Plane Ride

War for Kpop/Kpop Hyunters

 

Jessica looked up when the airplane’s door opened again. It had been opened throughout the day and different kpop idols had come through. She had seen several girl groups look shocked, a couple of the guys from Infinite had bruises on their faces, and others just looked confused.

            It wasn’t even a proper airplane. It was a cargo plane that had some dubious seatbelts lining the walls and most of the groups were sticking together. She had seen Krystal earlier, but there was so much confusion that no one really knew what was going on.

            At first, when the man had ushered her into the car, she thought it was one of those hidden cameras and the mc’s were going to come out any second and let them go home. But they didn’t.

            “Move over.” A sharp voice cut through her thinking and a body was thrown down into the empty spot next to her.

            She looked at the handsome face before realizing it was one of her labelmates.

            “Key? Wake up! Key?” She patted his face and tried to get him to open his eyes.

            His eyes fluttered open and he blinked. “Noona?” He sat up and groaned, clutching his head. “Where are we?”

            “We’re in some kind of plane right now and I think you guys are the last group to come.”

            He sat up and shook his head. “Are they Hyunters? I remember Onew said something before that thing knocked us out.”    

            Jessica bit her lip. “No one knows for sure, but Sunny mentioned it in the car and the guy just gave her an extra gag. Wait, you guys were in Seoul the longest today, has anyone found out anything?”

            Jonghyun walked over and claimed the seat next to Key. “All that’s been going on is how all the idols are missing, even some overseas.”

            On the other side of Jessica, Yuri gasped. “Like In China and Japan? What about the US?”

            “Big Bang is safe in LA or something, but after that, no one knows. I guess they would be going on other planes then.”

            Dara shyly joined the circle. “Are you guys sure this isn’t a secret camera?”

            Key shook his head. “We thought so too, but then it was all over the internet and no program would be able to do that much and our managers were panicking too.”

            A girl holding a megaphone snapped at the idols. “If you don’t want to roll around and die for the next 17 hours, you better get strapped in.”

            The idols hurried to find some safety restraints close to each other and snapped themselves in.


 

            Kikwang looked over at Lee Joon. “Yah, are you scared?”

            The other dancer laughed nervously. “No… Ok maybe I am, but you’re more scared than I am. I heard the other members saying that you screamed like a girl when you were caught.”

            “Yeah cause I was walking out of a hair shop and then a freaking gun was in my face… But how did you get caught at a concert?”

            Lee Joon rolled his eyes. “We’re a little too nice to our fans.”

            “Well, I guess you should be scared though. You were scared to do a freaking back flip.”

            “Yah! I totally won that dance battle. You didn’t even do the right crossed leg lift on your shoulder thing. And I was not scared... Rain just didn't think it would help our group if I broke my face.” Lee Joon crossed his arms and ignored Kikwang.

            “Yeah right.”


            Dongwoo poked L. “Yah! Don’t die on me!”

            L sighed before opening his eyes. “Look, nothing’s going to happen to us on the plane. I might as well sleep a little while I can. Who knows what they’re going to do to us?”

            The other members looked at him. “What do you mean?”

            L sat up and thought for a while. “Well whoever these people are, probably Hyunters, managed to get all of us. Which means that they’ve been planning this for a while. Their plan must be really thought over and they aren’t going to blow it. If they kill one of us, it’s good enough to start a war between us, and you might as well involve the US because they’re watching the Hyunteria borders. Then if they’re involved, pretty much the whole world is involved then too.”

            Hoya blinked. “Wow, you’re actually kind of smart…”

            L gave a lazy smile. “So can I go back to sleep now? I couldn’t on our tour.”

            Woohyun nodded and fastened his seat belt. “I guess that’s the only thing we can do now.”


 

            Jinwoon looked at everyone and noted their reactions. There were the girls who were acting hysterical and saying how they were too good for this kind of treatment *psh, yeah right. Just because you have a pretty face doesn’t mean you’re talented…* there were the guys who were trying to act all confident and looked like they could break out any second if they felt like it, and then there were some others who seemed to be kind of calm.

            He looked over at his bandmates. “We’re going to get out of this, right?”

            Jo-kwon snorted. “Of course we are. We’re sticking together no matter what.” He held out his pinky to the others.

            Changmin glanced down at it. “Are you serious Kwonnie?”

            Their main vocal nodded. “We’re sticking together no matter what. That’s that.”

            Seulong sighed before smiling and wrapping his finger around the other 3 pinkies.

sigh... guys i got another name for this country instead of nargoo... seriously ahh the nargoonians are coming run for you lives! no....it looks stupid... ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!! but what do you guys think if I use hynteria/hyunters? is that scarier?

oh and also and biases/groups out there that should have solo chapters? I'm doing a couple POVs but I don't really know who you guys want so...yeah...

Right now my obsession are with Infinite and shinee so there might be more of them...sorry about that but you're welcome to request (if anyone's reading that is ;) ) 

and also THANKS FOR READING/SUBSCRIBING/COMMENTING! 

- chocolate-notes :)