to say this and I don't expect this but maybe you guys can upvote this fic? Spread the Hyuna love! Jkjk. 

I'll be updating really fast nowadays because my school-days are actually starting so...it's highly impossible for me to be so free so yeah.. but still, i have the weekends! ~^^~ anw, bye for now!!