O2

Shine

"Woah Hyuna! You were awesome just now!" The 4Minute girls squeaked while hugging Hyuna here and there. You can say that they looked like some mothers totally proud with their own daughter or something. 

"Haha. Really? All I did was..humilating him like how he did to me!" Hyuna smiled. She knew it was definitely a sucess. Not only her makeover but also her revenge. She had been longing for this day to arrive. 

"Awesome! He shouldn't have cheated on you in the first place..Look at how pretty you are now!" Jihyun chirped excitedly while sipping her banana milk. 

"Eyy unnie don't praise me.. I feel so weird. Am I really that pretty? I just removed the nerdy specs and added some eyeliner..along with changing my style of clothes.." Hyuna asked shyly while the 4Minute members were giving her the 'what-the-' look. 

"That's all you did? Serious? I totally didn't expect specs to cause such a big effect to peoples' looks." Gayoon chuckled while the other members all nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Oh? I'll be going off now. Time to do some revision!" Hyuna waved goodbye while heading towards the library. Although she might have get rid of her nerdy looks, she's still the old nerdy self, a girl that goes to the library every last 10-15 minutes of lunch time to revise on her work. 

"Why is everyone staring at me...Do I really look that different? Psh.." Hyuna mumbled while heading to one of the desks available and start on her revision. She was just flipping through her notebook and her textbook while hearing to music. 

Just then, the school's biggest jerk, Jaegyu, spotted Hyuna. Alone. He smirked at the thought of Hyuna being all seductive and flirty to him. He's definitely going to make a move on her before anyone do so. He was impressed with Hyuna's new look and knew that she had the curves earlier when she was a nerd, now that she's willing to show it off, why not let him appreciate it too? 

He sat himself on the chair right opposite of Hyuna's, staring at her face. She was nearly perfect. If only she wasn't this hardworking and knows how to party. He coughed slightly, gaining the attention of Hyuna's finally.

"Omo since when were you here?" Hyuna blinked while looking at Jaegyu who was smirking. 

"Its a secret. If you want to know the answer, kiss here" Jaegyu pointed at his lips while giving Hyuna a wink.

'My gosh.. I wonder how do girls in our campus fall in love with him? He's so..gross." Hyuna thought while shaking her head.

"Yeah? No thanks. I'm not going to do so haha." Hyuna replied while Jaegyu just smiled, in fact he was kinda pissed off.

"Why not?" Jaegyu his lips while looking at Hyuna who was standing up already, getting ready to scram out of this awkward situation. She was wearing this mini skirt that exactly show her gorgeous pair of legs. Unlike in the past, where she only wear either a 3/4 legging or a full long jeans. 

"Cause I'm not interested in you." Hyuna huffed while running out of the library. She was feeling so disgusted after the conversation with Jaegyu. 

'I..kinda regretted changing my style..Aish why am I so stupid?' Hyuna thought while she was thinking seriously. 

"Should I change back? To that old... Kim Hyuna? Yucks no way!" 

"I should remain like this..If not I'm finding trouble for myself.." 

Without leaving her eyes off the ground, she accidentally knocked into Kim Sunggyu, the guy from Infinite who was gulping at the sight of Hyuna, causing her books to fall. 

"Aish.." Hyuna muttered while picking up her books from the ground, accidentally having contact with Sunggyu's hands which had volunteered to help her. 

"Oh? Sorry Hyuna...ssi.." Sunggyu swallowed while scratching the back of his neck.

" Oh no problem. Its my fault.. Sorry too. And drop the formalities. Hyuna will do." Hyuna smiled at Sunggyu warmly while pulling her books closer to her chest. 

"Yeah sure Hyuna, I'm fine with you calling me Oppa." Sunggyu smiled back as Hyuna just nodded her head. 'In fact I will love it.. what am I thinking about? Kim Sunggyu wake up!' 

"Oh okay oppa! Haha bye!" Hyuna chirped excitedly while waving at him. Unknowingly, Sunggyu smiled back, blushing to himself. 

