O5

Shine

"She will never ever like you FYI." Junhyung mumbled, loud enough for Sunggyu and Hyuna to hear. Obviously hurt, Sunggyu bite his lips and blinked a several times. 

"Junhyung! Don't say that." Hyuna glared at him, feeling extremely bad for Sunggyu. It's true that Hyuna doesn't have feelings for him yet but it doesn't mean he deserve to be rejected like that right?

"What the hell is your damn problem Kim Hyuna? Why are you always siding other people but not me? Why are you even angry when Hara kissed me?" Junhyung shot her with million of questions. He was upset with her, what are bestfriends for? 

"I..I don't have any problem!" Hyuna said, running to her room. Sunggyu who is left there obviously stunned with what's going on. 

"Junhyung-ssi? I need to talk to you." He said calmly, sitting carefully next to him. "What? That you want my bestfriend to stay with you?" Junhyung crossed his arms. 

"Why are you being like this? You know..Hyuna really treated you like a brother but you only know how to hurt her. I don't understand why Hara kissed you or something but..if you really treat her as a bestfriend, at least be one good bestfriend right?" Sunggyu patted his shoulders.

Junhyung who felt really guilty did not want to give in so fast. "Your business? She's my bestfriend, not yours. I know her way better than you." 

Sunggyu raised his brows at the comment of Junhyung's. He didn't expect him to be such a hard-shell guy. But neither is he going to give in yet.

"It's my business. She's my friend too besides I've a crush on her. I would appreciate alot if you start caring about her feelings instead of only caring about how you feel." He honestly replied before walking towards Hyuna's room to check out on her.

*What is with the both of them. Am I not supposed to be happy with Hara?* Junhyung thought, looking at the message Hara just sent minutes ago. What is with you?! T_T" Reply me please? I don't like you hanging out with Hyuna..:"(

--

Instead of crying, Hyuna was busy playing "Tennis" with her game controller in her room. She was in fact having a blast. Sunggyu can't help but chuckle every single time she lose. 

"Stop laughing and join me!" Hyuna whined, passing him the second game controller. Sunggyu who have no idea how to play awkwardly pressed the buttons randomly, surprisingly, he just won Hyuna. 

"YAH! Why didn't you tell me you are a pro at it." Hyuna pouted, pointing to the results on the screen. "I don't even know how to play this." He smirked happily. 

"Hmph. I'm not playing." She stubbornly placed her game controller on the floor, walking towards her bed and then comfortably lying on it.

Seeing Hyuna being so stubborn caused Sunggyu to laugh again. He unknowingly yawned and rubbed his eyes. 

"Are you tired?" Hyuna asked worriedly, hugging her plush bear that's randomly placed on her bed. [[This]] "Kinda..I'm easily worn out. Really old huh?" Sunggyu smiled cheekily, sitting on the floor. 

Hyuna frowned at the sight of him sitting on the floor. "Come and lie beside me!" She happily suggested. "What?" Sunggyu gulped, not understanding her meaning.

"What-What..We are too young Hyuna ah." Sunggyu replied shyly. Hyuna facepalmed herself and started turning into shades of pink. 

"I..I don't mean that! I mean..just lying on my bed.." Hyuna nervously said, trying to cover her fully-blushed face but it was a fail attempt. 

"Ah..Haha..thanks!" Sunggyu rubbed the back of his neck cutely, sitting on her bed while watching the TV program. 

Soon, Hyuna dozed off and comfortably placed one of her hands over sunggyu's waist, cuddling him tightly, surprising sunggyu.

Sunggyu smiled at the sight of Hyuna sleeping, she looked cute and pretty at the same time. He then slowly leaned in, giving the pair of pouty lips a kiss..

"I think the reason why my heart beats so fast is because of you Kim Hyuna." Sunggyu mumbled, hugging Hyuna back and then slowly dozing off as well.

--

ohmygosh guys i just updated this ty chapter lol omg omg i can't believe it. T_T i apologise for any spelling mistakes or grammars etc i'm so sleepy now so the update is fast yeahh? keke.. i'll update this & another fic tmr!! bye!