O1

Shine

The whole school was buzzing with students' gossiping around about the new girl who made a makeover for herself - Kim Hyuna. They were surprised to see her not being the old nerdy self, in fact, looking so cute yet y at the same time now. Girls were all jealous of her looks while boys were busy swooning over her.

Hyuna was walking to the classroom with her all-the-time bestfriend, Junhyung. They were bestfriends for around 4-5 years, nothing can beat their friendship so far. No matter how people kept teasing about them, the two of them would still remain as best friends. They would chat over the phone for at least an hour everyday or few days. They would text each other a 'Goodnight' text, in the morning, Junhyung will always go over Hyuna's house that's right opposite his to wake her up and see her dorky actions. That's exactly how strong their bond is.

"Wow! Hyuna! Your makeover is just.. amazing." Junhyung exclaimed while looking at Hyuna from head to toes again. He always knew Hyuna was a gorgeous girl but likes to keep her natural beauty to herself. But he had never thought Hyuna would look so... perfect. 

"Haha, really? Thanks! I'm going to get used looking like this..." Hyuna smiled while playing with her hair, walking in the classroom confidently, unlike her old nerdy style. 

"Oh my gosh.. She's really Hyuna.." "Really?! The one that got dumped?" "Yeah.. That stupid nerdy girl that got dumped by Jiwoo sunbae!" 

Hyuna couldn't stand it anymore. Who were they to insult her? She obviously went through all the makeover to not be the old Kim Hyuna anymore. Here they were, insulting her and mentioning 'Jiwoo'. She had to stop them. 

"Yes girl. Say that in my face. I'm a stupid what? If you're smart, stop mentioning that jerk's name in front of me. Thanks." Hyuna pointed her index finger at the girl and rolled her eyes. She had enough. She's been dying to 'scare' those useless es in their school that only know how to spread rumors. But at least, they are spreading something other than their legs. 

"Nothing.. Sorry... Hyuna.." The girl lowered down her head in embarrassment. This was the first time Hyuna defending for herself, everyone was shocked. 

"Hah. You're not that stupid after all. But girl you see, I'm not going to waste my time all on you alright? So shut your mouth and be a good girl." Hyuna patted her head while heading towards her seat. She smirked in sense of victory and seeing the reactions of every single student in their class. Not to mention Infinite, they were all shocked with her new look. 

"Hyuna baby! You look so awesome! I had been dying to see your real look!" Jihyun nudged Hyuna while she just laughed. Hyuna was actually also glad she finally changed her look. She had no idea why did she chose to be a nerd. Maybe because she didn't wanted attention, after being dumped, she actually felt the need to show her confidence out. To prove that she's actually stronger after the break-up.

"Hyuna! Where are you? Hyuna!" Dongwoon joked while Hyuna just smacked his shoulder. B2ST and 4Minute are just like siblings, too close that they can't imagine themselves dating each other, maybe with the exception of Doojoon and Gayoon. Both of them are in a 'friends with benefits' relationship, but everyone knows both of them secretly likes each other. I mean, its obvious!

"Hahah so funny. Here.'' Hyuna replied sarcastically while laughing with her 'gang'. Not knowing behind her there was a pair of eyes staring at her. 

'I can't believe that's her..' Sunggyu thought while staring at her, gulping a few times just by staring at her smile. 

"I ing know right. She looks so... different now! In a good way though." Woohyun whispered to Myungsoo slightly. 

Just then, Hyuna was walking towards Sunggyu, which caught him off guard. For a moment, he had forgotten that he's the class monitor. 

"Ah sunggyu yah, here's my letter of excuse for the previous week. Thanks in advance!" Hyuna smiled while heading back to her seat. 

'She's so cute when she smiles...' Sunggyu thought while smiling, holding on to the letter, not noticing the Infinite members were already talking about him.

"You know. Sunggyu hyung seems rather idiotic smiling at a letter like that." Dongwoo said honestly while the other Infinite members except Sunggyu were laughing. 

"I know right. He look so.. love struck?" Myungsoo said while shaking his head. 

--

During lunch, Hyuna seemed so popular compared to in the past. Many girls started talking to her while boys were waving to her and doing stuff that she had never imagined anyone doing so to her. 

"Wow. Hyuna! Your 'fans' are just.." Junhyung joked while Hyuna was holding on his hand cutely. "Haha. Who cares. I'm searching for Jiwoo. I'm going to make him regret like hell." Hyuna smirked while looking left and right for Jiwoo.

Hyuna then went forward to Jiwoo's close friends and decided to ask them instead.

"Hi. Do you guys have any slight clue where's Jiwoo?" Hyuna asked while pouting slightly. 

"Me!" All of them raised their hands while Hyuna raised her eyebrows. 'That's getting so lame.. They will end up telling me some ty stuff..' Hyuna thought while faking a smile.

"Haha. Really? Where is he then?" Hyuna asked 'enthusiastically' while the boys were smiling and some were in fact drooling over her. 

"At my house!" One of them shouted while Hyuna just pouted. "I'm serious.." She replied. 

"Ahh there he is!" Another one pointed while Hyuna just looked over the direction he was pointing and was shocked to see Jiwoo, for real.

"Omo thanks!" Hyuna waved while running towards her ex. She was bound to make him pay back the embarrassment he brought to her in the past. 

"Hi Jiwoo sunbaenim" Hyuna faked a smile while waving her hand

"Hi.. Omo are you... Hy..Hyuna?" He asked while his jaws were already widened. Now the attention of all students were on them - Jiwoo & Hyuna.

"Yeah. See this?" Hyuna took out a picture both of them once posed together when they were a couple from her pocket.

"Yeah?" Jiwoo replied carefully , not wanting to hurt Hyuna's heart or anything. He was actually shocked by Hyuna's sudden makeover. 

"Watch this." Hyuna replied coldly while tearing the picture into pieces and throwing right in front of his face.

Everyone was totally shocked by Hyuna's actions. It was the first time a girl dared to do such stuff in front of Jiwoo. 

Obviously pissed, Jiwoo grabbed her hand and stopped her from going off. "What the hell do you think you are doing Kim Hyuna? Embarrassing me in front of the school campus?" Jiwoo replied while rolling his eyes.

"I was just doing exactly what you did to me last week. Finally you have your own taste of medicine yeah? Girls might seem weak, but in fact, I'm not. Don't underestimate me Seo Ji Woo." Hyuna smirked while heading towards the 4Beast (4Minute+Beast) table to celebrate her victory. She knew she was winning.

--

Sorry for this short chapter! :D Finally I've finished this chapter *_* Was dying of boredom and decided to update (: Thanks to the subscribers and viewers! ^^ Btw.. I have no idea why did I use this name 'Jiwoo' LOL. xD Its just a random name that had popped out in my mind.. ._. 

DO COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE! <3 THANKS! ^^ I LOVE ALL OF YOU! :D