"Yah are you crazy hyung? I thought you wanted to go to the library to borrow a book? Why are you standing outside of the library smiling to yourself?!" Dongwoo 

"Aish why are you such a busybody?" Sunggyu retorted back, rolling his eyes. 

"Hahaha aye who are you to call me a busybody? I'm JANG DONGWOOOOO~" Dongwoo did a small victory dance. 

"Yeah. The crazy dinosaur. Who don't know that?" Sunggyu chuckled in amusement. Looking at the Dongwoo who was busy dancing turning into one that is currently glaring at him. 

"At least I have a pair of eyes!" Dongwoo reasoned, Sunggyu just laughed as both of them walked back to class with the other members. 

--

"So there's this poll on who's the prettiest girl in our campus created by like some kingkas from the sunbaenims class and guess who topped the poll?" Hoya asked, wriggling his eyebrow. 

"Definitely someone from Kara or something?" Sungyeol chuckled. "Nope. Not anymore." Hoya said seriously. 

"Just tell us, hyung..I'm tired of guessing!" Sungjong whined, the other members nodded in agreement. 

"Fine! Its.. Hyuna!" Hoya yelled enthusiastically, even he himself was shocked in the first place that she's so famous just in a short period of time.

"What? That ugly nerd? How can she?! Urgh! I'm so much prettier than her!" Hara stood in front of Infinite, rolling her eyes. 

"Oh? Sorry but I don't think so." Sungyeol frowned, groaning at the right in front of them. Hara has always been an attention in their school, she seriously can't take jokes seriously and expects every boy in the school to respect and like her. 

"What?! Lee Sungyeol, are you crazy? I think I look so much better than her!" Hara retorted while pouting. 'Eww. So gross' Myungsoo thought while gulping.

"Are you sure you're not outdated? Because shes' just right behind you and.. seriously, she look really prettier." Woohyun huffed while smirking. 

Hara's eyes rounded as her jaws were wide opened. Big enough to stuff one hamburger. 

"That's her?! You sure?" Hara pointed at Hyuna who was tilting her head in confusion. All the Infinite members nodded their heads, totally pleased that Hara finally is defeated. 

Percentage of ownage of the battle: 

Hara : 1% Infinite : 99% 

However, this girl is sure determined. She went up to Hyuna and pulled her in front of Infinite, puffing her cheeks and looking at Hyuna from head to toes. 

"Say Hi." Hara requested coldly to Hyuna. "Uhh..Why should I?" Hyuna asked back casually, earning cheers from Infinite. If there's a group that hates Hara and is not afraid to show it, it will be Infinite. They even created an anti fanclub of her. 

"Yah who the hell are you to speak to me that manner? Do you know who am I?" Hara pulled Hyuna's hair while Hyuna just smirked. 

"Sure. The biggest attention in our school. Who don't know that? Stop acting like you're the prettiest creature in the world. You've no idea how obvious the thick makeup you apply everyday is so obvious." Hyuna grabbed her hair back and fixed it, knowing that she had won the 'match'.

"Oh my gosh. Kim Hyuna you're on my list of the most hatred people I've with!" Hara shot Hyuna a death glare. "Sure, my pleasure. Many people hates you too." Hyuna replied sarcastically while Hara's jaws were once again widened. 

The Infinite members hifived Hyuna while celebrating their victory. Back there, Junhyung was staring at Hara who was facepalming herself and sobbing to herself. 

'I must prevent Hyuna from hurting her any further..' Junhyung thought while furrowing his brows. 

--

:D So.. you see how evil am I? ._. I totally..made Hara...lol sorry Dx I don't mean it but.. I've told you guys she's going to be a meannnnnn person mhm? Haha. So what's with Junhyung in the end -.- He's love struck for real lol. Thanks for subscribing! <3 You guys are really awesome! ^^ 

And again, who the hell is Jaegyu lol. I've no idea too. Another random character of mine LOLOL. :D