O6

Shine

SNSD : Baby Maybe :) 

 

Next Morning : 

Hyuna and Sunggyu who were both unaware of their sleeping habits were still hugging each other, face-to-face. Be it looking from afar or near, anybody would mistook them as a sweet couple sharing a bed. 

Hyuna fluttered open her pair of eyes slowly, the scorching sunlight made it harder for her to even see what's in front of her. She rubbed her eyes and groaned slightly. Sunggyu who owns a pair of eyes smaller than ever rubbed his eyes too and stiffened a yawn. 

Both of them stayed in that position, finding it rather comfortable, until Hyuna decided to fully rise up, she then realised Sunggyu's hands were around her waist. 

"Oh my.." She mumbled softly, shyly looking at Sunggyu who immediately pulled his hands away awkwardly. "S-Sorry.." He stuttered, smiling a little. 

Just then, Junhyung rudely opened the door, not even slightly knocking it. "Hyuna- WHAT?! KIM SUNGGYU WHAT DID YOU JUST DONE!" Junhyung shouted, totally shocked. 

What was he doing with his bestfriend? Why are they both on the same bed? Did they spend the night together? Many questions started popping out of Junhyung's mind. 

He was angry, mad, unknowingly jealous too. Hyuna sensed something wrong and immediately said on behalf of Sunggyu, "He was just spending the night with me because he was too tired yesterday." 

Not knowing how wrong it went for Junhyung, he placed both of his hands on his hip, glaring at Sunggyu who is feeling even worst than awkward. 

"So you mean this guy SHARED a bed with you for a night Kim Hyuna?" Junhyung emphasised on the word 'shared', acting as if he is disgusted by their behaviours.

"Err..Yes? We were just sleeping on a bed for one night. Nothing else." She innocently replied. Sunggyu just nodded his head and stretched his arms. 

"Wow, you guys are processing even faster than me and Hara huh." Junhyung sarcastically added, rolling his eyes. 

Hyuna slowly understood what Junhyung was trying to point out and immediately shrieked. "ITS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF. WE ONLY SLEPT, NOT THAT." 

Junhyung raised his brows, one side of him wants to believe Hyuna but the other side of him can't help but get mad at her actions. Why the hell is she inviting a guy friend to share a bed with her? Even Junhyung and her haven't be doing that for at least months. 

Sunggyu who felt the opposite of Junhyung, widened his eyes at Junhyung's statement. How could he think about that of his best friend? I mean, which best friend suspects things like this?! 

He nudged Hyuna softly, whispering to her, "What is with Junhyung! On his period?" Hyuna bursted into laughter and pinched his arms adorably.

Junhyung glared at Sunggyu and then walking back to his room, thinking, "What am I feeling whenever I see Hyuna with Sunggyu?" 

--

Most awkward morning award should be given to the trio who are each doing their own things. Hyuna is busy rolling around her bed talking over the phone with the 4Minute girls, Sunggyu is texting with the Infinite members on their group chat while Junhyung is busy watching dramas while drinking his all time favourite drink - Coke. 

He somehow felt annoyed whenever his phone buzzed because all the notifications he get so far is all by Hara. He found her pretty and was fond of her but didn't expect her to be such a clingy girl. 

While watching the last few minutes of the drama, Junhyung's phone vibrate again and he couldn't take it anymore. This was the last straw. 

He unlocked his phone, checking the meaningless text sent by a girl that's obviously too bored to be bothered, ><>< WHY DON'T YOU REPLY ME BABY?! ... do you still like me? >:( No ignoring! hmph~~~

He rolled his eyes while eyeing on his screen, texting back quickly, Go find something n do. I'm busy thxs.

--

Hara's Side : 

She texted Junhyung again and again, checking every few minutes for notifications. Call her desperate? That's the definition. 

*What the hell is he up to seriously..* She thought, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She always hated guys who don't reply her, probably because she thinks she's too pretty for boys to be ignored. 

After hearing her ringtone which indicates new messages, she dash towards her phone's location and unlocked her phone happily. Seeing Junhyung's message, the smile on her face fell and immediately became a glare. 

Who was he to ignore her like this? No boys had replied her in that tone before. She throwed her phone angrily on her bed, suspecting that Hyuna is behind all these. 

*I'm gonna make that realise Junhyung likes me more than her* 

--

sobs guys im so sorry for the late yet short update im so busy with school nowadays urghh ><" 

dun worry though since tmr im ending sch earlier than previously ill update again most probably! 

byee for now! [ need to doze off asap T__T]